- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
what would things be if Kelly Gibbs was still alive but only because of a Teenage sub rear Hybids Tony saved her? Gibbs finds the boy years later while solving a case in a slave ring.
Hi everyone this is the update on Please Don't forget me sorry I have not updated but I have been rather Ill and have not been able to consecrate on my fanfiction for as long as I would have liked.

Anyway this is the last chapter of Please Don't Forget me.

===========================================================================

It has been many weeks since Tony had moved in to Gibbs home as a Hybid you are almost forbidden to have jobs he still did not know how Abby and Jimmy where able to work where they where but he was not going to pry.

He was happy that they somehow got around the system and that they where happy at least he thinks they are happy? How could you tell when A hybrid was happy?

He knew that many would not bother thinking such things thinking that this information would be useless to them A lot of people don't think of Hybids as anything other then a tool to warm the bed or to do chores that they themselves are to lazy to do for them self's.

Sighing Gibbs looked up as he entered the lab he watched as Abby danced around her tail following her like a odd kind of ribbon.

Gibbs was so into his thoughts that he did not see that Abby stopped dancing when she smelt him come into the lab she just stared at him her ears twitching as if to hear anything that might come out of his mouth she would be ready to hear it.

Smiling she went to get a chair for him One thing Abby was good at was reading body language maybe it was apart of her being a cat since a lot of people seem to think that Cat Hybids don't understand this much and it just the dog/Wolfs Hybids that do.

"What wrong boss man" This seemed to bring what ever he was thinking out of his thoughts he looked back up at her "How can a human tell when a Hybid is happy?"

Abby could not help but smile he was thinking of Tony "Most Hybids will not say whether they are happy or not since we are tout form a young age not to show our emotions as many would use that to their advantage a Hybid can tell when another Hybid is happy simply by the smell of that Hybid."

Gibbs watched her "Yeah ok but how can a Human tell when a Hybid is happy that is what I want to know"

Sighing Abby brought her legs up to her chest as she stat in the chair "Hybrids show their happiness in different ways Gibbs Cat Hybrids such as My self and Tony will show how happy we are by trying to do all we can by showing our mate or human friends that we care"

Pondering over this thought Gibbs tried a different way of asking "Ok so how would I know if Tony was happy he is my mate and I want to know if there anything he would need I know he would not tell me since he would not want to be a burden I had that speech before but I want to know as A mate am I making things worse Or am I helping him in some way by leaving him at home"

This time Abby looked at him in shock "Cat Hybids need to go out even if it is in the garden...... Tell me Gibbs have you mated him yet?"

No now that he came to think of it Gibbs have yet to bed Tony even though the younger man was in his bed most nights if he did not find himself on the floor insisting that he was below Gibbs and that he did not have the rights to be in a bed at all.

"No is it important that I bed him so soon?" "So soon Gibbs you should have mated with him weeks ago almost as soon as you got him back if a Hybid is not mated even though they have a mate the Hybid will start thinking that it has done something wrong and will not except any help or want anything that would be pleasant to him/her."

"I don't understand Abby if I needed to do so weeks ago why did Tony just simply tell me?"
Abby sighed "A hybrid is unable to make the first move it has to be the mate for the first Mating round we are molded to be submitting to people so if we where to make the first move others would believe we are going above our stations in the mate world"

This made Gibbs think rather long and very hard about how he was going to do things "The other thing that might make him happy after you mate him is to collar him" Lowering her neck shirt she showed a small thin Leaver collar.

"Each collar is a symbol of how much the mate loves his Hybid it protects him/Her from being taken or used when a Hybrid is collared they feel safe in knowing that they will not be thrown away or be used by some other person"

"So what do you sagest I do Abbs?" she smiled at him "Go home take a whole week of work mate with him then collar him you might want to on your way home by a collar then place it on him before you mate either way it does not matter just mate with him and collar him that all you need to think about and I am sure that will make him happy in knowing that he id not doing anything that making you unhappy"

"Thanks"

===========================================================================

Gibbs did as Abby told him he went to a shop not to far out of his way and brought a collar explaining it was for a cat Hybrid the collar that he had brought was rather simple it was a dark brown with a stone inside the stone was green to match Tony's green eyes the collar was also a little bigger then Abby's more thicker but not so It would chock him.

Unlocking his front door he walked in Kelly was away for a while on a school trip they had gone to Main for a week she left yesterday.

Making his way up the stairs he hard whimpering sounds coming from his bedroom slowly he opened the door to revile Tony on the floor with one of his jumpers wrapped around himself and humping against a pillow.

