- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also HER youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Writers notes to take note off... (Sorry could not help that)

I bow my head in shame as I was unable to update this chapter sooner as I said I would but I have been working till 7:30 each night and by the time I get home and eat dinner I just want to crawl into Bed so yeah....

The last thing I Wanted to mention is that Gibbs is not being horrible to Harry it just at the moment when ever he sees Harry he sees Kate and with her lost still lingering in his head Gibbs just finding it hard to adapt Harry as a part of his team.

Hope that clears up some confusion from the last chapter alright then Remember if you have a question and you Don't mind a little story telling for the later chapters. (Sorry can not remember what that thing is called)

Sorry if there is any misspelling of grammar mistakes I have Dyslexia (Learning Disability) SO if you spot anything that Could be changed in the line of spelling and want to help me correct it then please do.

Remember means that people are sign language.(this) means that the person is thinking.

with that said Lets get on with the new chapter.

===========================================================================

Chapter 3

Weeks had past on since Harry Evens introduction he has helped cleared so many cold cases which made his team happy that they have been able to put away many criminals some which murdered or injured Navy Officers.

Harry could not help but feel as if Gibbs was keeping him at a arms length it kind of hurt that the only time he *talks* to him was when they where on a case.

Or he wanted Harry to do something like Hacking into dater bass when McGee was unable to do so at the time, Or was working with Ducky on Bodies.

Sighing slightly he was working on their current Case a Navy (CPO chief petty Officer) was shot not more then three days ago the team had been sent out to investigate the case.

Harry did become grate friends with Abby and Jimmy and he thinks he is on good terms with Mr Ducky when he was assisting both him and Jimmy with the dead bodies.

so far nothing popping up for him to use his abilities to be put to use Sasha stayed at his feet in her bed which was under there when he worked at the desk when he had his back to the wall.

Right now he had just been successfully in Cracking the blog which been keeping him out from getting the past word on one of the Navy Medical dater-bass.

Harry looked up only to see Gibbs was watching him "Have the Information you wanted Gibbs"

Gibbs looked right at him

Harry nodded taking Sasha's lead in his hands she followed behind him gladly feeling happy to be able to finally get out for a while.

The drive to the Navy bass was very silent well To Harry they where Sasha sat in the back while he was at the front with Gibbs driving.

===========================================================================

Dream (WARNING THERE IS ABUSE IN THIS SLOT)

He must have fallen asleep because as soon as his head hit the head he reopened his eyes but he was not in Gibbs car he was some where else....

Looking around him Harry could tell that Sasha was not with him which worried him.

Taking his eyes back to in front of him the room which he was in was very small and very dark He tried to reach for the door however he was unable to make the door to open.

He pushed it yet no matter what he tried to do the door would not open to no soul within that room... looking up the door once more he saw vents there was only one room which he remembered with such a thing.

Holding out his hands in front of his face they where so small... well smaller then his hands are now at the age of 19 these hands was that of a 7 year old.

"No.... no.... please god no" trying to push himself further to the back of the small cupboard that he definitely knew that was where he was.

"PLEASE someone get me out of here....anyone?" the door suddenly open while a chubby hand reached inside of the dark room grabbing him by his shirt neck till his eyes where looking into his uncles dark blue eyes.

"What I did I tell you about making noise freak? you want to wake up the whole neighborhood with your pathetic cries. You where meant to stay quiet while you was in there now you shall NOT eat tonight like I was going to let you so to punish you Freak"

Harry was dragged towards the back door uncle Vernon was muttering something or another Harry could not understand what he was saying.

He feared the worse when Vernon started to take him down the cellar, It was till he hard a female voice shouting pulling Vernon back out of the cellar door which made him let go of Harry.

"Petunia you bitch go back to bed I need to sort this freak out get out of my way Petunia or you will be punished as well"

Harry looked up to see his aunt was now on the floor after being hit and the force behind that made Petunia collapse into a pile on the floor.

She feel silent tears in her eyes "Aunt Petunia please Don't worry" the women looked up at Harry who was being dragged down to the dark cold cellar that she feared the most of the whole house.

Darkness once again consumed him as he felt the stairs beneath disappeared.

Dream end.

===========================================================================
Gibbs had hared the dog starting to whimper slightly as he pulled up in the navy car park turning to Evens he could see why the dog was whimpering as much as she did most likely sensed her masters distressed long before he did himself.

Leaning over to Evens he tried to get the boy out of what ever dark dream land that the boy must have landed himself in.

"Evens come on lad... wake up" There was a little stair it was then that Gibbs sighed (of course the boy is deaf for the most part)

Sighing he took the whistle that hanged around Harry's neck and blew into it thrust waking up the slightly paled frightened face of the boy.

Once he had the full attention of Harry he raised his hands

He could not put emotion into his voice as the boy would not even hear his worry.

Looking ever where about him till Harry could tell that he was no longer in the cellar but in Gibbs car with Sasha in the back seat whimpering her head low on her paws with ears flat against her head.

"Sorry" He tilted his head up at Gibbs who shock his head Nodding his head Harry got out of the car and grabbed Sasha from the back set and followed Gibbs towards the woods where the shooting took place.

He could not seem to get dream out of his head of his uncle hands wrapped around his throat as if he was trying to strangle him.

Sighing he rubbed his face gently before patting Sasha head softly just for reassuring that she is there and she would not ever leave him alone.

===========================================================================

OK I am going to leave it there for now hope you all enjoyed this chapter I hope I mead it a little longer then the other two to make up for the lack of update....

sorry again.
remember reviews are welcome as long as they are not anything rude thanks again.

Turning off air.... or coming of page... good night. :)

Argent news.

Hello everyone If anyone of you is wondering what the hell happened to chapter 4 then here the thing...

My dyslexia mind came into play and I Accidentally deleted chapter 4 so Tomorrow I am hoping to find time and rewrite this chapter I am so sorry everyone who was reading this chapter I will try to get Chapter 4 up and running in the next day or so.

I am sorry about that.
Chapter End Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.