- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
what would things be if Kelly Gibbs was still alive but only because of a Teenage sub rear Hybids Tony saved her? Gibbs finds the boy years later while solving a case in a slave ring.
Hello everyone this is the next chapter of please don't forget me hope you enjoy.

This fanficiton is coming to a end in the next two chapters just to let you know.

============================================================================

The hospital was dark and at times it felt rather cold but to Tony the cold air was like a way for him to know that he was still alive if he could feel the cold or the heat that comes from under the blanket then he would consider himself lucky.

The hospital was rather creepy at night and no was about Gibbs had wondered off to get a cup of coffee while Tim was sleeping in his chair next to Ryan who was now heavenly pregnant.

He should be due any day now and you could tell he was having twins the door opened to revile Gibbs walking in with a cup of his coffee which he wondered of to get.

Gibbs smiled at them his eyes turned to Tony was was lying in his bed the blankets "You know I have been looking for you for over 8 years Tony ever since you was taken from the hospital what happened I know that some men came in and took you but after that I do not know?"

Tony sighed he remembered that night as if it was only yesterday how could he not when it was the night where he was taken from his mate.
"Well it was like this you see...."

============================================================================

Flash back..

Tony was laying in his bed Gibbs had left to go back to his daughter Tony believed and was surprised when the door opened suddenly in his heart Tony was hoping it was Gibbs returning but his hopes was dashed rather fast when it was three men that he did not recognized at all they where not doctors or at least they where not the doctors that was looking after him that morning.

Two of the men came at him while the other was holding the door opened while keeping watch Tony fought them he did not want to go with them no matter what he bit and kicked shouting as loud as he could.

However these men where much bigger then he was they where stronger as well one of the men took a gag and placed it into his mouth he hated that feeling being unable to save himself.

He was dragged though the corridors where he saw a doctor on the floor tied up and out cold then he saw a guard who was also out cold against the wall and as they entered the waiting room he saw the late night receptionist laying on the desk also appearing to be out-cold he hated the thought of all these people being treated because of him.

Tony was forced though the double slide door and into the parking lot where he saw a large black van parked not more then 10 feet away he was getting more scared by the minuet.

What was going to happen to him was he being taken back to his last master or did his master sell him off once again to a different group Tony did not know and at this point he would say that he really did not even want to know anything.

His thought was broken when he was painfully pushed into the back of the van his vision was slightly blurred at that point his tail was hurting from all the people who had walked on it and as his sight came back he saw in the van with him was three other Hybids.

The other boy was a wolf one girl was a bird of some kind while he was not sure on the other girl most likely she was another dog type Hybid more likely a Husky.

The wolf Hybid looked at Tony he could tell that Tony was a little younger then him and his instinct to protect younger Hybids came into play "Don't be scared young Cat Hybid"

The bird Hybid nodded as well she was the oldest of the three by the looks of things "That right there no need to worry as a Eagle I shall protect you all Don't worry"

The other Hybid feel to her knees she was in grate pain but she knelt by Tony's side leaning in Tony was unsure as to what she was trying to do but as her mouth opened she gently licked his cheek before taking the gag with her own mouth she some how loosened it using her teeth gently as to not harm Tony till he was once again able to talk again.

"Thank you miss?" The dog Hybid smiled at him "Then names Jasmine over there the wolf is Ryan while the Eagle is Tanya what is your name little cat?"

Tony moved away a little "The names Tony.... I am a snow leopard where are we?"

Ryan looked at the Snow Leopard with a sad look "We are being taken to a slave ring young one it very likely we would be sold there and used as the masters would want with us there would be nothing we could do about it."

Tony shock his head "No No I can not I am mated I can not leave my mate behind and what about miss Kelly she wanted a mother how can I not be a mother if I am somewhere else she is only 9 years old I got to get out"

However that thought to was hushed when A bang was hard outside "Shut it in there you little whores Don't make no more noise"

Everyone fell silent after that but Ryan smiled a little at Tony "Look at it this way young one at least if your mated they can not use you as a breading tool Don't let them get you down if your truly mated then your mate will stop at nothing to get you back"

Tony said nothing only thinking of his mate and his mates daughter how would they react when they find out that he has been taken he remembered the looks of bright blue eyes and stormy blue eyes looking up and down at him how those memories would stay with him no matter what.

===========================================================================

End of flash back.

Tony had finished his story "I remember after that that we was separated when we reached the slave ring that we was placed in cells and I spent 8 years in them cells when they sold Tanya and Jasmine within the first week or two however I do not know where they where sold to or if they are still alive."

Gibbs been listening to the story for the last half a hour and by the time Tony was finished he was fuming though he was happy that no one in the hospital that Tony was aware of was part of this kidnapping.

He sighed as he felt Tony shiver "The only time they let us out was when they wanted a Hybid use another Hybid They often forced Ryan to fuck me by using whips and shock collars he did not want to I could tell that he would have rather died but they kept on saying if he did not then they would harm me even more"

Gibbs watched Ryan who was still sleeping his chest rising and falling slowly but at a normal past told Gibbs that the wolf Hybid was not portending to sleep.

"I will get Abby to try and find your two other friends if they are alive
then we shall be able to find them."

Tony nodded he did not like the thought of the two girls being dead yet he had to be realistic if they did not meet their masters which they where sold to then the hopeful thing that anyone could wish for was that the master sold them of to someone else.

He sighed once more when Gibbs rested his hand on Tony's side "Sleep Tony you need it in the morning I shall get Abby to find them she will not give up so don't worry just sleep I will protect you Tim and Ryan if I have to"

Nodded Tony allowed his head to turn to rest on the soft pillow behind him and slowly but surely he drifted into a restless sleep for the first time in 8 years.

===========================================================================

OK that it for now the next two shall be up soon. please review if you want to if not it does not matter but please do thank you.
Chapter End Notes:
This is a slight A.U where Kelly is alive and she sees Tony as her new mother Shannon is still dead.
Also Hybids are known to everyone and are more or less a common sight.