- Text Size +
Story Notes:
hey peepz. all i wanna say is where is all the tate fics??? there are hardly ne het ones and they all all kibbs... scoffs, hehe. and my god what is with all the slash, its just...not going to happen...neway please R&R it would be much appriciated (cant spell, soz)
Author's Chapter Notes:
A little vanilla slice can do a lot of things. Have kate hand feeding tony, tony sleeping in the same bed as kate, and much much more. All because of a little treat.

CHAPTER 1 - Again???

"Kate, Dinozzo you 2 will be on surveillance, for as long as it takes, ‘til we get a lead" Gibbs said.

"Gibbs you aren’t going to make me stay with Dinozzo AGAIN are you?" Kate said annoyed at her pairing with Tony again for the 3rd case in a row.

"It would appear I am" he replied

"That’s not fair" Kate replied looking over to Tony who had a grin on his face, he loved the fact that he annoyed the shit out of everyone

"it may not be, but by pairing you with him 2 agents will return, if I paired him with McGee or myself I doubt he would come back" he pointed out

Tony had a fake hurt look on his face

"You sure about that?" Kate groans as she walks out of the room, grabbing her coat on the way

Tony grins and follows her out; Gibbs smacks him on the back of the head as he passes him, "what was that for?" Tony asks rubbing his head,

"I’m sure you will do something to deserve it so i'm giving it to you in advance" Gibbs calmly replied. Tony opened his mouth to argue but thought about it and decided that Gibbs was probably right; he grabs his coat and follows Kate off down the hallway and out of the building.

They step out of the building and walk around to the car park, "i’m driving" Tony says,

"I don’t think so" Kate replied giving him an evil stare, "if I have to put up with you for an unknown about of days I am driving" Kate says as she begins to run for the car, Tony grabs her arm to pull her back as he starts to run for the drivers side door, "oh no you don’t" Kate says grabbing him by the leg, making him fall flat on his face. She laughs as she runs for the car. Tony gets up and starts chasing her though the car park towards her car. He is faster and has longer legs so he catches her pretty quickly. He kind of tackles her and they both fall to the ground, he ends up on top of her.

She looks up at him, "do you mind?" she said panting trying to catch her breath from running.

"You a little out of breath their Kate?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

"Yes" she hastily replied, "I can do that to women" he said with a cocky tone.

"Oh my god, get off me" she said as she pushed him off and walked towards the car.

"Fine, you can drive" Tony said getting back to his feet and following her to the car. He jumped in the passenger side as she got in and started the car. They drove off in silence and took up their position down the street of the suspects’ house. Kate turned the engine off and leaned back in her seat. Tony turned and looked at her.

"What?" Kate hastily asked beginning to get annoyed with his arrogance.

"Just admit it Kate" Tony said flashing a smile

"Admit what? That it is a very tempting thought to tie you up and drive off?" she replied

"That hurt Kate" he said pretending to be hurt

"Get over yourself Dinozzo" Kate replied to his bad acting

"You love it" he replied

Kate didn’t reply, she rolled her eyes, grabbed her binoculars and started looking through them at the suspects’ house. Tony looked at her, smiled and then grabbed his binoculars.

CHAPTER 2 - coffee and vanilla slice

After about 4 hours of staring through binoculars, small talk and nothing happening Kate put her binoculars down leant back in her seat and rubbed her eyes. "This is useless, we have been here for hours, nothing has happened and my eyes are killing me" she said through a yawn.

"You want a coffee? I’m gonna go get one." Tony said, actually for once sounding like he was thinking about anyone other then himself.

"Coffee would be good" Kate said looking at Tony, she was surprised to see him looking caringly at her.

"Ok, I’ll be back in a few minutes" Tony said as he opened the door and got out of the car. He reached into the back seat and grabbed his coat, "pretty roomy back here" he said as he pulled his coat from the backseat and slid it on.

"Bye Tony" Kate said rolling her eyes at his backseat comment.

