- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
McGee was once in a pack living in Canada the only Omega of a pack of 25 abused and always raped he ran away trying to find a new live in America Washington D.C now apart of the NCIS team yet as we all know you can only run for so long your past will always come hunt you.
Hello everyone this is the next chapter of McGee's silent wish hope you enjoy.

============================================================================

They had brought McGee and his son to the Hospital soon after that he was also allowed to go shortly after almost a whole two weeks after. Kenny has started to trust his mothers mates and after explaining things to his son Tim managed to get Kenny to allow Gibb's, Tony and Ducky near him.

Gibbs sat in the chair nearest to him while Tim sat on the couch with Kenny sitting next to him the child He would admit is rather brave and after hearing the bond between a child alpha to it Omega mother.

He could forgive the child for aiming to shot if what he believes happened in the wear-house then he would not be surprised if something snapped in Kenny which made him want to protect McGee even if he himself died in the proses.

What Gibbs was worried about was how would the law fit into everything after all Omega's have little to no rights in this world that is until the new stem came in.

Even though Kenny was within his rights to protect his mother who was unable to protect herself after having seen to have broken arm and leg they found Tim shivering and breathing rather badly.

Thankfully if Kenny did react in a fast manner then McGee got away with a lot worse then what he most likely would have gotten.

They could tell that just the edge of the Tim's hole was damaged but nothing inside suggested that there was any struggle or damage he would have gusseted that this was when Kenny shot him from the time of death Micheal was killed first then the other four was about the same time but from what Ducky could tell they where a few minuets later.

The team had packed the crime scene sent the evidence to Abby to see what she was able to see anything from what they could see them-self.

Gibbs watched as McGee was running his good hand though Kenny's hair calming the child down buy the looks of things the younger agent was also humming some kind of tune that Gibbs did not know much about.

It broke his heart to see his boy's in such a horrid state he could consider Kenny one of his one of Tony's and Ducky's considering that McGee was their mate and Kenny was his child he only wish to have met the daughter and son that where killed in such manner that it still made his stomach cringe at the memory of hearing McGee's story.

He was glade that Michael was dead now that way he could no longer hurt Tim or his child but also he was upset that he, Tony or Ducky was not the one to kill that bastard.

Still he should be happy now that Tim and safe they could protect him no matter what he was going to be everything that Tim need no matter what that was.

McGee looked up at them then down at Kenny who slept softly Tony knelt down to pick the child up the only movement that appeared was a slight moan as he tucked himself into Tony's chest clutching the shirt for support of some kind.

Gibbs and Ducky chuckled at this Tony was never to good with children but he was happy to get a long with this one as he was the kid of his mate so he would not say nothing negative.

He would not say anything that would harm either of them if he had anything to say about it then he would even keep the child and McGee safely tucked in the house and never let him out.

However looking down at Kenny and Tim he knew that was not what they wanted that was not going to help at all it was simply what he wanted and he would never lock these two away from the world other wise that would make him no better then the pack which he had come from.

Sighing he brought the child up the stairs into the guest bedroom but by the looks of things if Kenny was going to be staying with them then it might as well be called Kenny's room as Tim sleep with them now.

Gibbs was the one who brought McGee up the stairs despite the fact that Tim was only a inch taller then Gibbs he was rather light to light to be healthy.

Ducky was bringing up some kind of soft foods for Tim to try to eat before going to bed he would make sure that they get his weight back up to normal at the very least.

He sighed as he saw the look on Tim's face as Gibbs carried him bridle style it was confusion and by the looks of his bright green eyes searching for something that Ducky was unable to tell but he could see as the heavy load that Tim must have been carrying had lifted up the knowledge that Micheal his pack leader was dead he was safe for as long as They would protect him from the outside world.

Ducky watched as Gibbs placed Tim in the middle of the bed Tony came back into the room Tony saw the look that Gibbs was giving him so Tony claimed in after McGee while Ducky climbed in the other side Gibbs looked around them leaving the room for a few moments he smiled and climbed in after behind Tony.

"Just making sure windows are closed and Kenny is still sleeping." Ducky nodded at that he smiled down at McGee who had finally fallen asleep his face showed signs of being at peace and that was how the three of them wanted him to be just be able to know he was safe the ability to just sleep with the knowledge that he was being protected by his mates that was all they ever wanted.

Tony was the next to fall asleep his arms tucked in against Tim's chest Ducky followed shortly after with his arms being carefully rested around Tim's waist he to fell silently into darkness of his sleep.

Gibbs smiled at the three he would make sure by heaven on earth he would watch them till his last breath would be drawn he would do everything in his power to protect to give them hope for a better future. Shortly after he to fell into a silent dream of the happy life they would have someday.

===========================================================================

OK that the next chapter up there is one more chapter after this before I finish this fanfiction to let everyone know.

Please review I need to know if people enjoy these kind of fanficiton so I can do more of them.
Chapter End Notes:
Ok so here the thing Kate is alive she just now helping Abby in the lab while Ziva is part of the field agent.

Also I have Dyslexia so I am sorry if there is any misspelling in the fanfiction if you see anything please let me know so I can change the spelling.