- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs and Ziva, 'Zibbs', their journey together has seen mistrust, faith, loyalty, forgiveness and baseball, but what happens if both of them do not want their relationship to be labelled and Father/Daughter, what if they both want something more? Be aware that this story contains suggestive language and adult themes which are not suitable for younger readers. PLEASE REVIEW.
. . . . .

We had only been driving for about five minutes when I look over to the passenger seat, Ziva's soft snores filled the silence of the car. Still in her training gear she nestled herself against the window of the car, a look of peace on her face is reflected in the dark window.

I notice small goose bumps raising from her skin and turn the dial on the heater, I fumble one handed towards the back seat, my blind efforts rewarded when my fingers grasp the softness of my hoodie. I gently place it over her resting form wishing it was the warmth of my body keeping her warm.

- What a day! What a night!

My fantasies hadn't even touched the surface of reality. The feel of her body below me, warmth radiating through my clothes, the way her back arches off the ground causing her breasts to stand firmer, her heavy breathing, her whimpers and her moans. . ."

- Holy, Mother! Her moans, I long to hear them in my ear again! I would happily go deaf if caused by her screams!

The rest of the drive was uncomfortable, my memories causing a painful strain in my trousers. For the remainder of the journey my only form of company were flashbacks and a symphony of soft snores.

I decide to drive to my house, I pull up on to the drive and quietly open and close the driver's side door. I run up an open the front door, and walk up to Ziva's resting form. Gently I open the passenger's side door, lean over and unfasten her seat-belt, I gather her up in my arms and lift her out of her seat with as little disruption as possible. She stirs in my arms and nestles her head in the crook of my neck.

"Shhhhh. . . I've got you!"

The scent of watermelon enter my senses and I know I'm lost.

- Now that I have you I'm not letting you go!

I carry her through the threshold and up the stairs to the master bedroom and gently place her on my bed. I hear an almost inaudible whimper as I let go as if her body knows we have parted. I go in to my side cabinet to pick out a change of clothes for us both and place them on the bed. I walk in to the on-suite bathroom and run the water for a bath, I rummage through the cabinets for some bath soap, my efforts successful with a small bottle of white musk.

I go back in to the bedroom and quietly go over to Ziva's side of the bed and whisper in her ear.

"Ziver? I have run us bath, I am going to help you get undressed . . ."

"Uh mmmm . . ."

"I'm going to take that as a yes!"

I start with her training shoes and socks and place them under a chair next to my side cabinet. As I start to slide down her training pants she starts to stir, I begin to lift her training vest gently over her head, when the black material is passed over her face I stare in to two dark cherry wood eyes.

The look on her face, which can only be described as trust, forces me to smile and place a small chase kiss on her lips. I continue to fold her clothes and place them on the seat of the chair, as I turn round towards the bed Ziva is sitting up looking at me, her head cocked to the side as if assessing me.

"It's only fair that I get to undress you, no?"

I look along the length of her beautiful body, laying there in only her black underwear, it was not meant to be sexy underwear, practical.

- She could wear a potato sack and still make that look sexy!

I needed to be careful with my next words, I didn't want this evening to lead to anything more, not before we have had a talk - but I couldn't pretend like nothing has happened, we could still be intimate without being too physical. . . right?

"I will never get in the way of good sportsmanship . . ."

I lead the way in to the bathroom and turn off the taps before the bath overfills. I stand in front of the bath waiting for her to walk in to the bathroom. She appears on the doorway and stops, leans her head against the door frame and lets her eyes look me up and down. Her appraisal must have been acceptable because a smile spreads across her face.

"Like what you see?"

"I don't know yet, currently you are too overdressed!"

I can't help but let a chuckle escape me. She walks over to me and places both her hands on my chest and runs them slowly down my rib-cage, round my back and up towards my shoulder blades. For a moment she does nothing, her chin rested on my chest, her eyes looking at my face as if looking for a reaction. Her hands travel down my rib-cage again, this time her thumbs hooking below my grey t-shirt and lifts it up and over my head, I help with getting the t-shirt over my arms as her body is already on tiptoes.

Ziva throws my t-shirt in the corner of the bathroom with clearly no intention of folding it up. When her hands touch my bare skin, I totally forget about the t-shirt!

"Ziver . . ."

"Shhhhh. . . I've got you!"

My breath hitches as my words are repeated back to me. Her hands trail along my chest and arms as if she is trying to memorize every inch of it. Her soft lips presses on to skin that is marked by old scars. She lingers on my old gunshot wound on my left shoulder and licks it!

- Holy, Mother! Think other thoughts. . ." A M40A1 Rifle or M24 Sniper Weapon System is a version of the Remington 700 Rifle, it fires 7.62mm NATO round in a -

"Ziver . . ."

"Shhhhh. . . I know, I'm just exploring . . ."

She trails little kisses down my chest, abdomen and two on each hip bone as she tugs my sweatpants down towards the floor. She follows my trousers down and as she does so places a hand on my abdomen and pushes me so I get the hint and sit on the edge of the bath.

Ziva removes my trainers, socks and sweatpants in quick succession and stands up. I follow her actions so we are standing face to face, both of us standing bare chested with nothing but our underwear on.

"Now I think we are even, don't you. . ."

I can't help it, I break her off and kiss her, passionately and full on the mouth, my tongue forcing its way between her lips. She submits to my intrusion and follows the kiss, her body melting in to mine so I have to hold her at the small of her back so she doesn't push us both down on to the floor. I break the kiss off suddenly, which leaves her gasping.

- Now if I could only bottle up that sound!

"Now I think we are even!"

It is as if she is pulled from a trance, looks at me square in the eyes, dark cherry wood on blue, and slaps me round the face.

"What was that for?!"

"For turning me on, knowing full well you're not going to see it through!"

I rub my cheek and chuckle. I bend down and pull my grey boxers off, fold them in half and place them on the edge of the towel rail, I walk back towards the bath, slide my legs over the side and lower myself in to the water. The warmth of the bath instantly makes my muscles relax. I close my eyes and when I open them I reach over and grab Ziva's hand. . ."

"Now are you coming in or are you just going to sulk for the remainder of the evening?"

. . . . .