He shut the door and walked off down the street. Kate watched him walk off and a smile formed on her face. She didn’t realise it had until about 30 seconds later. When she did realized she instinctively looked around to make sure no one had seen, even though she was in the car by herself. She realized how cold it was in the car when he was gone, maybe it was his body heat missing, or maybe it was just him, it was weird he made her feel warm inside. She was trying to deny to herself that she had smiled at him and that she was missing him being in the car with her, by picking up her binoculars again and staring at the very boring house they were watching.

About 10 minutes later a familiar figure turned into the street and began walking back towards the car. He was carrying 2 cups of take away coffee, and a brown paper bag. Kate watched him as he walked up to the passenger side of the car and got in.

"You can actually come in useful sometimes Dinozzo" Kate commented as Tony passed her one of the cups of coffee.

"Especially in bed or cars as it happens" he said, back to his cocky self.

"Everything is sexual with you isn’t it?" Kate asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

"I didn’t make it sexual, you did" he replied, as he too took a sip of his coffee.

"Mmm, god that hit the spot" Kate said as she closed her eyes and enjoyed her coffee.

Tony was about to open his mouth and say something when Kate quickly butted in, "don’t say anything Dinozzo" she said.

He had a grin on his face, "I was only going to say that my coffee is good too" he replied, knowing fair well that she knew what he was thinking.

"What’s in the bag?" Kate asked as she motioned with her hand to the paper bag which was ironically between Tony’s legs.

"Open it and find out" Tony replied turning to face Kate.

She looked into his eyes and, to his surprise, opened the bag with her hands. Her hands were precariously close to his, well you know. She laughed at the look on his face when she did this, she knew he was expecting her to say something and make him hand her the bag, not go for it herself. She grabbed the bag and pulled it out of between his legs. She placed it on her own lap and opened it.

"Awww, vanilla slice, my favourite" she said in a sarcastically cute voice.

"Your welcome" Tony said still looking at her.

They sat in silence for a while until they had both finished their coffee and Kate had started on her vanilla slice. "Normally I wouldn’t offer but seeing as you bought it I think it is only fair, so would you like some?" she said offering him a bite.

"I’m flattered" he said as he went to grab it with his hands.

"Oh no you don’t, I’m holding it, if I give it to you I won’t get it back."

"Fine" he said leaning in so she could feed him.

He took a bite and licked his lips. "I can’t believe you just fed me like a baby" he laughed as he swallows the vanilla slice.

"I’m more surprised at the fact I haven’t had to do it before" Kate smartly snapped back.

"Oohh, that’s harsh Kate" Tony said in his innocent voice pretending to be hurt. Kate was all too familiar with this, so it didn’t faze her the least.

"Hmm" she said trying to change the subject "is it really cold or is it just me?"

"For once I agree with you on something, it is cold" he said looking at her with his boyish charm.

CHAPTER 3 - should we call Gibbs?

They sat watching the house for another 2 hours or so, talking a little but it was all small talk. It was 9.30 and they had been watching the house for over 6 hours. "This is useless, if something was going to happen it would have by now" Tony said frustrated.

"We should call Gibbs and get him to take a shift so we can get some sleep" Kate suggested.

"If you want you can lie down in the back and I’ll keep watch" Tony said, sounding sincere.

Kate looked at him as she thought to herself maybe there is more to him then it seems.

"Thanks anyway, but I think we should call Gibbs, you need your sleep too" she replied.

"Since when did you care about me?" Tony asked jokingly. If only you knew Kate thought to herself as he said this.

"You want to call him or should I?" Kate asked, once again trying to get off the subject. There has always been sexual tension between the 2; it is obvious to anyone who sees them together for more then a minute. But she doubted anything would ever happen, as much as she wanted it to.

"I’ll call him" Tony said taking his mobile out of his pocket and dialing Gibbs’s number.

The conversation followed between Tony and Gibbs as Kate kept looking through the binoculars at the motionless house and surrounding land. Tony hung up his mobile and put it back in his jacket pocket. "Well?" Kate asked

"He said he has another team he was gonna send out to swap with us at 11, so we will just stay with that. He said he wants us to be close by just incase anything happens though" Tony replied.

"Yay, look like we’ll be sleeping in the car" Kate said faking joy.

"Or not" Tony replied turning to look at Kate.

Kate pulled her binoculars down from her eyes and looked at Tony, "please explain" she says.

