- Text Size +
Mcgee wakes in the middle of the night, sweat dripping down his neck. Stumbling to the bathroom he splashes some cold water on his face." Just come home baby. I need you in my life Abby." Mcgee sighs, slowly exhaling his luke warm breath into the cooling air. His computer bings from its position on the coffee table. The message is a mash up of 2 photos, one of him at seventeen and one of a girl roughly sixteen. It was sent from black ninja # 7. ''Abby." He whispers.
'What are you doing?' Mcgee types.
The reply, thinking, what about you?
'Same, what are you thinkin' 'bout?'
Reply, At the moment, you. What you thinkin' about?
'Getting you home.' Tears spring into McGee's eyes as he types. 'Please come home. We need you. I need you. I love you.'
A final reply, Find me and I will consider coming home to be with you.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

''Anything new Tony?" Gibbs strides in, slugging back his 12th coffee of the day.
''Not much. Director Eliti is sending a tactical team to a childhood hideout of Abby and her brother Kyle. The feed will be directed here as well."
''Okay, go home to your girl." Gibbs sits down at his desk and searches the drawers.
''Night boss." Tony grabs his gear bag, gun and bounds to the elevator. The doors open and Ziva stands in the corner wearing a tee that only covers her breasts and leaves her stomach bare with a short skirt that finishes up with a pair of 10in platforms that make her the same height as Tony.
''My place tonight." Ziva says and pulls him into the elevator.
''Have you?'' Tony wraps his arms around Ziva's waist and stares deeply into her chocolate diamond eyes.
''So there is a greater chance then those other times, yes." Ziva plants a rough kiss on his worn Italian lips and leaves black lipstick on his mouth.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

The pair enter Ziva's apartment, lips locked and Ziva kicks the door closed. They barely make it to the bedroom before they have lost all their clothes.
''Ready?" Tony asks, erection throbbing.
''Yes.'' Ziva answers and Tony enters her wet canal. Ziva bites into Tony's shoulder, leaving deep teeth impressions.
After a hour Ziva has completely passed out, and lays in Tony's arms. The sheets have become stained you blood and some oozes from the three teeth impression marks in his right shoulder. Tony's eyelids grow heavy and he falls asleep with the woman he loves in his arms.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Day 4

Mcgee straps the bullet proof vest to his chest just as Orli comes in to tell them the helicopters are in place and ready. Mcgee and the 4 members of team alpha take the first helicopter while Adam and team bit take the second. The short flight drops them into the woods and the teams get into position.
''Team alpha in place, team bit do you read comeback?" Mcgee speaks into the thin wire headset.
''Team bit in place. We copy alpha. Waiting instructions." Adam's voice comes on the line, and Mcgee takes on final thought into consideration. But turns it down immediately.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you like Tiva;-)