- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Ok so here the thing Kate is alive she just now helping Abby in the lab while Ziva is part of the field agent. Also I have Dyslexia so I am sorry if there is any misspelling in the fanfiction if you see anything please let me know so I can change the spelling.
Author's Chapter Notes:
McGee was once in a pack living in Canada the only Omega of a pack of 25 abused and always raped he ran away trying to find a new live in America Washington D.C now apart of the NCIS team yet as we all know you can only run for so long your past will always come hunt you.
Ok so here is my new fanfiction.

============================================================================

The weather was bad raining and in the NCIS team had just finished a case and they where now doing Paper work for the rest of the month, Tim who has just sate down watched the team as they went about their work.

Tim new that he had it good now he was here better here then back in Canada Manitoba Winnipeg, the very thought of being back there made him shiver down his spin.

His boss looked at him Tim knew that everyone in this particular Team was shape-shifters mostly Betas or Alpha's he and Palmer where the only Omegas.

He also knew that Gibbs knew what he was he knew that the other Alpha's and Beta knew what he was yet no one chased him away or wanted to use him like his other pack.

Trying to ignore the stairs he was getting he went about doing his computer work he could smell the heat from Gibbs and Tony who where opposite him both now watching him with what Tim believes was interest rather then Lust, which was what he was more used to.

"Timmy you alright?" Tony spoke standing up while moving over to him Gibbs said nothing but there was something other then Lust, Interest yet Tim knew not what it was.

Shying away from the Beta in front of him Tim glanced up "I'm alright thank you" Tony said nothing after that heading back to his desk Ziva watched them from her own desk who had a worried look on her own face.

Ziva made a everlasting vow to protect Timmy he was like a younger bother to her she did a small bit of digging she found that Tim was half American and half Irish.

Yet while he was born in America he lived most of his life in Canada for over 18 years moved back to Maryland and then that was all she could find.

Yes Ziva could smell that the smaller man next to her was a Omega she did not care she her self was a beta who was able to take a Alpha's place if she was needed to.

Ziva also had a mate back at home who was a beta Ziva also found other information that she would keep to herself unless Gibbs asked her.

The lift opened which made everyone in the bull pen look up Gibbs, Tony, Ziva stood when they spelt Alpha's and beta's from outside their team Abby, Kate, Ducky and Palmer also arrived in their group Ducky moved Palmer and McGee behind them.

Tony saw McGee shiver as the large group of 7 walked over to them Gibbs stepped in-front of his group his pack he was the leader and there for he had to protect them as well.

As with two Omega's he was more protecting them then anything else and the others in the pack knew that as well.

That possibly the reason why Ducky and Abby moved Palmer and McGee behind them when they entered in the first place.

The larger of the group walked up to Gibbs staring in his eyes then he stared past the shape-shifters in-front of him to see the very person he was looking for he smiled while the others in his own pack chuckled this made McGee shifted back a little and whimpered.

"I see we found you my little Omega you came a long way from Canada just to get away from your own pack?"

The others snarled at that as McGee whimpered at the new comer Alpha who was still grinning.

Gibbs stayed where he was he hated how this man was making his pack feel and how he was making his McGee feel.

"I told you my little slut I would find you after your last failure of giving birth to my pups we need you to get pregnant once again my little child birthing factory"

Gibbs pushed the man away from his group as he stepped a little to close for him to be happy with.

"Do you have a reason for being here or is it to harass my pack?" "So your the leader of this.... pack" "that right if you have any problem with my pack then you have a problem with me"

The larger darker haired man looked back at him "My name is Michaƫl Thompson I am the Alpha of this pack that are currently with me I have a pack of 25 shape-shifters I want my Omega back Mr Gibbs and I will have him back I have been without him for more then 4 years without him"

Gibbs anger showed Yet he turned to see McGee "Do you want to go with this..... pack" Shacking his head McGee stepped back grabbing onto Abby's and Kate's arms obviously saying no.

Looking back to the pack in front of him he nodded "Well Tim says no so I will not allow you to take him if he wishes to stay here then that is where he shall be."

Michael sighed "Your making a mistake your meant to do what you want to do Don't worry about what the Omega want they don't need that right the only thing that they should want is pleasing their Alpha's"

Gibbs steeped forward "GO you are not welcome here you touch anyone in my pack Alpha, Beta or Omega you touch them I will have your throat touching my knife now leave"

"I will be back for him you can not protect him forever"

With that Michael turned and took of with his pack leaving the Gibbs and the team in silent as everyone in the bullpen watched everything from their desks.

Turning back to McGee Gibbs glared but there was worry as well in his blue eyes staring into Green eyes. "Explain"

McGee sighed knowing this was going to happen at some point in his life he just wished that it was not now. looking down he started to speak.
"well you see it started out like this"

===========================================================================
Ok I am leaving it there hope you enjoyed this fanfiction please review I will update soon.
Chapter End Notes:
Ok so here the thing Kate is alive she just now helping Abby in the lab while Ziva is part of the field agent.

Also I have Dyslexia so I am sorry if there is any misspelling in the fanfiction if you see anything please let me know so I can change the spelling.