- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also Kates youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hi everyone here the if you have not seen the new chapter 4 please do so or you might be confused when you read this As I accidentally deleted the last chapter before doing this chapter and rewrote that chapter you have been warned.

'This is when someone is thinking'

*This is when someone is singing*

============================================================================

Chapter 5

The investigation went on longer then anyone thought it would have... at first the team thought that the case would only be a few weeks to a month... but now they where reaching into the third month.

Evens have been staying at Gibbs place for protection and even though he knew how to fight thanks to Leon Vance who haired someone to teach him, however it was thanks to his empathy that he could not bare to hurt anyone.

Sasha has been a dime she never left his side not in the whole time she assisted him with everything that she could do to help him.

Now at the current moment he was laying in the bed in the spear bedroom of Gibbs home.

The man kept his promise and never left his side when they where come to and from work while Sasha was with him when Gibbs could not be.

From the corner of his eye he saw the door open jumping onto his feet almost at once in worry he grabbed the nearest thing the old lamp on the table Sasha started to bark as well from her masters sudden actions.

*Don't worry Evens It only me McGee* Harry after turning on the lights on once again he took a better look at the person who entered the room.

"Sorry I am kind of jumpy at the moment I should have known if anything was wrong Sasha would have alerted me before you even got though the door. if you meant any harm to me"

McGee smiled at him *I came to give you someone to talk to other then Gibbs he is down stairs*

Harry nodded at the older man who went to sit down on the chair which was in the corner.

They spoke for a while till McGee had to go back to bass now his lunch break Gibbs was down stairs he looked up when McGee came down "How is he?" McGee sighed "Spooked a lot by the whole thing I can tell just by the look in his eyes."

"Yes I thought that the other day when I tried to enter his room last night to bring his medication he got up from the bed and hid underneath it I had to spend almost a whole hour trying to get him out"

"I have managed to attach a radio collar to Sasha as she hardly goes anywhere without him she would be best and I have also attached three small transmitters one with in Harry's glasses as well as a small hair pin which is attached to his hair and lastly he will place the last one about his person where only he knows."

"Will this keep him save?" Gibbs said while drinking his coffee McGee sighed "I don't know about keeping him selves but It will help us locate him if anything should happen."

Gibbs was angry not at McGee no the agent was simply doing what he was being told to do and the thought of someone harming the boy upstairs made his blood boil.

Also the very fact that he may not be able to keep his word to not let anyone harm Evens he remembered what Leon Vance told him not more then two days ago.

===========================================================================

Flash back.

Gibbs had been watching Evens who was currently working at his desk trying to hack into the dead corporal's bank accounts so they could see if they could find anything that might seem odd.

"Agent Gibbs a word with you in my office"

Gibbs looked up to see the director standing by the stair case watching him and the rest of the team across the bull-pen.

Standing up he indicated to the rest of the team that he was going to be gone for a short while in the directors office.

"What the problem Director I am currently in the middle of a case that can not be put to one side." Gibbs said as he closed the door behind him.

Turning to face the desk of the director he was surprised to see a man of a decent built and dark hair.

"This Agent Gibbs is a man known as Remus Lupin he was a teacher at Harry's school he has some information that could led to who might want to harm the boy"

Gibbs nodded he saw the walking stick that the man held and scar that was across his face but divided not to say anything about it.

"So Mr Lupin you was a teacher to Harry Evens?"

Lupin stood up and held his hand out " Yes and the pleasure is all mine and knowing that Harry is in a place where there are people who care about him makes me so happy"

The man smiled even more but Gibbs sighed "what kind of school did Evens go to?" "oh he went to Hogwarts school for the talented and disabled"

"I see what talents did the boy have?" "Art... music.... cooking... horse riding and as well as computers"

Gibbs smiled at that yet was shocked at the same time "Of course it took a while for the school to coach him out of his shell to show such talents and I never been prouder."

Remus walked to the corner for a moment "Anyway the thing that I have come here is to give you information for young Harry must not know that I was here he would be devastated that I came here"

"Why would that be?" "When he left England to come here with Mr Vance here he asked us not to follow him... Yet after receiving a letter from Mr Vance here explaining the whole shooting incident I took time of work and came right over that what God fathers do"

Director Vance stepped away from his desk to walk over to Gibbs "Mr Lupin has information as I said as to who is after young Evens"

Lupin turned around once more "Of course sorry... the person who I think might be after Harry would be Draco Malfoy... Harry's ex now I do not think that he is behind the shooting but I do know that might be his father as the man has no scene of honor"

"Why would Evens Ex be after him?" "Harry turned him down after the boy got to ruff on him it brought back memories of his time with Vernon I am amusing that you know about what that man did?"

A nod came from Gibbs and the Director Lupin spoke again "Anyway Draco would not take no for a answer, so after a few months of the two going out he took young Harry to his home for the holidays.

I do not know what happened after the summer holidays but Harry was no longer the same, he was worse of then when we found out that his own uncle rapped him and sold him out for other men to rape him"

Lupin took a deep breath and took out a picture "This is what our school nurse managed to get from when she had to gather evidence of the marks that where left on Harry's body after the holidays."

Gibbs took hold of the picture and looked for him self it was horrible the scars that littered the young man that he grown to love for more then he should.

He cocked his head to the side as Vance took hold of the picture as well to look at it him self. "I have seen scars like this on the boy when he came into my custody when he arrived in America three years ago he was still just under age to be living by him self at the time and I do not think he will ever be truly ready.

When I saw the marks that where scattered around the back arms legs and front it sickened me knowing that a man or anyone could harm a defenseless child to such a degree that they would never be the same mentally.

Yet now I also know that this is not just from that man but from another as well... so many people harmed Harry..."

Giving the photo back to Lupin he punched the wall "Well no more I WILL NOTE LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN"

Gibbs was livid with what happened to his EM he would make sure he would keep that promise even more so now then he ever kept any promise Gibbs ever had before.

Lupin stood before them "Look I may not be able to be there for a much as I wish to be there for Harry but I am so so happy that he some where he might have some protection from people like Vernon and Draco as well as the boys father I eases my mind"

Gibbs nodded at the brown haired man "Is that all you wish for me to be here for Director I have a boy down stairs who needs my protection?" Leon Vance smiled "No that all I need you here for go on Gibbs thanks"

Grunting slightly in reply Gibbs walked out of the office and that was the end of it for a while.

===========================================================================

End of flash back

Now they where here and he was not sure if he could keep that promise there was another shooting and Evens had been right in the outbreak of it.

Resting the empty cup down on the table he got up McGee must have left while he was in deep though staring out of the window he noticed it was now very dark outside. 'must have been in a very deep thought to not see that' Gibbs thought as he left the kitchen.

Heading upstairs he walked into Harry's room Sasha looked up at him as Gibbs entered the room pointing to his lips instructing the dog to be silent Sasha did as told resting her head back on her paws.

Reaching for the blankets he placed them over the young man so he would not be cold... "I will protect you if it the last thing I do." leaning down his lips make contact with the young mans check.

"Yes if it the last thing I do I will protect you my love"

Turning out from the door he looked back still seeing the black haired boy in the bed he tried not to think of anything that would send shivers down his spin and into the most awkward places down below.

Heading to his own room he laid down on his bed while putting the lights out he feel into a deep sleep.
===========================================================================



OK I am going to leave it there I hope this chapter was alright please review and if you have any questions please ask them I will try to answer them the best I can.
Chapter End Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.