- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Arguments break out but will it be resolved.
They were all in the car on the way back to NCIS, not knowing what to say so they simply stayed silent, but not for long. "What the hell were thinking?!?" Ziva shouted breaking the silence.
"It's not real." Tony said in a calm voice.
" What he means is I built a virus that looks like NCIS secrets when really it is a tracking devise." McGee said and no one really understood him.
"Oh great, perfect that solves everything doesn't it. Oh lets not forget the fact that when they find out that it is a virus they will just kill all of us." Ziva shouted.
"It was that or you ended up dead." Tony said, now losing the calm caring voice that he once had towards Ziva and replacing it with a shout. Everything went back to being silent. This scared Ziva because when she was being tortured every shout was followed my a hit to the head or cut on the arm.
They arrived back at NCIS and stepped into the elevator there they stood in silence whilst the elevator went up. As they got out all but one went to the squad room where they received congratulations for rescuing Ziva. "Where's Ziva." Abby said looking glad that they had come back safely but also sad because Ziva had wondered off without saying hello.
Tony followed Ziva towards the interrogation rooms she went inside one and Tony went into the observation room. She sat facing the mirror. She put her head in her hands and started to cry silently. Tony put on the speaker, "I'm sorry Ziva." he said. Ziva jumped. Tony came in through and sat opposite Ziva. " Are you still mad at me." Tony said as he sat down.
"No." Ziva said with her face still buried in her hands.
"Look at me." Ziva looked up and Tony wiped the tears away from his face. "What's up."
"I practically let them do that to me. I tried at first but then i just gave up and refused to tell them anything. I thought they were going to kill me. I was scared." Ziva admitted this to Tony as she knew and trusted him. She didn't like admitting this but it had to be said. She wouldn't say it before because she didn't like to be seen as vulnerable. Now that Ziva had gotten that out of her system she has fine again.
"Are you OK."
"Yeah, I think I am." Tony lent over the table and kissed her gently on the cheek. They then both left the interrogation room and went up to the squad room.
" Tony, Ziva go home." Gibbs said as soon as they sat down
"My house is still a crime scene." Ziva said half knowing what Gibbs was going to say next.
"Your going to DiNozzo's." Gibbs said, this is secretly what Ziva wanted to hear but she complained none the less.
"Can I not just get a hotel room for the night."
"No."
"Fine." she said as Tony and Ziva got in the elevator and left.
When they got to Tony's place he immediately went to get a blanket and pillow. "Have you got a shirt I can sleep in." Ziva asked Tony when he came back in with the blanket and pillow.
"Yeah sure." Tony said going back into his bedroom to go and get one. Shortly after she had gotten dressed she was asleep on the sofa. Tony crouched down beside her and whispered "I love you."
"I love you too." Ziva whispered with her eyes still shut, Tony kissed her gently on the forehead and she fell asleep.
Chapter End Notes:
DISCLAIMER: I do not own NCIS. sorry it took me so long to upload this one. please comment and tell me what you think