- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also Kates youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hello everyone this is chapter 6 of A new Begging hope you all enjoy it.

(This means that the person is thinking)

*this means someone is doing sign language*

-this means that someone is on the phone or walking radio (Can not think what they are called the hand held radios what the NCIS and other officers use to talk though)


===========================================================================

Chapter 6.

It took a while for Harry to get back used to working around people at the NCIS after the shooting that happened not more then 2 months ago he was currently working in the ME, away from the whole crime seen for a while it helps him to get used to working with people again.

Within days of working there he soon became a little board and went on to working with Gibbs and his team for the less outstanding cases for now.

Sasha was the same she was used to be active and was happy when her master confidences came back after such a long time.

The team helped him the best way they could when ever they could and that knowledge made him feel as if he could do anything.

So now he is now currently hacking into a data that the team was trying to follow the murder who killed a privet of the marines and also a captured Army Lieutenant who was taken by the killer.

At last he found it calling over to Abby who was sitting at his desk out of being board "Can you get in contact with the rest of the team Abby?" he asked 'of course Harry'

"Thanks it this I need you to tell them" Abby came round to his desk to look at the she held the phone in her hand -This is Gibbs what up Abby?-

"Harry found the signal for the captured Lieutenant with (Navy) Commander Renard they are in the next three blocks down from where you are currently located Harry manged to get into the buildings camera and he can see that the Commander has a gun at hand.

He has the Lieutenant blind folded and tied to the bed also there seems to be two guards outside the room of the building which is Meeting room 102"

-Thanks Abb's let Evens know we appreciate his help- the man hanged of making Abby sigh as she looked down at Harry who was observing the room making sure he watched everything that was being done.

*Gibbs said thanks* Harry looked at her in amazement "he never says thank you to anyone no matter what you sure he said that?"

Abby giggled the boy was like a little brother that she always wanted yet after her mother gave birth to her the women just could not have any more children as her body was very weak.

*Of course he said yes well what he said was tell Evens that I said thanks they appreciate your help*

Blushing slightly he went back to watching the screen and was happy he did he picked up the phone once more handing it to Abby who was at a lost "Call Gibbs Abby he about to walk into a trap"

-Gibbs here Abby this is kind of the wrong time to call- Harry who was watching the screen from both the outside of the room and from the inside shouted "No it the right time Do not go into the room tell him Abby"

-No need for that Evens I heard you- Abby translated for him he whispered to Abby

"Tell Gibbs that the Commander Renard has a gun pointed to the door if they where to go in right now someone would be shot without fail"

Abby did tell this to Gibbs who stayed silent -Ziva is on one of the buildings outside she can see him from where she is I just got a message back from her that her aim is dead on-

Abby nodded she knew that the Ex assassin would never miss especially when her team was in danger.

*She will not ever miss you can depend on Ziva*

The next few moments was really hard for Harry to watch as he saw Gibbs barging in the door at the same time the window broke, making the Commander turn in surprise which allowed Gibbs and the remaining of the team to raise their guns.

In the mean time McGee ran to the bed to untie the Lieutenant wrapping the covers around the man, Tony watched from the side while keeping Gibbs back save he knew that if the Commander should choose to turn and shoot the Lieutenant.

He knew that McGee being the person he was would get in the way and be shot at the same time he could not let that happen yet at the same time he could not leave Gibbs side he was meant to watch Gibbs 6s.

Then everything was so fast that even if you recorded the thing no one would truly know what happened. The only thing that was certain was the Commander was on the floor with blood gathered around him.

Not only that but the second Window was broken and it was not in the direct line from where Ziva was so it could not have been her.

===========================================================================

Harry was please still that everyone was save with in a hour or so everyone was back at the Bullpen "Your all save?"

He started to look at the rest of the team trying to find any injuries that might be hidden as well as reading their emotions only to find Love from Gibbs amusement from Tony and Ziva.

It was only when he got to McGee that he felt something taking of the mans jacket he found a cut running down the mans arm who winced in pain. "your hurt Tim?"

Tim smiled down at the youngest member in their team as well as his little brother *Only a scratch Harry I will go to Ducky to get treated nothing to worry about Gibbs driving is not the safest of places to be around*

Tony ran up to him as Tim made his way down to the trained doctor to get his arm looked at Harry could feel that Tony was worried about the slightly shorter man who he was following.

Sighing he went back to his desk where Sasha stilled laid asleep she would wake when he called or if there was danger about.

Looking up at Ziva and Gibbs who was back at their own desk filling out the paper work he smiled.

(This was his home and nothing would take that away these people where his family and not anyone can say that would change that so he would do anything in his power to keep them happy and safe.)

He was save his last nightmares of years ago where finished and he was able to sleep peacefully at last at night.

===========================================================================

In the next town in Richmond a tall man of 6ft3 stood blond hair blue eyes holding a picture of the one of Harry Potter Evens "So the commander is dead?" he turned to the man who was kneeling behind him and the desk.

"Yes sir the plain was a failure I had to shot the Commander before he gave any information out to the NCIS Forgive me"

"No..... the plain when to according to plain I now know where my pet is been hiding. all the team of Jethro Gibbs where there even their Ex Assassin was on the roof.

There would have been know clews on the Commander being inside unless someone hacked into the Computers cameras building I only know one person who is skilled enough that was not there to be able to do such thing."

Walking back to his desk he took out a letter handing it to the man who looked up at the letter in front of him.

"Hand this to Lieutenant-commander Wilson tell him that the fun is about to start all the information I need him to do is inside of that Letter also tell him when he gets the chance Grab a black haired, Green eyed beauty of one....."

Turning back to the window "Harry Potter Evens and bring him directly to me Do not stop at nothing get rid of anyone in his way I must have the boy My patients has worn and my lust for him is growing ever other day"

Bowing his head the man turned once more and out of the door the man smiled down at the picture for another time. "Yes I will have you under me where you belong Harry Potter Evens if it the last thing I do"

===========================================================================

OK that is the end of that chapter hope it was good and I plain on having more action in the next chapter please review and if you have any Questions please ask I will try to answer them the best way I can.

Thanks for reading.
Chapter End Notes:
if there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.