Never to say this was hot in Gibbs eyes Tony looked so fuckable that his cock sprang into action at the sight.

knelling down next to Tony he felt the younger man shiver at the touch "Your in heat?" Tony looked up at him in a scene of begging in his eyes and thanks to his talk with Abby this morning he knew what that Begging was about.

Taking his own shirt of he smiled hinting for Tony to come over to him which Tony did crawling up to him swaying his ass side to side making Gibbs hard on even harder.

First he took out the collar he wanted Tony to understand he was save no matter what.

Tony looked at the Collar a little in wonder and Gibbs could see the look of hope in his eyes as Gibbs went to place it around Tony's neck.
"Your mine Tony your my mate ever since the day in the hospital don't forget that your mine"

everything else was forgotten the clothing the bags the pillow on the floor all they could think about was fucking till they both past out.

===========================================================================

No one knew how things turned out for them after that but one thing was for sure Tony's belly got bigger every day and it was not thanks to eating a lot more then he used to he was pregnant and he was proud to show of his growing belly to the world.

Now he was in the bedroom sleeping when he felt warm arms reach round him wrapping him in a warm embrace Looking behind him he smiled when he saw Gibbs just staring at him.

"We have a family Kelly now we will have more children" Tony smiled he wanted a family he really did "Nothing can make this better"
Gibbs smiled "You sure I have a surprise for you Tony" Looking at Gibbs confutation Tony said nothing "Stay in bed I will be back in a moment"

Getting himself up leaning against the Pillows behind him was not easy while having a round lump in the way but he loved his round lump all the more.

The door opened two girls walked in Tony looked at them then he knew "Jasmine... Tanya" They both ran to Tony and hugged him tightly both of them looked alright the odd scratch that looked to be rather old but nothing that seemed to course alarm.

Tanya looked at him "When we was separated Jasmine and myself was sold of first I was sold to a old man you know the type Tony? old rich and have to much sexual active to control for such a old man"

This made Tony shiver slightly he knew the type "I was with him for a good year before he died I was sold once again to one of his relatives who was not as kind as the old man was alright the old man used me for sex but.. he did not hurt me in any other way.

This man though.... he was a beast wanted everything done for him no matter how small or big it was if he wanted it done by a hour then it had to be done by a hour. Even in bed he would use me so often at night or in the day time."

She sighed "I was with him for over 4 years my body was tiered though I was sold once again after my second Master got tiered of me I was sold to a younger man I was so frightened to people by then that I was not sure how he would use me... It turned out that he just needed help cleaning around him since he worked at home... you know cleaning his desk fetching him teas and bring him lunch that sort of thing... I was only used in bed when I was in heat which was three times a year for over 2 weeks at the time since I am a bird Hybrid I don't go into heats as often as other Hybrids."

Tony watched her a little about to ask her "I have been with him ever since he never beat me he never shouts at me he might be a little grumpy at times when he is nearing his time limit and he might be a little impatient but he has not in the 3 years since I have been there harmed me in any other way"

Tony now knew what he was going to ask "He your mate?" Tanya smiled sadly "Yes but he has not looked at me that way I will not say such things to him I could not wish for a better place to be... He given me the day of to come down here when I told him that you wanted to see me after so long"

Looking over at Jasmine who smiled she had a collar around her neck "I am in a good place Tony I was not at first but turned out that when I was taken 8 years ago my friend James who is a human been looking for me ever since when he saw me with my last master who was hitting he 2 years ago I recognized him at once he saved me brought me of my master and collared and mated with me all in the same day"

She looked very happy "I have a son now he has the tail like me but his ears have yet to grown though he looks so cute"

Tony started to yarn he was so tiered "I am so happy that you two are save please visit more often if your masters....Mates allow it" they nodded Gibbs hushed them out of the door after giving Tony one last hug before leaving.

What seemed like forever Gibbs returned jumping back into bed "I told you Abby would come out for us did I not?" Tony smiled at him "Yeah you did now I think sleep is up for now"

Falling into a calming night sleep Tony could not help but turn round to face Gibbs "Promise me one thing please?" He asked placing his hand on Gibbs chest.

"Anything" Looking out of the window the sun was setting "Promise me that... even if we are apart for a long time could you..."

"Could I what Tony?" brushing Tony's hair out of the mans face.

"Please Don't forget me?" Smiling at Tony he lent in and kissed Tony on the lips. "No I would never Forget you in this lifetime or the next I will come and find you no matter what"

Now he was much Happier now he allowed the night to clam him knowing he was protected from all around and he would not ever be forgotten.

===========================================================================

OK that it hope you enjoyed this fanfiction. please review.
Chapter End Notes:
This is a slight A.U where Kelly is alive and she sees Tony as her new mother Shannon is still dead.
Also Hybids are known to everyone and are more or less a common sight.