- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Will kate get away before its too late and will kate survive?

"Ah Kate it's nice of you to finally come!Where have you been who have you been with?".asked Anthony Dinozzo.
"Shut up Dinozzo!Even if i was with someone you would never know!".

With that Jethro Gibbs walked and said.

"What wouldnt Dinozzo know?".asked Gibbs.
Obiously startelled,Kate firstlly said,
"Apart from nothing!But other than that,reallynothing!".
"Ok,well we have a case,so dinozzo go get the truck kate tell ducky!".
"Ok what do i tell ducky?".
"We have a dead marine!".

An hour later Kate,Dinozzo,Gibbs and Ducky were at the scene of the crime.When Kate walked in,she gasped,because that's the guy she slept with last night.

"Ok looks like we have a freshly opened comdom!".said Gibbs,holding up the comdom."So we need to find out who he slept with!".Continued Gibbs.
"No need Gibbs, i already know who he slept with!".said Kate but she continued,"He slept with me!".

With that Dinozzo stared at her with a grin,while Gibbs was sustounded.

Gibbs was obviously shocked but he managed to get a word out,"Why?".
"Well um,um, he's my old boyfriend and i said to him find me and he did and we had tea,had a drink,fell in love all over again and well you know the rest!".
"Kate i hope you know were going to have to interview you as well!".
"Yeh,yeh i know Gibbs".






hey guys part 2 to follow its my first so stay tuned cyaz.