- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When there is a murder of a Navy Lieutenant Team Gibbs are on the case however when they find out that the Lieutenant was a Homophobic attack they have to protect his once ex Lover wheelchair bound Harry Potter they will go beyond their stations to protect him.
Hello everyone this is a update on Second chance hope you enjoy it.

just saying this chapter will be slightly short but hope you still enjoy it anyway.
============================================================================

Harry sat there watching Abby as she worked on the computer he was currently taking a brake from working while Jasper and Lola sat down by him. Remus had already gone home along with Tonks Harry knew why the full moon would be up any day now and he knew that both Remus and Tonks wanted to be back in Remus's territory when Remus had to turn.

Harry sighed as he lived his hand he levitated the drink he had placed on the side earlier Tony had brought it to him shortly after the he got the knew that Lupin had left on such short notice.

A loud bang brought him out of his thoughts as he looked at the cup of tea that was currently on the floor he knew that his magic was limited now because of the last fight he had back in England but this..... Dropping a cup in mid levitation is something a first year would do.

Abby turned round at the crash that was in her lab she saw Harry trying to do something with his hands but nothing was happening.

she knew about his magic Gibbs told her when the Lupin's and Malfoy's left she knew that Harry had magic though because of something that happened to him his magic is not as strong as it was once before.

Knelling down besides Harry she placed her hand on his own the boy had slowly becoming a member of the family and to her that meant he was now her little brother and she felt as if she had to protect him with everything she had.

Harry looked back down at the Kneeling Abby who sat besides his chair "Don't worry about it Harry just give me a moment to get the dust pan and brush Don't think to much about it" Abby said with such reassurance that she could managed she knew the boy was abused in every way possible she knew just by looking at him just by observing him that he had been hurt.

The look on his face when he thought he did something bad or he made a accident like this even such a small thing as missing something on the screen when they where working.

Abby could tell with that yet why did it take years for other people to see it? The flinching and consent apologizing for things that was not even his fault why did it take till Harry was in a wheel chair to see that he has suffered why?

She sighed as she looked back at the younger man his black hair was sticking out in all angles the glasses that seemed slightly lop sided but she knew that they where alright on his face.

Them green eyes and pale skin if she did not already know that this child was a boy she would say he was a she someone who even Tony would gladly date......

Now that brought her to a happy thought she seen the way that Tony looked at Harry he had already calmed him as his own and who was she to say other wise however if Tony wanted the younger man in her lab he would have to show that he was not just having a fling or just want him if he is just lusting over Harry.

Yep her Big sister protectiveness was showing even after a few shorts days of meeting Harry she would protect him even if it was from a agent.

Turning back to clean the mess on the floor she heard the door open slightly looking up over Harry's chair she saw Gibbs with a worried expatriation on his face. "I heard some kind of crash and came down to see what was happening."

Abby smiled while Harry ducked his head slightly in embarrassment "Harry here had a slight accident but nothing to worry about Big Gibbs Big sister Abby is here to protect him" She said with a cheeky grin on her face.

Gibbs smiled at her then back to Harry who was watching the two with ewe in his bright green eyes. "I have no doubt about that Abby but remember he would not be here for ever this is still a case we are on which is also another thing I wanted to check with you Mr Potter?"

Harry tilted his head to the side at this "You have to go to your other work Tonight yes?" Much to his amazement Harry forgot about his other job that he had he just slightly nodded yes Tonight was sinning night he had not thought of any songs to sing he knew plenty of songs still Tonight was Love night.

Sighing he looked back at Gibbs "Yes I start at 3:30pm to 8:30pm" Looking down at his watch he saw that it was still 12:30pm already"

Gibbs shock his head slightly "Tony will go with you along with Ziva as protection as we do not know if the killer was just after your ex or if it will come after you as well"

Harry smiled at the mentioning of Tony coming with him "Alright let me get ready I need to go take my medication before I leave"

Gibbs nodded at him watching as Harry wheeled himself out of the room into the bathroom with Jasper and Lola hard at his feet.

Abby waited till they heard the door closed before turning back to Gibbs "Alright what is going on" Gibbs sighed.

"Reports have come back saying someone had tried to get into Potters apartment this morning and trashed the place McGee is currently there with Tony and Ziva I will be going there in a short while when Tony gets back"

Abby nodded unsure as to what to say so she said nothing looking back onto the screen on the computer something in her made her so angry that someone was out trying to hurt Harry her adorable little brother.

She knew the kind of people who would gladly try anything to get at someone if they thought of a clever way of getting to the person without Getting spotted.

However she also knew that one thing was for sure attacking Harry now was a death wish for the other killer now he was part of Gibbs team anyone who gets hurt on Gibbs team was sure to suffer a painful and slowly death.

She would love to see this killer or attacker which ever it turned out to be so she would have some kind of input on how to make him/she suffer as slowly as possible she saw the look in Gibbs eyes and knew.... Harry was one of them now and now one hurt anyone on Team Gibbs with out suffering the consequences.


===========================================================================
OK that it for now I will update soon If someone has a Idea for Love songs that are for the next chapter

(I will NOT have any Justin Beber songs, Wrap songs, Punk songs as well WILL NOT BE USED NO MATTER HOW MUCH SOMEONE MIGHT ASK.)

I will except (Disney songs, Anime songs other songs as long as it has some form of love in it)

Anything else I will try to add.
Chapter End Notes:
Harry Potter is wheelchair since a death-eaters attack at Kings cross (Terrorist attack to none magic)
Harry also can only do basic magic since the defeat of Voldemort that drained most of his magical cor.
Grown up Dudley (Good as well)


Oh yeah Gibbs is Harry's uncle (They find out later in the fanfiction)