- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is a work of total fanfiction Thank Goodness but try to enjoy it anyway okay?? thanks Crazy4Dinozzo1968
Author's Chapter Notes:
Anthony Dinozzo is killed at a crime scene and how this affects the team. Each person it affects differently Warning Major Character Death!!
Chapter 1.
Anthony Dinozzo Jr was thinking of a lot things this year. It was a long year indeed for him first Ziva left the team Now his father was getting married again to his godmother. Then Gibbs' Father had passed away things were defintely changing. Just then Mcgee came in the bullpen looking very happy Tony was not paying any attention at first he was too deep in thought. So Mcgee softly tapped Tony on the shoulder immedialey Tony suprisingly jumped and said Mcgee whoa you scared me there Tim you shouldn't do that I could've had a heart attack. Then he suddenly apologized to Mcgee when he realized it sorta of hurt his feelings and said I was just deep in thought Tim so what's up?? He asked cheerfully that it almost scared Mcgee. Well McScooby what is it Tony asked playfully at his friend well Tony Mcgee replied I think I might ask Delliah to marry me tonight after dinner. Tony replied well done McRomeo may see the ring he asked Mcgee Sure Mcgee replied with a very big smile on his face. As he placed in Tony's hands very pretty McRomeo she's going to love it he said with a big smile Congrats Tim I'm so proud of you he said wholeheartedly to Mcgee and then gave the ring back to Mcgee Just then Gibbs came in with the usual bark Gear up Dead Marine at Quantico then Bishop came in shortly after saying sorry I'm late boss car broke down had to take the bus. Both Tony and Mcgee softly snickered after the reply and they were off the crime scene as the elevator doors drew closed shortly after Gibbs was driving the team to the crime scene. Tony was giving Mcgee advice on how to propose to Delliah and not to be nervous 10 minutes later they were at the crime scene where they began processing the scene. Gibbs was drinking his coffee as usual Bishop was with him and Tony and Mcgee were bagging the evidence and Tony was giving more advice to Mcgee on how to propose to Delliah later. Little did they know that something tragic was about to take place they had no idea abosouley no clue at all. Just then a man came to their scene asking them calmly what happened they had no idea on what was going to happen next. Just then the man pulled a handgun Gibbs calmly asked him to please put down the gun. Just then the man said Leroy Jethro Gibbs I'm taking one of your own and you're going to watch him die. Just then he pointed the gun directly at Tony's chest fired three times then ran quickly away as he laughed Just then Gibbs pulled out his gun and tried to shoot the man. As Tony was going down with his hand to his chest where was he shot three times. After Gibbs realized the man wasn't coming back He drew his attention to Tony who was bleeding quite badly Mcgee was shellshocked Bishop was crying just then Ducky and Palmer came out of their truck late but just in time Gibbs was hoiding Tony. Ordering him not to die and suprisingly was crying himself Tony you stay with me you hear me Tony don't leave us like this!! He said while keeping his hand on Tony's chest Tony was breathing very hevalliy he then said to Gibbs I'm not going to make it boss Tony said between his gasps of air Boss I have to say something to you all please come closer my dear team. Probie he said I'm sorry you won't be seeing me propose Delliah tonight tell her I'm so so sorry he sutttered out. Bishop I'm so sorry I won't be able to tease you anymore take care of Abby she's going to be a mess promise me you will I promise Tony Bishop replied. Ducky take care I'll miss you and your stories Duckman thanks for always listening to me when I needed someone to talk to. Ducky said with tears Anthony I'll never ever forget you You better haunt me young man. Cause I know life won't be the same without you Anthony I promise Ducky Tony said.Autopsy Gremlin you're next I'm sorry I won't be here to see you become a father I guess it wasn't in the cards eh kid Tony replied I guess not Palmer said sadly Then he said Tony I promise if me and Breena have a boy I'm naming him Anthony after you. I hope he's just as good as you were to me. Aww shucks Palmer I promise to haunt you and Duckman he said with weak laugh and smile and then Looked at his boss Leroy Jethro Gibbs I'll never forget you. You were like a father to me I know all the headslaps were signs of affection from you I'm sorry I'm leaving this great world at 46 but at least I can said I'm with my true family Tony said with much difficulty between breaths. Boss promise me something and come closer. Just then Tony said with much difficultly Promise Me that you'll never forget me and that teach whoever comes and replaces me that You'll continue what you taught me which loyally and bravery don't ever forget me Boss I'll never forget you guys Tony said with that he breathed his last then he closed his hazel eyes And Anthony Dinozzo Jr was gone.






To Be Continued........
Chapter End Notes:
This is a work of total fanfiction Thank Goodness but try to enjoy it anyway okay??
thanks Crazy4Dinozzo1968