"There is a hotel like one street away that Gibbs has rented a room in for us" Tony says.

"One room or 2?" Kate asked.

"One" Tony replies. He winks at Kate.

"I’m gonna kill him, firstly I’m stuck in the car with you for hours, and then I have to share a room with you, argh, there will be death" she replies facing Tony and looking into his eyes. She was surprised by his response; he looked genuinely hurt by her comment. This was a surprise, they tease each other 24/7, why was this any different. She wished she hadn’t said what she did when she saw the pain in his eyes, it made her stomach sink.

"Well at least you won’t have to sleep in the same bed with me, unless you want to that is" he replied back to his usual self loving self.

"Spare me" Kate said. She said this but she didn’t mean it, she would love to spend the night in bed with him, but she couldn’t tell him that. How could she I mean, they established their, brother/sister relationship early into the piece. But her feelings had changed, well not so much as changed just grown stronger. They had always been there but she tried to ignore them, and it is too late to do anything about them now.

"This is ridiculous, just turn the heater on" Kate said reaching for the button on the dashboard. Tony put his hand out and stopped her. Her body flushed when his hand touched hers, he skin felt like silk on hers. She looked up at him and into his eyes. She quickly looked away and pulled her hand away.

"we cant, to put the heater on we would need the engine on, and as you know we cant do that because it would look suspicious, a car sitting with the engine on and not moving, Gibbs said we can leave at 11, it wont be long, just wait" he said.

"Fine" Kate said in a huff and she crossed her arms around herself and pulled her coat closer to her. She shivered and Tony noticed. He put his arm around her shoulder and leaned in to her ear to say something.

"I know a way to warm you up" he said playfully.

Kate lightly playfully slapped his arm and she sat at and said, "I’m not that desperate Dinozzo"

"It was worth a try" Tony said looking down at his watch, it was 10 to 11, not long now. Then he would be able to go to the motel and sleep.

The 10 minutes passed with Kate shivering and Tony sniggering at her. She kept giving him an evil look and he would stop his giggling. Kate looked at her watch and as it read 11 exactly she turned the engine on. They put their seatbelts on and Kate drove off down the road. "Which way?" she asked Tony for directions to the motel.

"Left, then the first street on your right" Tony replied. He looked at her and noticed how nice she looked. Maybe it was the streetlights and the mood shining on her face, making her features stand out, or maybe it was just that it was Kate, she always looked nice to him. He was always flirting with her but everyone thought it was just a game, I mean it was, but he wanted it to be more, but he couldn’t say anything without the risk of her castrating him.

CHAPTER 4 - is this a joke?

They pulled up in the driveway and Tony got out of the car, he walked up to the office and waited for the owner. He found out what room Gibbs had booked and grabbed the key. He walked back out of the office and back into the car, "room 6, just down on the right" he said to Kate, directing her where to park the car. She drove forward and parked just outside room 6. They both got out of the car and walked to the door, Tony opened the door with the key and they walked in. Tony laughed as soon as he got inside.

"What?" Kate asked from outside, she walked into the room and realized why Tony laughed. "Is this Gibbs’s idea of a joke?" She asked looking at the double bed in front of her and Tony.

"Apparently so" Tony said, before Kate had time to think he ran for the bed and lay down on it. "I guess you get your choice of the couch, floor, or, you could share with me" he said patting the empty space on the bed next to him.

"Couch sounds good" Kate said as she walked in and shut the door. When she turned back around she noticed 2 doors, she was guessing one was a bathroom but didn’t know where the other led, so she went to look. She walked up to one of the doors and opened it, it was a bathroom as she suspected. She then walked up to the next door and opened it, when she did this she let out a sigh of relief as she saw a 2nd bedroom with a single bed in it.

"Or I could just sleep on this bed" she said to Tony in the neighboring room.

"What bed?" Tony asked. Kate didn’t have time to answer as Tony appeared behind her and saw for himself.

"Well that sucks" he said as he walked in to look at the bed. He sat on it and said "well at least I have the double bed."

Kate quickly looked out to the double bed in the main room and then back to Tony, "you do?" she said quickly as she made a dash for it.

