- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also HER youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hello everyone this is the next chapter sorry that I have not been updating I have been working extra shifts at work since I work in a Nursing home and Christmas is almost here.

============================================================================

Darkness that was all that Harry was aware of ever since he was brought back to England he was blindfolded and stripped almost as soon as he was thrown into this room by Draco who made little time in tiring him to the bed and gagging him making him unable to talk at all.

Now here he was not knowing whether it was day or night this worried him the thing that bothered him is that he did not know the time that went by for all he knew he could have been there for at least a few short hours or he could have been there for days.

Harry though never stopped struggling against the chains that bind him so tightly he could no longer feel his arms or leg.

Yet he knew there was only one hope he had that the NCIS team would come he was sure of it they where his family Gibbs promised he would protect Harry even if it was Harry himself that gave himself up so they would stay out of Draco's reach and away from harm.

His tears have stopped falling after the five time that Draco had entered the room took his leg once again and broke it making sure that Harry was unable to leave.

So far since that time Harry has still not hard from Draco since and for that Harry was grateful for the peace that the silence came with it.

There was a creaking noise from his right not knowing who it was as Draco would just barge into the room which in turn made the door would let of a loud bang.

"Mr Evens?" Turning his head to his right not recognizing the person's voice or is he worried he can tell by the emotions that this person means no harm or wishes anything in return for what he will have to say so he nodded.

The person is shy by the emotion that Harry was receiving from the boy who was know kneeling besides him so he could just hear what the boy was saying as a struggle and a lot of effort.

"um I was asked to give you a message from someone to say 'When the moon is up the pack will arrive and began their hunt'

This confused Harry but then he remembered something in the back of his mind.

===========================================================================

Flash back

"when ever anyone of us at NCIS are in trouble we send someone in and pass a message if we can sometimes we are unable to but I will tell you the message now in case you find your self in trouble and feel as if your on your own."

Harry nodded his arms wrapped around the pillow the person in Front of him knelt down so that his mouth was almost touching Harry's ears he whispered "When the moon is down the Pack will arrive and began their hunt"

Smiling a little at the message he could see why that would be a appropriate message to give to a team mate they where a pack and when one of them are hurt the others will find you.

The memory was shortly after the shoot out and where Harry was too frightened to leave the house but after that message which was given to him he felt more secure in going out and start work back at the bull pen.

End of flash back.

Harry grinned to him self NCIS would be here they would come for him and he could not be happier knowing that they did not forget him yet.....

He could not help but worry what would Draco do if he found out that they where here.

Could they see him from where they where? this knowledge sent shivers up his spin would they see him as a weak person who has now stopped struggling against his chains.

Tears re-entered into his eyes at that thought,still he nodded at the boy who was still on his right he felt the boy's hands against his stomach gently but still there so he knew he was there as to not make Harry worry.

He then felt the boy shiver against his skin and felt worry and anger as well as other emotion that was so negative there was rustling under the bed.

Harry guessed that the boy hid under there making sure as to not give the poor boy away he attempted to struggle so Who ever entered the room they would focus their attention on him and not anywhere else.

He felt hands on his body once more but unlike the young boy who was now hiding under his bed with such worry within him Harry could not help but stop struggling anymore he hard whispers but he was unable for some reason he could not think anymore.

Everything went very black and it was not because he was being rapped or he was blindfolded but it was the wonder that the NCIS team might be seeing this very act and that alone made him sick in the bottom of his belly.

What seemed like forever he felt touches once more on his body and was about to move away from the touch till the blindfolded was once removed after and the gagged was taken out of his mouth.

Opening his eyes out of desperation he looked to his left towards the window it was night time he could see the moon from the bed looking back to his right the sight that fell before him was the most wonderful sight he ever known.

-Hello Harry time to take you home- Gibbs the man he loved with all his heart was there with the boy from before he guest was with Tony who smiled at him.

Harry smiled at Gibbs his arms at last free from the chains that bound him for so long it felt where no longer there.

"Lets go home"

===========================================================================

That it so far the next chapter should be up by Christmas hopefully hopped you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

If you have any Questions please ask and please revive if you want. :)
Chapter End Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.