- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
what would things be if Kelly Gibbs was still alive but only because of a Teenage sub rear Hybids Tony saved her? Gibbs finds the boy years later while solving a case in a slave ring.
This is Please don't forget me the forth chapter.

===========================================================================

Gibbs was angry he was currently in hospital trying to get Tony and Ryan into a descent room and not one of the small rooms that by some stupid rule where only for Hybids with one being pregnant and the other being his mate he could not let either of them be placed in a ridiculously small room that looked to be nothing more then a cell size room.

He was surprised when Ryan kept a close and tight hold on McGee he smiled knowing full well what was happening Palmer stayed rather close to Ducky as they finally managed to get a joint room it was not the best but still the room was bigger then the Hybids largest room.

Abby was also being rather clinging to Ziva and Kate they had yet to let go of her as well they as her mates wanted to protect her from the scene that they just came from.

Sighing everyone headed to the room which the two Hybids was taken to as they entered they saw much to their anger as the Doctor was trying to sedate Tony who was fighting with the doctor.

He seemed to calm down as Gibbs entered the room though "Mate Gibbs.... safe?" The look which he gave almost broke Gibbs heart knowing that his mate was so frightened the green eyes looked right into his eyes but then lowered them almost at once when the needle entered his arm thrust making Gibbs even more angered that his mate was being hurt.

"WHAT HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" He shouted at the doctor who had injected him, The doctor looked up in surprised as if what he did was wrong.
"Just protecting our self's Sir don't be concern about this Hybid he not going to harm anyone for a while"

"You idiot he was not going to hurt anyone in the first place he was only acting like that because I was not in the room he is my mate I know him he would not hurt anyone."

The doctor just looked at him in shock "But from what I understand that he just come from a slave ring and that he was dangers that is the information that I got though and that I was to tread with Caution."

"Yes He came from a slave ring so can you blame the boy for wanting to get away from you from any man that should be holding a Needle to him that is danger if he spent so long in there then we have no way we can understand what pain he went though while he was there did you think of that?"

Sighing the doctor just kept his arms to the side of his body not saying anything.

"I apologizes for the misunderstanding but I had to follow Orders that where given to me I personally don't have any problem with Hybids and I wish I was allowed to show some kind of gentleness towards them but....our supervisor is not so Kind towards them as I am"

Rubbing the back of his neck he could feel Abby and Palmer shiver behind him they hated to see any other Hybids being hurt and to think that they where some of the luckiest to not suffer though such things as slave rings.

He knew that Jimmy's upbringing was less then a parent should give a child but they where not heartless but he also knew that sometimes Verbal abuse was almost as bad as Physical if not worse.

At least most Physical abuse can heal Verbal abuse affect the brain and it take a long time for it to go away if people are patient with the victim, At times he understand why Ducky lets no one shouts at Palmer as it brings him back to a child state and it takes a while for Ducky to convince Jimmy that no one is going to hurt him.

Looking back at Tony he was almost shock at the beauty that still showed on the much younger boy then what he remembered years ago the Dark brown hair and green eyes, Pale skin and no scars littered the face however Gibbs also knew that there was many hidden under the gown.

The doctor went to leave Gibbs held him back "I don't blame you I know that many Humans don't care much for Hybids and that they consider them with little right but Don't think I will not be watching you or anyone that goes near him or the other Hybid you Understand?"

A smile something Gibbs was not expecting to show on the Doctor's face as he turned back to them.

"I am happy that there is someone who is going to be looking after these two Hybids my mind is at ease knowing that no one will come in here to try to get ride of them or kill of that Hybid with the child on the way."

Ducky walked over to Ryan before looking back at the doctor "What your name?" "Doctor Tracy Johnson The Hybid will be giving birth any day now he lucky that you brought him here"

Everyone nodded Doctor Johnson took a few more notes before turning back to Gibbs and the others "Right well As you know these two suffered a grate amount of abuse as well as rape their inner tissue has been very much damage to the point that even if we tried to heal them they would still be some damage."

Flicking the page up over he read some more "There is also brain tremor when they wake up they will most likely try to get back on the floor don't let them they can not move around to much Ryan is it?"

McGee nodded at the doctor he was starting to understand what we going on between them but said nothing.
"He need to not put pressure on that belly off his they are both Malnourished as well as dehydrated they need to get back to eating soft foods for now and drink plenty."

Gibbs walked over to Tony's bed side "Is Tony pregnant?" The doctor looked up at him he was about to answer when Abby spoke she knew the way of Hybid as well as Palmer and every other Hybid.

"No he would not be able to be impregnate by anyone other then his mate if you had started the mating stage then that would stop a unwanted outside from taking advantage of him and trying to get him pregnant. However as he had clammed you as his mate before he was taken then there would be no way that anyone could make him pregnant other then you"

This made Gibbs happy but then he lifted his head over to Ryan who was still sleeping. "So that means that the other Hybid was un-mated when he was taken?"

Palmer nodded "Most likely many Hybids are born into the slave ring or born to be sold of to people who wish to misuse us"

Ducky smiled sadly at his younger mate he himself did not know the life a Hybid must go though on a daily bases but he was thankful that his own mate was able to stay away from it.

"Alright everyone besides McGee go home rest up and come back here in the morning we shall make a new diction on what to do with fresh minds and a clear head."

Gibbs ordered them out while sending McGee to find him some Coffee before coming back he looked at Gibbs once before moving to sit next to Ryan.

Looking up at the younger agent Gibbs smiled "You know what you have to do he is your mate...no you are his mate he chosen you so you need to provide him with a save place and convert of some kind"

McGee nodded "Yes my sisters friend is a hybrid and he had chosen my sister to be his mate Sarah was just telling me that she needed to bring him back to her home and make some kind of sanitary for him"

"Yes Hybids have very little right no matter where they go most Humans believe they should be seen and not heard and other believe that they should not be even seen or head most think they should remain in the home of it 'master' and that it."

Sighing he brushed some hair away from Tony's face he knew what he wanted from his Hybid they spoke before he was taken 8 years ago and he still wanted them and nothing else.

He would protect Tony from now on nothing and no one shall hurt him ever again if had any say in it and by the way McGee was hovering Ryan the wolf Hybid he was thinking the same.

===========================================================================

OK that it for now hope you enjoyed it please review I would love to hear form you soon.
Chapter End Notes:
This is a slight A.U where Kelly is alive and she sees Tony as her new mother Shannon is still dead.
Also Hybids are known to everyone and are more or less a common sight.