"OI" Tony yelled and he sprang to his feet to chase her, she was standing in front of the bed facing him.

"Looks like your sleeping in the single to me" she said motioning to the room with the single bed in it.

"or not" he said as he ran at her, tackling her and throwing her back onto the bed he landed on top of her, their bodies pressed against each other. His chest pressed down firmly on hers, and his groin pressed against hers. She looked up at him, she seemed stunned and looked like she was about to wrestle with him and fight over the bed but she didn’t. She just looked into his eyes. He was equally surprised by his own reaction he normally would have said something but this time he did not. He just looked down at her.

They stared into each other eyes for what seemed like minutes, not saying a word, their faces getting closer and closer until their noses were only millimeters apart. Kate opened her mouth to speak but Tony stopped her, he put his finger on his lips as he said, "me first."

"I know we said ages ago that we had a brother/sister relationship, and that was fine for me, at the time, but my feeling have changed for you Kate, they have grown to more then a brotherly love, a much stronger love" he was about to keep talking when Kate butted in.

"The same for me, now shut up and kiss me" she said pulling his head down with her hand and planting his lips on hers. Her whole body flushed hot, so did his, they had been imagining this feeling for ages, but never thought it would happen. They slowly opened their lips and slid their tongues into each others mouths. Tasting each other, their tongues dances as they took in the passion they had for each other.

Kate slowly let her hands make their way up his back under his shirt, feeling like muscular back as they went, she slowly pulled his shirt up his back until she got to his shoulders, he pulled away from the kiss and let her take it off over his head. She threw it onto the floor and looked up at him, he smiled at her and she pulled him back down and she smiled into another kiss. His hands were wondering over her stomach, tickling her skin and he gently ran his hands up and under her shirt, he pulled it up to her shoulders and then once again broke from the kiss to take it off over her head.

He threw her top in the same vague direction as she threw his. He leant down and began kissing her neck, he was sucking and nibbling his way down to her collarbone and then down a little further, Kate started to make little moans as he did this so he knew she liked what he was doing to her. He kissed his way back up to her lips and her hands fiddled with his belt buckle, she got it undone in a flash and then undid his fly, she could feel that he was enjoying this. She pushed his pants down and he kicked them off his legs.

In one swift move he picked her up and rolled onto his back, making Kate sit on top of him. She looked down and him and smiled as she leant down and kissed his chest, she moved her head to the side and started to nibble at one of his nipples, sucking the surrounding area. Underneath her she could feel him getting harder by the second, knowing he was liking the sensations she was giving him.

He had his hands on her hips as he began to undo her fly as she continued to kiss his chest, he was finding it hard to keep his composure enough to take her pants off with the sensations her mouth was giving him. But he managed to get her pants off and throw them out of the way; she looked down at his boxers and laughed.

CHAPTER 5 - rocky and Bullwinkle.

"Hey don’t mock rocky and Bullwinkle, they are old school cool" he said defending his boxers.

In another one of his swift moves he lifted Kate up and rolled her onto her back, rolling himself on top of her in the process. She giggled and pulled him down into another passionate kiss. One of his hands was running through her hair, the other was working its way down her back to the clasp on her bra. Her hands were cradling his face as she kissed him. His hand reached the clasp on her bra but he didn’t undo it yet, he pulled out of the kiss and looked down at her.

"What’s wrong?" she asked in a panic wondering if she had done something, or if he was unsure of his feelings.

"It’s just, I don’t want to force you to do anything, I mean I like you, I really really like you, I think I love you, and I don’t want to force you" he said looking deeply into her eyes.

"your not forcing me, I have the same strong feelings for you too, and all the flirting and stuff has been driving me wild, everyday at work all I want to do is walk up to you and kiss you and be able to say your mine" Kate answered truthfully.

"thank god, I couldn’t take seeing you everyday and flirting with you but knowing you weren’t mine anymore, it was tearing me up inside" he replied a small hint of pain in his eyes. This was the first time he had really opened up to Kate, or anyone for the matter. The first time he let someone past his guard, his force field if you like, that is his arrogance.

