- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When there is a murder of a Navy Lieutenant Team Gibbs are on the case however when they find out that the Lieutenant was a Homophobic attack they have to protect his once ex Lover wheelchair bound Harry Potter they will go beyond their stations to protect him.
Hello everyone this is the next chapter to second chance hope you enjoy.

============================================================================

Harry was helped up to the bullpen of NCIS Lola at his side while Jasper was up a head watching in case anything should jump out for some reason.

He could not help but laugh when Mr DiNozzo gave him that look "I am sorry about Lola she was my ex dog he gave her to me when I had started to show signs of having PTSD he was worried when he was away that I would have a panic attack and there was no one around so Oliver Roman trained her with a dog specialist since Lola is a collie she was perfect"

Tony watched as Lola brushed her head against Harry's own arms he smiled and petted her.

"Jasper was given to me by my friend Luna he was already trained to assist me with every day task" 'That is when I am in public and can not use my magic' Harry though a little when Jasper gave him that look.

"I am taking you down to the lab Abby will want you to look at things that we are unsure on and as you where Lieutenant Roman's ex you might know more about him then we do" Gibbs said from behind him making Harry jump a little but said nothing only nodded.

Now that they where down at the lab he was showed to a women with black hair and pale skin her music was rather loud but he could deal with that no problem with that nose would be much better to him then silents.

The women seemed to be dancing a little when Agent Gibbs went up to her yelling her name Abby by the sounds of things the women did not hear him till he pocked her.

She did after while her eyes darted from Gibbs to Harry who was in his chair "What up boss man?" "This is Harry Potter he is Lieutenant's Roman's ex he is here to help you with some of the things that we are unable to clear up"

Abby smiled "Of course Boss man nice to meet you Harry my name is Abby I am Abby glade you can help and if Boss man says your ok then I am happy with that"

Harry blushed when she brushed a little bit of her hair away from his face, Lola growled slightly Harry looked down at her "Lola she save everyone here is save there no need to worry girl"

Jasper also nudge Lola's side a little Harry smiled a little he looked up at Abby a little.

"Can they stay down here with me Jasper is my assistant dog and Lola is my Director Dog she knows when I am going to go into a panic attack long before I my self do"

Abby smiled once more "Of course that fine just make sure they don't make any evident" she pointed out but that was all she was worried about Harry smiled back he was not worry in such things.

"They are well behaved Lola is a little protective of me when strangers come near me Jasper a little less he knows I have my own way of protecting my self if Needed"

Lola laid down in the corner of the lab while Jasper sat near the table which was where Harry was placed at.

Gibbs looked content with everything that was happening leaving both Abby and Harry in the lab he heads up to the bullpen with not saying nothing to either of them.

===========================================================================
Now Gibbs was up in the bull pen that he saw the looks on McGee and DiNozzo's face "What the problem?" Tony looked up at him but said nothing Turning to Tim he could only see a angered expression on the normally calm face.

"Gibbs.... that child.... no man he been though a lot remember when I told you about his uncle being involved in a slave ring?"

Gibbs nodded he did not like where this was going but he said nothing McGee sighed.

"It appears that the uncle was selling Harry to other men ever since the age of 8 and his cousin at 10 it was only when people from Lily's Second chance Organization came for him and his cousin but that was not till Harry was 16 the cousin was 17 as well"

"wait was?" McGee sighed "The cousin died shortly after five years ago he died of having lung cancer"

Gibbs sighed at that a lifetime of hardship and being frightened for most of his live and the young cousin still died.

"Alright but why did he have to wait for years before the Lily's second chance Organization now?"

"Because that Organization was only built in the last 7 years" Everyone looked round to find two blondes one male the other female then there was a older man with them with a women at his side.

"Who are you?" The blond women looked to the blond man who nodded "My name Is Luna Malfoy this is my husband Draco Malfoy we are school mates of Harry Potter which I understand he is here?"

Gibbs nodded the taller man and women looked at him "My name is Remus Lupin and this is my wife Nymphadora Tronks Lupin but we just know her as Tronks we work with Lily's Second chance"

"Well what you doing here anyway?" Lupin sighed a little I have some things that I wish to talk to you about but it must be in privet and only with people who will be working directly with Harry"

"Right well Alright then" Turing back to his group "DiNozzo, McGee and David come with me we shall go down to Ducky and Jimmy"

So that is where they went Gibbs wondered how this story would turn out but for some reason he had started to feel rather protective of the younger man like he would with his other family here at the NCIS Tony, Tim and Jimmy where like sons to him Ziva and Abby where like his daughters and Ducky well.... he was someone Gibbs would always protect him like a wife he would not ever say that to anyone Ducky knows how he feels about the team and he feels the same thing.

However if this young Harry would join his team he would protect him just like a son, Sighing he watched as the team walked into the room "Ducky we have things we have these people who will talk to us about Harry Potter is this place covered?"

The ME looked up at Gibbs then to the group he nodded "Yes no one is here besides me Jimmy plus bodies but no one else who is alive that in here"

Nodding Gibb turned to the group if he could he would gladly give the young man in the lab with Abby a second chance.

===========================================================================

Ok that is for now hope you all enjoyed it.
Chapter End Notes:
Harry Potter is wheelchair since a death-eaters attack at Kings cross (Terrorist attack to none magic)
Harry also can only do basic magic since the defeat of Voldemort that drained most of his magical cor.
Grown up Dudley (Good as well)


Oh yeah Gibbs is Harry's uncle (They find out later in the fanfiction)