- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The pairs are revealed in the most unlikely way warning: kink
''Good god Tommy!" Sebastian howls at the ceiling.
''Sh... the neighbors will hear you." Tommy slices the words through Sebastian's moans and groans as Tommy slides in and out of Sebastian's tight hole before he feels Sebastian come and loosen his grip. As if by some great power, Tommy shudders and shoots come into the man beneath him.
''That," Tommy swallows," amazing and breath taking."
''You over exaggerate, you know that right?" Sebastian roughly kisses Tommy on the lips before they cuddle up, wrap their arms around each other and fall asleep.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

''Mornin' Liza." Tommy smiles his million kilowatt grin and the two agents there just nod but Liza notices his stiff walk. 'He must be sore.' Liza smirks then dismisses the thought and with that goes back to the paperwork in front of her. The ding of the elevator alerts everyone of Seb's arrival.
''Morning everyone." Sebastian stops at Tommy's desk and sets down a cup of coffee for him.
''Thanks, you know what I need in the morning." Tommy smiles greatfully and accepts the cup with gratitude. Sebastian continues to his desk and digs into the paperwork. Seb has bearly sat down before they hear the dreaded words ''gear up. Dead officer."
The three grab their arms and file into the elevator cab with their leader.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

''How was you day my emerald Jewel?" Tibbs asks the exhausted NCIS director when he wraps his muscular arms around her waist. She melts into his grip and sighs a good long sigh.
''I had a heap of cases to approve, a meeting with Secnav, and listen to the Secnav rate my agency. That's how my day was, crappy."
''I can fix that." Tibbs growls into Jewels ear. Jewels turns in Jet's arms and kisses him roughly on the lips. ''Please do." Tibbs carries Jewels up the steps and drops her on the bed. Tibbs strips, nice and slow like a show at a strip club.
''Leon...". Jewels growls deep in her throat and Jet stops mid undressing. ''Your teasing me."
''That's the whole point Jewel, to tease." Tibbs says then straddles Jewel. ''Your overdressed, let's fix that." Jewels and Jet lock lips as Tibbs slowly removes each button from its slot. Jewels 'helps' Tibbs out of his jeans while he removes everything from Jewels above the waist.
''You tease me too much but I love it." They lock lips again and Jewels loses her skirt and throng. Tibbs slides into Jewels and she moans deeply into the kiss, lost words. In, out, in, out. Each bring the other closer, and closer to a climax. They moan simultaneously and shoot come at the other. Jet into Jewels and Jewels over Jet's shaft and stomach. The pair collapse on top of each other and cuddle up together before they fall asleep.