He opened his mouth again and was about to start talking before Kate stopped him. She put her finger on his lips and ran it along them, "we can talk later, we both know how each other feels and there is only one thing I was to do at the moment" she said as she pulled him back down into another kiss. Their tongues danced and Tony undid the clasp on her bra, and slid the straps down her shoulder, she pulled her arms out of it and he threw it to the side, with both their tops and pants.

He kissed his way from his lips down to her collarbone and then to her breasts. He sucks on one of the nipples while cupping the other breast in his hand and massaging it. Kate moaned at the pleasure he was giving her. Her hands were running down his back until they got to his boxers, she slid her hands inside a little and grabbed his ass; he let out a giggle as she did this. She then proceeded to slide his boxers off down past his thighs, he pulled his legs out and as she threw them onto the pile of the rest of their clothes, she said "say bye to rocky and Bullwinkle."

CHAPTER 6 - reality over imagination

He laughed at her comment and she smiled at him, she could feel his body pressed against hers, she had wanted this for so long, she had thought about how good it would be but she was still surprised by it. She didn’t think it would be this good. He kissed his way back up to her mouth, all the while his hands lowering themselves down her stomach to the side of her g-string, he slid his fingers under the straps on each side and slid them off down her legs, she helped him by lifting her legs and sliding them out of the leg holes past his hands.

This time it was her time for a swift move, she rolled him over onto his back and rolls on top of him, straddling his hips with hers, pressed firmly against his, she keeps kissing him as she moves her hips into position. She pulls away from the kiss and looks deeply into his eyes; she slowly lowers her hips onto him, his eyes rolling back in his head as she encloses herself around him. She lets out a moan of pleasure when he is fully inside her. She begins to rock, grinding her hips down onto his as he pulls her down into another forceful yet passionate kiss. Their tongues duel as their breathing becomes short and sharp. Their lungs are screaming for oxygen but they don’t want to stop kissing, finally they give in to their need for oxygen and break the kiss.

The both take deep breaths of air as they quicken the pace. Kate begins to rock a little faster still grinding deeply onto him, with every thrust she lets out a little moan of pleasure, Tony rolls her onto her back and roll on top of her, its his turn to take charge. He kisses down her collarbone as he pushes himself further and deeper into her, he lowers one of his hands down her stomach and starts to rub her clit, making her moan as he does this.

Kate puts her legs around Tony and pulls him closer to her, he lowers his chest back onto hers and kisses her deeply again. Every inch of their bodies are pressed against each other, not even air keeping them apart. Both of them had wanted to be this close with each other for ages, both had imagined what it had been like, but their imaginations were no contest for the pleasure of reality.

Kate was getting close to the edge, the kissing and exchanging of juices was like liquid fire running through each of their bodies, they both felt like they were on fire, but the heat wasn’t a painful one, it was like ecstasy was being pumped through their bodies instead of blood. Kate’s body was beginning to tense up as the edge was getting closer and closer, Tony could sense this and his body started to tense up as well, the edge was in sight for them both.

They continued kissing, Kate moaning into Tony’s mouth as they kissed, the pleasure they were giving each other was imminent.

With a couple more thrusts Kate was there, she pulled out of the kiss and her whole body tensed, her back arched and her head went back, her legs squeezed around Tony as her hands grabbed at the sheets underneath her. Her muscles spasmed as she fell over the edge, "oh god" she moaned out in please.

Her tensing around him and the sound of her voice pushed Tony over the edge, his back arched and he pushed fully into her, liquid ecstasy ran through his body as his eyes rolled back into his head. He looked back down at Kate who was looking up at him. He leaned down for one more kiss before rolling off; they lay on the bed gasping for air.

Kate pulled herself up so she was leaning over Tony, she placed one hand on his torso looked into his eyes, he smiled at her, she leaned down and kissed him again, then lay her head on his chest as he put his arm around her shoulder. They lay in silence for about a minute. Neither needed to say a word, there were so many things that needed to be said but not at the moment, no words could explain their feelings, no words were necessary.

"You sure you won’t share the double bed?" Tony said, back to being himself.

"Oh, I reckon I might be able to let you sleep here, I suppose it’s only fair, you buying me that vanilla slice and all" Kate said smiling a cheeky grin.

