- Text Size +
Story Notes:
First fanfic post ever R&R Bevashaka (please in Hebrew)!
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby and Ziva switch places in Past, Present, Future and Mcgee goes to save her;-)
The C-130 lands on the foreign soils of his lost love's land.
" Welcome to the worlds most hell bound rollercoaster." Special agent McGee grumbles as he walks across the terminal to the new Mossad Director Orli Eliti. ''Director Eliti." Mcgee streches out a hand to the thin Israeli.
''Special agent Mcgee, nice to see you again." Seeing the agent's ashen face she adds, " we'll find her if she wishes to be found."
Orli leads Tim to a waiting Jeep grand Cherokee and Mcgee purposefully swings his body into the passengers seat.
''Taymim, ve Mossad." Orli speaks to their young driver in their native tongue.
''Ken Rosha." The man focuses his navy blue eyes on the road, expertly weaving through the foothills and plants. The Jeep pulls up in front of a 70foot building.
''Secluded, even for a Mossad agent but amazing non the less." Mcgee compliments. The ceiling is chris crossed with see through cat walks and solar panels that make the generator purr like a cat.
''Highest security rated system." Orli reads his expression perfectly.
''I've never seen anything so advanced before." Mcgee gasps.
''And it gets better."

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

''What do you got Dinozzo?'' The silver haired leader asks gruffly,walking through the empty Saturday bullpen where special agent Tony Dinozzo sits with his feet propped up as he works with his NCIS issued Amazon tablet.
''More then at first glance.'' Tony takes a breath before he begins his rambling. ''Abby's cell last connected to this signal tower at 22:38 Israeli time or 15:38 United States. Ziva got a package from Abby in the mail two days ago. It contained her cell and this adressed to you." Tony hands his boss a small brown box and leaves the bullpen in search of Ziva.
''Ah... Abbs where are you my girl, McGee is worried sick. Just come home." Gibbs opens the box and finds a small metal flask full of moonshine. The words : For those you can't forget is inscribed on the front with a bullet jacket torched on.
"SemperFi Abby, SemperFi." He sighs as he takes a small sip of the bitter concoction for his ruined agent.
Chapter End Notes:
First fanfic post ever R&R Bevashaka (please in Hebrew)!