- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
McGee was once in a pack living in Canada the only Omega of a pack of 25 abused and always raped he ran away trying to find a new live in America Washington D.C now apart of the NCIS team yet as we all know you can only run for so long your past will always come hunt you.
Hello everyone this is McGee's silent wish chapter 4 hope you enjoy this one.
For those who have asked about why the Landlord forced McGee rent more then the others because while Omega's are known around the world as is Alpha's and Beta's Omega's have little right to own anything in their life time.

So when they do this is braking a law by owning a home in their name Any landlords have the right to either press charges or up the rent. though saying that most don't bother to do either.

But the Punishment once a Omega is found to be owning anything is forced into a Society where they would.
1.be forced to mate with a Human that may not treat them well.
2. To be given to a pack outside of the state once again they may not treat them well.
3. Turned into a slave for a rich family who once again may not treat them well.

So either way the Omega will always lose.
============================================================================

Gibbs, Tony and Ducky kept their promise while heading down to McGee's apartment the next day.

The landlord looked worse then how Ducky was talking about him, The man looked like he had not showered for years he was rather big not fat but broad chested his shoulders where very much filled out.

He looked up at them as soon as they arrived he looked towards Ducky then back to the other two. "I see you brought back more people for that slut to earn money."

Gibb growled slightly at that "We are not here for McGee we are here to talk to you and the way you have been treated him."

"Treated him? I had the right to up the price of his rent and you know the rules if I did not do so"

Tony grabbed hold of the mans shirt "I don't give a shit about them rules or the Punishment which by the way are unfair Omega's are Humans as well regardless on what the Society think their blood is red their minds are the same in more or less way So what the hell matters whether they are Omega or not."

Gibbs grabbed hold of Tony pulling him back "DiNozzo clam down as much as I hate to say he did have the right to do what he did" Tony looked back at him but said nothing but he was very angry.

Sighing Gibbs lent in closer "I say that yet if I were to hear that you done anything else to our Tim then I shall make sure to make your life a living hell you understand me?"

Gibbs lent back smiling in such a way it would send shivers down anyone's spin he walked back up to McGee's apartment but stopped when The Landlord started seeking.

The land lord simply stared at him "You threatening me?" Gibbs turned back "No I do not do threats" but he went down some steps so he was level with the Landlord "I do promises and I keep my promises"

Nothing else was said after that they gathered some more of McGee's things like his laptop and other clothing that he might need but they would have to make sure that McGee would not want for anything as the Alpha's they would supply him with anything he needed.

However Tim claimed he still wanted to be independent to some degree yet still want the love that a mate is supposed to give.

Yet looking around this Apartment there was hardly anything inside only the basic things that anyone would need in a home.

"Gibbs, Antony come into the bathroom" The said two headed to the bathroom where they found Ducky trying to get something that seemed to be attached to the loo finally pulling it out they could see that it was a small camera."

Tony just looked at it frowning slightly as he held the small devise in his hands.

Gibbs picked up his phone he started to talk ("Abby? you there?" "here Gibbs what the problem?" "We have found a small camera in McGee's apartment I need you to send down Ziva then send Kate over to my place to make sure that McGee is alright?" "On it Gibbs")

They hanged of the phone shortly after that call Ziva showed up with her gear "the the problem Abby just told me to come down is McGee hurt?"

Gibbs held up the small Camera to her face she took hold of it the thing was very small hardly noticeable to the human eye would not have picked it up if they should walk into a room but for people like them they had keen eyes to spot these things so why McGee could not?

"I am keeping this one to send back to Abby so she can tell what this is doing in McGee's bathroom but I can take a guess what I need you to do Ziva is help us to see if there are more around this apartment"

She nodded.

A short time later they came up with another 6 Camera's located around the apartment two where in the bedroom one in the hallway the other was in the kitchen the next was in the front room while the last was locate in the shower part in the bathroom.

Ducky was very concern of who would do such a thing but like Gibbs he could have a hunch on who.

Gibbs had a call back but it was from Kate who sounded distress (Gibbs.... Gibbs please come your home.... please.... McGee was attacked I was knocked over and just woken up it them it the from the other day)

Leaving the place he drove back to his home where he saw the door was of it hinges Rushing into the house they spreed around to search better He heard Tony shout.

"Gibbs I found Kate" Rushing back down to the potch outside the back door he saw Kate but she was badly hurt her arm looked to be twisted in a awkward angle while her shirt was ripped slightly and she had a dark Purple bruise on her cheek.

She looked up to them "I tried to stop them they would not let up please..... it hurts I promised McGee I would protect him..."

Ducky sighed while pushing her slightly back to the grown when she tired to get up only to wince slightly.

"Hush now Kate my dear we shall have to get you to the hospital to get you treated" she nodded while letting them do what they needed to do.

===========================================================================

After that the Team Gibbs got together Palmer was being hugged by Abby who was worried about her own mate and little brother they where back at the NCIS bullpen rethinking things through. "So what are we going to do?" Palmer asked

Gibbs was frustrated now his mate was gone one of his team members was hurt by another pack he was very angry.

"Abby check them Camera while the rest of us try to find where that Bastard took McGee we shall not leave him behind" Turning to the only Omega left in the pack.

"Palmer go to the director tell him what going on we need to get things sorted now." Jimmy nodded leaving the group

Going about their ways they would find McGee and destroy that pack for what they did to theirs if it was the last thing they ever did.

===========================================================================

OK that it for now the next one will not be up till Friday as I am working late till 7pm Tomorrow.
by for now.
Chapter End Notes:
Ok so here the thing Kate is alive she just now helping Abby in the lab while Ziva is part of the field agent.

Also I have Dyslexia so I am sorry if there is any misspelling in the fanfiction if you see anything please let me know so I can change the spelling.