"That’s what I thought" Tony replied as he pulled the sheets up from the end of the bed. Draping them over himself and Kate. She was lying on her side; his body was like a shadow on the back of hers, his arm around her stomach, his fingers entwined with hers. They both quickly fell asleep.

CHAPTER 7 - rude awakening

Tony slowly opened his eyes, squinting as the sunlight hit his eyes. He felt a body next to him, his arm around it, her fingers entwined with his own. Memories of last night and of Kate came flooding back to him, he smiled and kissed her bare shoulder and shut his eyes again. About 5 minutes later Kate began to stir, she rolled onto her back and saw Tony leaning over her.

"Morning" she said as she smiled up at his gorgeous face.

"Morning" he said as he leaned down and kissed her.

"Morning" a third and very familiar voice to them both said. Tony wheeled around and Kate sat upright, they both looked at Gibbs sitting across the room from them as their jaws dropped.

"What the fuck Gibbs?" Tony said as he gathered the sheets around his and Kate’s naked bodies.

"The guy at the office let me in" Gibbs said showing no emotion what so ever.

Kate and Tony were both red as tomatoes, "what about knocking?" Kate said rather annoyed at the situation she found herself in.

"I was expecting to have to wake you up" Gibbs calmly replied

"Well you did" Tony snapped back

"I was expecting to find you in different beds though, not this" he said as he motioned towards Kate and Tony naked under the sheets,

"None of us were expecting this" Kate said

"Hmm, well you two better get up and dressed we had a breakthrough in the case last night" Gibbs calmly said as he stood from his chair.

"Wait, how long had you been sitting watching us?" Tony queried.

"About half an hour" Gibbs said.

"That’s like, perverted" Kate replied.

"How can you remain so calm in a situation like this?" Tony asked Gibbs.

"To tell you the truth it was just a matter of time before it happened, I didn’t expect to walk in on it though" Gibbs replied.

"A matter of time?" Kate asked Gibbs somewhat appalled.

"Hmm, well, I’ll see you at work in 30 minutes, no more." Gibbs said as he picked his jacket off the back of the chair and walked out the door.

Kate and Tony stared at each other in disbelief for about a minute. "Did that just happen?" Kate blatantly asked.

"I think it did" Tony answered dumbfounded.

"We will never hear the end of this" Kate said squirming at the though of everyone at work talking about it.

"Mmm" Tony murmured.

They both lay back down and just thought through what had just happened. After about 5 minutes Kate spoke, "we should get up; we don’t want to be late, especially not today."

"Mmm" Tony once again murmured.

"Anthony Dinozzo, speechless, that has to be a first" Kate said trying to lighten the mood.

"Mmm" came the familiar murmur from Tony.

"You know a quick way for us to both get showered?" Kate asked cheekily.

"I can think of one" he said sitting up.

"Follow me" Kate said grabbing his hand and leading him to the bathroom. Once inside she somehow in the middle of kissing Tony managed to turn the taps on.

"Oh fuck, COLD" Tony yelled as he jumped out of the shower.

"Ha-ha" Kate laughed realizing she had only turned the cold tap on. She didn’t mind though because she didn’t get wet, but he got cold water all over him. "Oops" she said innocently.

She turned the hot tap on and got the water to a nice warm temperature. "Its ok, its safe now" she said to Tony as she pulled him into the shower.

CHAPTER 8 - instant messaging

Kate’s car pulled up in an empty space in the NCIS carpark. "you want to go in first or shall i?" kate asked tony, who was sitting in the passengers seat.

"I’ll go" tony replied. He took he seatbelt off and then looked around. Once he had made sure the carpark was empty he leaned over to kate, "this ought to be fun" he said grinning.

"if that’s what you call fun" kate replied. She leaned over and kissed him. After about a minute kate pulled away and said, "you better go in"

"yeah" tony replied. "See you in there" he said as he got out of the car. Kate watched him walk through the carpark and get in the elevator. This is going to be one hell of a day she thought to herself as she herself got out of the car. She locked the door and walked to the elevator. When it came down, about a minute later, she stepped inside. She was taking big, deep breaths as the elevator came to a stop. The doors opened and she walked into the bullpen. Trying to draw as little attention to herself as possible. Surprisingly she made it to her desk without anyone saying anything. There was a "kate" from gibbs, with a small nod of the head, and a small smile from tony but no mention of the mornings earlier encounter.

