- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
McGee was once in a pack living in Canada the only Omega of a pack of 25 abused and always raped he ran away trying to find a new live in America Washington D.C now apart of the NCIS team yet as we all know you can only run for so long your past will always come hunt you.
Hello everyone this is the third chapter in McGee's Silent wish.
This chapter may not be as long as the others have been as I am currently working around this while working on my room to get a new computer desk so yeah.... the one I am working on is falling apart.
============================================================================

On the drive home No one said anything but Tony kept his hand on McGee's thigh though the whole drive they had dropped Ducky of back at his place to see how his mother was doing he would meet up with them in a couple of hours once he got a carer in to watch her while he was away.

Tim did not know how he would deal with the whole three mates thing but he did know that he wanted it, so he would work together with Gibbs, Tony and Ducky.

From what seemed to be hours they arrived at Gibbs home parking in the drive way Gibbs stopped his car before turning to look at him. "I need you to know that no matter what we shall never harm you the same way that your other pack did you understand Tim?"

McGee slowly nodded about to get out of the car till he was held back he looked now to see Tony holding his arm "No matter what happens McGee whether it be at work or home you shall be our number one...Ducky might be a bit different seeing as he still has his mother to think about she is getting on a bit but he will always put you first next to her"

Tim simply nodded once more after all what could he say in this kind of situation he should be grateful for any kind of attention that these three Alpha males where giving him what more could he possibly want.

Gibbs had gotten out of the car and went to open Tim's door letting him out of the car Bending down to pick him up but stopped when McGee held out of hand "I can walk you know?" Gibbs smiled "I know but while your in my home car or land you shall never want for anything that includes walking."

"But Gibbs......I mean sir what if that is what I wish?" Gibbs looked back at him Tony had reached his side and did the same "That is what you want Tim? To be able to walk around still be independent?"

Tim looked at them while rubbing his arms it was getting cold but he still did not know what to say or rather he knew what to say he was just unsure how to say it and how the two Alpha's in front of him would think.

"I... want to stay independent but... I wish to be loved to know how I was meant to be treated when I was in Canada I know it a lot of things for me to ask with me only being a Omega but.... could...I wish for that?"

Gibbs looked back to Tony who just smiled and nodded "If that is what you wish for then that is what you shall get we will love you McGee come here"

Pulling out his hand Tony helped Tim out of the car allowing McGee to walk to the front door, Gibbs pushed it open while Tony led the younger man to the settee making sure that Tim was alright he went back into the kitchen where he saw Gibbs leaning against the counter tops looking worried.

"What you thinking Gibbs?" Gibbs looked up to Tony "I am not sure how to deal with this shearing him with you and Ducky will be a bit difficult as I am normally a guy who does not shear... but Tim wanted all three of us so I will have to keep myself from stealing him from you two."

"Look Gibbs we know that all three of us love Timmy and we shall make sure that he shall know that as well tell him every hours if we needed to but I will say this one thing Gibbs when I see that pack again I will kill them.... without hesitation"

Gibbs took hold of the kettle purring hot water into two coffees and two teas Ducky would be joining them in a moment "Yes I wish to do of with them my self but I doubt that is what Tim wants or needs at the moment.... I think we just need to show him we love him as you said we need to show him how beautiful he truly is and that he is worth something after all it not all down here"

He moved his hand around his body then up to his head "Most of his problem if I am right is up here his confident and trust he had in people that is what needs to be fixed we will never be able to fix his body that has already been broken but we can at least as his Alpha's and Mates help heal his broken heart and mind."

The front door opened slightly Ducky entered bringing with him a small bag of things and his own big back of things.

"I went to McGee's home to get some of his things did you know the kind of dump he is living in?" Gibbs watched as Ducky moved to sit on the chair next to the table.

"His land lord was a nasty piece of work kept on saying that Tim was a whore like he always believed him to be by allowing old men into his home I also found out from the neighbors that Tim was over charged for the place he was living in the Landlord kept insisting that if Tim was going to go against the law of Omega's owning a home then he would teach the lad a thing or two."

Gibbs and Tony growled at that in the morning they would be heading round to see this landlord and have to teach him a thing or two on treating their mate in such a way.

"Thanks Ducky here a tea for you going to join us in the front room where we left Tim?" "Sure"

Leading the way Gibbs entered the room to see that Tim had not moved from his stop from the couch there was a worried look on the dark haired green eyed man.

He looked up when they entered "what wrong?" Tim said when he saw the angered expressions that Gibbs and Tony had on their own faces.

Ducky smiled while placing his own hands on Tim's cheeks "I told them where you lived and what your landlord was like My dear but Don't worry we are going to bed and rest up we all had a tiring day my lad now lets go."

Tim got up while following the three Alpha's upstairs Gibbs held his own hands while leading him over to the bed after he got changed into some night wear he was now sleeping with Tony and Gibbs either side of him while Ducky was on Tony's other side.

The four of them laying together McGee was surprised when none of them tried to touch him even though he could smell the arousal from each of them still he was not going to complain.

Just maybe he had a chance of having his wish.

===========================================================================

Ok that it for now hope this was ok. please review tell me what you think of this chapter.
Chapter End Notes:
Ok so here the thing Kate is alive she just now helping Abby in the lab while Ziva is part of the field agent.

Also I have Dyslexia so I am sorry if there is any misspelling in the fanfiction if you see anything please let me know so I can change the spelling.