- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Harry Potter is wheelchair since a death-eaters attack at Kings cross (Terrorist attack to none magic) Harry also can only do basic magic since the defeat of Voldemort that drained most of his magical cor. Mentions of Grown up Dudley (Good as well) Oh yeah Gibbs is Harry's uncle (They find out later in the fanfiction)
Author's Chapter Notes:
When there is a murder of a Navy Lieutenant Team Gibbs are on the case however when they find out that the Lieutenant was a Homophobic attack they have to protect his once ex Lover wheelchair bound Harry Potter they will go beyond their stations to protect him.
Hello everyone this is my next fanfiction Hope you all enjoy it.

I am Dyslexia so please let me know if you see any mispelling or grammar mistakes please email me and let me know.

Magic Harry can still use:

Alohomora: Accio: Anapneo: Avis: Expelliarmus: Ferula: Impedimenta: Incendio: Lumos: Nox: Orchideous: Point Me: weak Reducto: weak Repairo: Rictusempra and Stupefy.

http://www.pojo.com/harrypotter/spelist.shtml (This is the place where I got these spells are from.)

============================================================================

The NCIS team where in the bull pen they had brought back the dead body that they had to recover for Ducky and Jimmy had to work with it.

Tony had been looking though the dead Lieutenant he then saw something that made him smile "Think I have something here Boss" Gibbs looked at his agent the team have been looking for information for two days.

"Well what is that information DiNozzo?" Tony looked up at him "It seemed that our Lieutenant is Lieutenant is a gay he had a ex before he died he lived with the block known as Harry Potter the young man lives on the bottom flat in east avenue (Don't think it exist the road I mean) in Dale City Potter works as a entertainer"

Tony smiled a little Gibbs head slapped him again "Get your head out of the gutter"

Shacking his head Tony smiled "No boss he works as a entertainer at a family pub/Restraint works 3 days a week collage 2 days works as a Forensic science student"

"Alright any way he would be the person who killed our Lieutenant?" "No Boss by the looks of things when he died he was at a counseling session he suffers from PTSD, since he was 16 apparently he was court in a Terrorist attack back in England at kings cross three explosions where five was killed two where killed one was a child the other was it mother.

It seemed that one of his friends A female girl by the name of Hermione Grander."

Nodding Gibbs picked up his coat "DiNozzo, McGee Ziva your with me lets go see this man"

============================================================================

It did not take to long for the team to get to Dale city but when they got there there was barking from one room as soon as McGee knocked on the door. Gibbs heard a "Lola down Jasper open the door boy"

The door opened to revile a large golden reviver standing there with a yellow collar around it neck then there was a smaller rough collie light brown and white with also a yellow collar around it neck.

Neither dog let them though both growling at them "Lola Jasper down sorry about that" Gibbs looked at the man... boy? he was not sure the man looked more like a kid to him.

"That fine I am sure they are doing their job you are Harry Potter" Harry nodded "Yes is there a problem? gentlemen and..." he looked to see Ziva walked "And ladies"

"We are NCIS we would like to talk to you about Lieutenant Roman you familiar with him?" Harry looked up "Yes of course he was my ex for about a year now our split up was natural sir"

Gibbs could tell that this man was telling the truth he believed in his gut it was the look in the eyes they looked rather familiar to him somewhere but he could not place it.

He looked up to see the golden reviver bringing something to the boy looked at it but smiled "Good boy Jasper well done" Harry looked up "Sorry would you mind if I take my medication I kind of misted it this morning"

Everyone nodded They looked around the place Harry looked up once again "Make your self's at home I don't have anything to hide That I know of so Don't mind me It takes me a while to take these since I need to put cream on as well"

Doing just that the team walked around the flat seeing hand bars all along the corridors and the hallways where wider then normal flat homes searching for anything that looked odd but for some reason they seemed happy about it.

Tony went into the rather small bedroom saw the two dog beds on the floor on one side of the room there was a small table full of what looked like medication. "How many medication this kid taking?"

McGee turned round to see what he was on about but looked rather worried "He looked rather sick Tony so I am not surprised did you see that small scar on his neck? it looked years old."

Gibbs walked into the room with the Rough collie behind him she was snarling at him a little for entering the room of her master.

"I am not going to do anything" The dog stopped snarling but stayed on his heals with that kind of look if dogs where able to look at you with that 'You do anything and I will bit' look.

He held back a laugh at that dog who was watching them from her bed "What you find DiNozzo? McGee?" The two looked to him "Just that this kid is rather ill and I do not think he has anything to do with the murder of his ex he just doesn't seem the type that would do or even think of such things"

McGee also nodded "I found some papers in his draw he was a orphan at a year old these papers reveal that he lived with someone called Petunia and Vernon Dursley."

Gibbs nodded "However Vernon Dursley was arrested on child abuse and being involved in a sex ring" That was not good Gibbs frowned how can any adult do that to children "Petunia was also arrested for child abuse and neglecting children."

Sighing McGee rubbed the back of his neck "It seems that Harry and His cousin Dudley Dursley-Evens where taken to (Lily's second chances organization) (Working on that name if anyone has a idea with Lily's name in it for the organization please let me know)they where both 17 by then so they where just old enough to be adopted so they where just helped by a place and the rest it appears to be history"

Gibbs looked at McGee "Lily's second chance organization what do they do?"
Tony also turned to McGee.

"It appears that this Charity has just started to set up it helps children who are being abused and are disabled many people don't want to adopt disabled children for the medical cost and not having the knowledge how to care for them so these children get forgotten most the time, so Lily's second chance organization keep them and teach them anything for the outside world the organization has a school which is a large manor that once belonged to someone called Nancy Lovegood who is now dead her daughter Luna Lovegood now Malfoy donated the place for this organization use the chairty money is donated by Draco Malfoy who has a lot of money after his parents death"

Gibbs started to walk back to the front room where the boy was now in a wheelchair which he was not in before his eyebrows raised at this Harry Potter looked up and blushed a little.

"I am afraid I got to tiered I can only stay out of this chair for a short time I try to only use it when I go out."

"It fine but I think that you need to pack some clothing medication what ever your ex was killed because he was liked men and I fear that people will come after you because of the same thing."

Harry Nodded but said nothing them green eyes reminded him of something he was just unsure on what however as soon as he was just out the door he halfed turned back to face Gibbs with a questionable look but worry as well.
"The dogs come with me as well?" Gibbs nodded Harry smiled and went back to start cleaning his things together with Jasper's and Lola's help.

Now everyone was in the car they headed back to the bull pen Harry looked outside the window Jasper head was on his lap while Lola was at his feet.

Smiling a little as they pulled up in the car pack he knew that his live would change once again but he hopped for the better this time he could get his second chances.


===========================================================================

ok as promise this is up in Saturday I am sorry it could not be up sooner I have been rather ill and could not stay in front of a computer for long lengths of time I am still recovering so I am sorry if spelling is wrong on some of the words. Please review next chapter will be up in two-three days.
Chapter End Notes:
Harry Potter is wheelchair since a death-eaters attack at Kings cross (Terrorist attack to none magic)
Harry also can only do basic magic since the defeat of Voldemort that drained most of his magical cor.
Grown up Dudley (Good as well)


Oh yeah Gibbs is Harry's uncle (They find out later in the fanfiction)