"so what was the big break in the case?" kate asked gibbs as she sat down at her desk.

"they found the missing officer, he had killed himself, something to do with his wife and his fellow officer. I’m not sure of the details, they gave it to the FIB" gibbs said.

"what time did this all happen?" kate asked

"middle of the night some time" gibbs replied

"why didn’t you call us or something?" kate said. She said it before she had time to realise she was setting herself up. She gave a panicky look to tony who just laughed.

"there was no point, I was going to tell you when you came in today, and if I did call I think you were busy doing other things at the time" gibbs said. He actually gave a little grin, this was a big thing, gibbs never smiled. He just didn’t do it.

"so do we have a new case today or do we have the pleasure of paperwork?" kate quickly asked trying to change the subject.

"nice choice of words their kate. And to answer your question, yes, we have the pleasure of paperwork. Gibbs emphasized the word pleasure. This whole conversation actually made gibba chuckle, something neither kate nor tony had seen before. It was good to see, but it would have been better if it was a different situation that brought about the chuckle.

Kate looked at tony who gave her a cheeky grin.

BLEEP, both tony and kate had got an instant message on their computer. They both look down and read it, it’s from gibbs it says, ‘stop all the lovey dovey looks and get on with your work.’ Kate and tony both look up at each other and then across to gibbs, who is just looking at them with a smirk on his face. He went back to looking at the papers on his desk and kate and tony did the same. There was the occasional glance up but they didn’t dare too often, incase gibbs caught them.

BLEEP the silence was broken by kate’s computer receiving another instant message. She immediately looked up at gibbs.

He shrugged his shoulder, "wasn’t me"

She looked at it, it was from Abby. Oh great, she will never let this one slide Kate thought to herself as she opened it. Bout bloody time!!! That’s all it said. Kate was relieved that it wasn’t something much longer and much, much more embarrassing. [reply] yeah well, 10 hours together, one room, fighting over one double bed, something was bound to happen [send]. Kate turned the sound off on her computer so know one would know she was talking with Abby.

Within seconds kate’s screen was flashing saying, new message, she opened it and saw that it was from tony, who was it from? She looked up at tony and mouthed the word Abby. She looked panicky, he typed on his computer and moments later kate had another message, if she knows everyone will know. [reply] yeah I know [send] this little talk about abby went on between kate and tony for about 5 minutes. Then they both got bored and went back to their work. Kate hadn’t got a reply from abby yet, she decided that abby would want to try and get the goss out of her in person. She was wrong.

About 5 minutes later she got another message from abby, it read what are you talking about? I was talking about it being about time we have a day off, well if you call paperwork a day off. I got no idea what your talking about, catch ya later abs. kate read this and she felt sick in the stomach. Oh shit now she is going to be asking me about what I meant all day, I have really put my foot in it now. Kate thought to herself as she went back to doing her work. She had just picked her pen back up when she got another message. Oh bloody hell she thought to herself putting her pen down and opening the message. It was another one from abby, wait, OH MY GOD, you and dinozzo, you, you, you were on survelence with him, and then you, you had the hotel, and omg omg omg, you dirty little… talk later!!! Kate smacked herself on the forehead once she read this.

"what was that for?" gibbs asked

"what? Oh? Nothing, just um, forgot something" kate mumbled looking at the screen in horror.

"hmm" gibbs replied, "and by the way you can turn your sound back on I know you are messaging people"

kate looked up at gibbs and he looked at her, "you’re a freak" she says

"thank you" gibbs replied looking back down to his paper. Kate looked back over to tony who gave her no comfort, he was chuckling himself at the situation.

Chapter End Notes:
hey peepz. all i wanna say is where is all the tate fics??? there are hardly ne het ones and they all all kibbs... scoffs, hehe. and my god what is with all the slash, its just...not going to happen...neway please R&R it would be much appriciated (cant spell, soz)