- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When there is a murder of a Navy Lieutenant Team Gibbs are on the case however when they find out that the Lieutenant was a Homophobic attack they have to protect his once ex Lover wheelchair bound Harry Potter they will go beyond their stations to protect him.
Hi everyone this is the next chapter of Second chance this will not be as long as my other chapters since My chest infection has come back must be something I caught while in London on Saturday. :(

============================================================================

Gibbs was shocked by the time he hared what Remus told him Magic is real? He was not going to tell these people he thought otherwise he would have to see prove since he believes with seeing things with his own eyes it was not till the girl Luna Malfoy? made the table levitate or the Palmer silent when he started to babble again.

The boy made a snake appear out of his wand then held it out for everyone to see yet he did nothing with it told Tony to hold it for Potter he would know what to do with it since it was only a green snake I knew it could not to much harm anyone here so he said nothing.

He head some of Harry Potter's life at school the dangers the poor lad had to go though because adults could not deal with it them self's.

Sighing He watched as the taller Women Tonks made her own hair change colour or she would make her face turn into a duck or horse but one which made Ducky laugh was when she made her self turn into a small Bird (Not sure she had a Animagus I know she has metamorphic ability not sure on the other though) she Flew up to him.

Well as far as Gibbs was concern as long as these people where not going to harm him or his team then he was fine with them hanging around for a couple of days.

However as they left Remus looked up at the sky it was almost fall moon not for anther week though so he should be alright but he would only stay another two days and go back to England as much as he would love to see Harry for longer he knew they all knew the reason's for him going.

And he knew that if he where to go Tonks would leave as well to get back to Teddy who was currently with her mother at the moment.

Gibbs watched the taller man he seemd worried about something "Is there something else you need to tell me.... us?" he watched as Remus smiled down at Gibbs the man was a couple of inches taller. "Just a fall moon next week I will be leaving in two days"

This pondered on Gibbs for a few moments but apparently McGee knew before him "Your a werewolf?" everyone looked at him Tony giving him the 'You being a geek again' "Well why not if magic is some how real and people can change into animals at a given chance and change their appearance then why not"

Remus smiled sadly "Unfortunately your agent is correct yes I am a werewolf I bitten a a young age" Gibbs was shocked but surprised as well was their other creatures out there that he should know if they really wanted Harry Potter on their team then would he know what to look out for?

Shacking his head the team led the knew four down into Abby's lab all he could hear was laughter and talking. "What if we change this angle to over there make the picture bigger Abby yes"

He heard Abby whoop of joy over something she sounded happy "That fantastic why the hell did I not see that?" "You probably would have but.... I just look at things differently"

He stood at the door watching the two almost like a older sister with a younger brother "You just saved me two days of work and a all nigher trying to think this out thanks Rey"

They both looked up with Jasper had started to bark as Remus entered the room but stopped when Luna came in he smiled as any dog was able and ran up to her.

This made everyone shocked "Jasper was originally Luna's dog but she gave him to me to help with my.... Disability...WAIT LUNA'S HERE"

Tuning around he saw Luna and Draco Malfoy smiling with Remus and Tonks "Guy you all here?"

Knelling down to his level Draco hugged Harry for the first time in ages "We come to pay a visit Scar head..." he said playful which made Harry smile and giggle no one saw the almost jellos Look Tony had at the contact Draco had with his guy.... 'Ok wait when did Harry becomes his?'

He was brought out his thoughts as the blond boy walked over to him holding out his hand Tony looked at him in wonder but caught on the snake unwrapping himself from the creature he was surprise when Harry did know what to do but he only allowed the snake to go up his arm.

"It alright Harry they know about magic" Luna said making Harry once again looking up at her but sighed "I hardly think talking to snakes is normal even in the magical world you know that"

she laughed "Yeah but when did you do anything that was considered normal you befriended a half giant rode on a Hippogriff back fought a large three headed dog also you did go and save me when bullies where taking the teasing to far need I go on?"

Harry blushed a little at her the others laughed but Luna turned serious "Harry you know what I am don't you?" Harry nodded a lot of people knew that Luna was a Sear a bloody good one and REAL at that.

That is also why she is the Divination class which he was very happy about he knew she would be a teacher with her caring ways of teaching other people.

"I need to warn you..." she looked around her then back to Harry "When there is nothing but darkness a single flare can lead the way but be warned this bright like can also be your kill what your step not everything is as it seems"

He looked at her strangely before nodding he saw the shocked looks on the faces of the NCIS team and smiled "Luna is a sear she can see the future some times these are split seconds ahead or something that may happen in a few weeks to a month"

They nodded but said nothing after all this was not their world, Gibbs looked around once again before clearing the space for Harry and Abby to get back to work he knew more about Harry now then he had hopped for he could tell his family was getting bigger by the second and he would not change that for the world.

===========================================================================

Ok that it for now hopped you enjoyed this chapter sorry it slightly shorter then my other chapters but as I have said I am suffering from a Chest Infection please review.
Chapter End Notes:
Harry Potter is wheelchair since a death-eaters attack at Kings cross (Terrorist attack to none magic)
Harry also can only do basic magic since the defeat of Voldemort that drained most of his magical cor.
Grown up Dudley (Good as well)


Oh yeah Gibbs is Harry's uncle (They find out later in the fanfiction)