- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also Kate's youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hello everyone this is the next chapter please enjoy.

WARNING Harry violence in this chapter and a lot of touching (No actual raping but touching Harry in places without his permission but not entering yet)

===========================================================================

Harry laid in the cold room almost lifeless to all that was around him he was foolish to not be more aware of what was around him after the strange feeling he had in the bathroom no more then two days before.


Flash back.

Harry's days since then have been very odd to say the least after what happened in the bathroom he did not want to be on his own once more which was now a step back to what he was like when he was living with the director.

It was a well known fact to many in the NCIS building that he was abused by Vernon and even though he knew that he was never going to escape the nightmares of the past he could only look towards the future.

The Gibbs team was his family now and he new that none of them would intentionally harm him in anyway.

He would protect them just as they protected him in every case that they come across and they never let him go anywhere on his own, Sasha was more alert then she ever been before she knew also the things that scare her owner.

Sasha also knew what to do if anyone should even think about harming the boy she now loved and would do anything he ordered her to do.

Her devotion to Harry was unquestionable and absolute so when she hard the people in the coffee shop a few days ago and then she saw a hand went to grab for her owner she barked and pulled on the harness which in the end got the attention of her master.

Nothing seemed to have happened since then apart from the odd sounds that came from the bathroom and really when you think about it a lot of strange sounds come from the bathroom all over the places.

============================================================================

So now here he is chained to the wall and for the life of him trying to think where he went wrong he was felt a lot of emotions from many people who was around him to make sure that no one was going to harm him in from reading such things.

And he was with the team that day he felt more safe and most likely let his guard down to much in relying on Sasha to be his ears and that was totally wrong of him she was not a guard and that was where he went wrong.

It was his fault that he got taken and it was his fault for finding someone else to blame for his stupidity, he new that the team would find him...... or rather he hoped that they would try to at least find Sasha who knew where his last place was before he was taken.

His thoughts was broken when he saw the door open as he could not hear what was going his fear went up a little he saw that there was two people that walked into the room he was currently chained up in.

One of the men took hold of his leg and started to Turn it of course Harry knew then what he was trying to do take of his prosthetic leg of so he would not run.

It was also then that he saw that they where someone he seen before he just not for the the live of himself remember who even though he knew that he should.

They both started to speak to him yet he could not understand what they where saying they where not looking directly at him so he could not see their mouths to even try to know what they where saying.

One of them took hold of his arms and began to drag him out from the room and down a corridor which Harry has not seen before he worried what was going to happen to him.

After a while he was brought to a dark room where someone was waiting for them Harry looked up to his surprised to find "Draco Malfoy?" the man before him was Harry's ex and someone he hoped to never see again.

Draco walked down to where Harry was currently being held by the two goons that was still behind him.

The blonde took hold of Harry's chin to make him look up to his face "the one and only my dear pet how I longed for the day you would be here knelling down at my feet where you should belong from the very start."

Harry began to struggle after all if he was going down he was going down with a fight.

"You can go to hell Malfoy I no longer care for you not after you harmed both my self and Hermione how can you even think that I would go back to you.. you.... bastard Hermione is still in the hospital thanks to you"

Draco just smiled down at him making sure that the boy could see his mouth once more since he did try to get away he loved to see the black haired boy fight and the tears that was starting to form was wonderful to see as well.

"Now now there no need for you bad Language my dear pet" Now Draco started to run his hands up and down Harry's body while taking of the boy's clothing slightly and poor Harry could do not nothing to stop him.

His hands was tied and he knew that if he did fight any more he would be giving Draco more pleasure then scaring the taller boy.

It was only till Draco got down to his privet place down below did he really start to try to get away from the touch that was making him more scared of the blonde boy then he has ever been before.

However this seemed to anger Draco more then please him as the angry blonde took hold of his hair and forced Harry's head up-towards his mouth which ended up spitting down on his own face.

"You are going to do what I want you to do just like you used to do before you ran away from my grip before" Harry shivered in remembrance of that memory the one where he was almost always tied to the bed in the blondes mansion with no way of getting free.

"No no please I don't want to go back to that live again Draco you are crazy if you think I would go with you just because you want me to."

There was a evil smile on the blondes face as Harry spoke "That is where your wrong my little pet, you will go with me one way or another you see I have people watching your little friends at the NCIS building 24/7.

I would know when the best time to harm them when they are all one their own you would not want that my little pet now would you?"

Harry could no longer hold the tears that was threading to spill over his eyes as he allowed his head to fall downwards to the floor he knew the boy was not bluffing and would follow out with his promise.

"What do you want me to do then?" Once again his head was forced up to the blondes mouth "you will go with me winningly and happily you will be taken back to my home in England.

You will not ever see them friends of yours again as if you even try to run or crawl away from me ever again all I have to do is push the button and the building will explode or I can call in and make sure that each one of your team will suffer one by one."

Harry nodded not knowing what to do now he was in the hands of his ex boyfriend.

"And another thing when you talk to me you shall call me lord Malfoy as I am the new lord of the Malfoy name from now and also you shall call everyone else master on you understand that"

Nodding again not daring to speak for his voice might crack into nothingness.

"You will do as I say with out questions you have no right to ask anything or have any right in turning away from what I want from here on out for if you do..." "yes I know you will harm my friends"

Sighing slightly Harry tried to look anywhere but the boy in front of him the face that would forever be in his memory.

Draco just smiled "Alright now I will make sure you go back to your room for now just stay silent and do not even think about getting away"

The walk or rather drag back to the room which he was held in on the first time since he was there was much more longer then Harry remembered it ever being.

Now they where in the room and Draco throw Harry down onto the floor not wanting to upset the blonde even more he kept silent just as he was told to do in the first place.

His was grabbed from his neck and found his lips he felt Draco's tong enter his mouth searching every knock and cranny of his mouth Harry could no longer fight against the blonde, he just allowed him this action knowing that his live was never going to be the same and he would never see his team once they get back to England.

Once more he was pushed back his arms connected with the cuffs on the wall and with a click they where back round his wrist once more.

Draco smiled even more at the pale black haired boy that no longer had any fight in him.

"That was just a taster of what you shall expect when we return home my little pet that a promise"

Turning out of the door Harry was leaved to cry his eyes out unable to hold them back any longer he was no longer a person to Draco he was a toy and that was also a absolute.

===========================================================================

OK I am leaving it there I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you have any questions please ask away I will try to help the best way I can. :)

Please review if you want.
Chapter End Notes:
if there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... I will try to sort it out as soon as possible.