- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
An undercover assignment goes drastiacially wrong. Can they save Tony before it is too late?
In Too Deep Chapter 5


Harding stared at the ID wallet before he looked back down at the agent lying on the floor still bound tightly to the chair, with an enraged growl he pulled the chair upright. "NCIS!" He screamed into the face of his semiconscious victim. "NCIS! These scums put me away for five years before I was discharged from the navy – dishonorably have wanted to get one of these lousy Navy cops for years! This is gunna be SWEET justice!"


Stepping quickly around to the side of the chair, Harding grabbed the sleeve to Tony's shirt and with a violent jerk, tore it open, exposing the arm beneath. "Get his phone and video tape this!" He demanded harshly with an evil grin as he began to tightly wrap a tourniquet around the top of the agent's arm.


He straightened up and picked up the discarded needle that he and Kiki had used only an hour before and swiftly drew up the remaining drug in the small ampoule. He waited a moment as Kiki set up the phone to record before he harshly instructed, "Make sure you only get a shot of my hands but get a shot of this navy pig's face well!" He dramatically leaned forward and plunged the needle deep into DiNozzo's arm ignoring the agent as he flinched and tried to pull away.


Harding poked the tip of hiss tongue out in concentration as he fished around in the arm attempting to find the vein. "Got it!" He murmured triumphantly before he plunged the contents of the syringe into the arm and pulled the needle free, standing back to admire his handiwork as the NCIS agent slowly began to moan and roll his head in reaction to the drug.


The object coming towards him was blurry and shiny but Tony instinctively attempted to pull away. He stifled a groan as he felt the sharp sting of the needle entering his arm and bite hard on his bottom lip in an attempt to prevent himself crying out in pain as the needle tore into his muscle.


The sudden warm rush that traveled up his arm and heated his body warned him that his attacker had been successful with his injection Tony tensed knowing the potency of the drug that had just entered. his system. He rolled his head and tried desperately to stay in control, trying hard to think of a way of escape. His only comfort as he felt himself slip from reality was Gibbs was aware that he was alive, at this minute, be searching for him.


A soft growling sound caught his attention and he slowly opened his eyes to find himself staring into the terrifyingly grinning face of a monster hovering only inches from his. He pulled back, trying to place as much distance between him and the creature as possible but the monster's laughter echoed through his head as it bared it hideous teeth threateningly.


Harding laughed delightedly as he watched the agent's eyes open wide with fear." Call the number that he last dialed and when they answer tell them you have a gift for them. Then send the clip of him being injected! Than hang up." He harshly instructed, "We're going to have some fun. Drive them nuts!"


Kiki nodded and hit the redial button, waiting only a moment before she heard the gruff male voice answer. "Tony?"


She giggled as she whispered, "Not Tony but a good friend who wants to send you a present!" Then she hit the button to send the video as she watched Harding leave the room.


She waited till the short video ended before whispering. "There will be more!" Quickly she disconnected the call.


NCISNCISNCIS


Gibbs stared at the scene being played out on his phone as McGee rushed to try and locate Tony's phone. Unable to stop his anger erupting, the silver haired agent gripped the phone tightly warning the female caller. "Don't you dare harm him! We will track you down and if he is hurt, nothing will stop me!" The soft laughter echoed over the line as the video ended and than the call, leaving Gibbs staring at McGee who shook his head slowly. "Damn!"


NCISNCISNCIS


Harding re-entered the room and Kiki squealed with pleased delight as he handed her the stun gun. "Now the fun begins!" He boasted as he picked up the small cell phone and hit the redial button again.


The voice that sounded angry and stressed. Harding grinned at his control. "Time to play!" He murmured ignoring the words of the agent who had answered. With a nod of his head, Kiki placed the prongs of the stun gun against the young agent's chest and depressed the trigger She watched fascinated as he screamed in agony, his body arching away from the bolt of electricity now arcing through his body. Grinning as she released the trigger and watched him sag back onto the chair, his body limp and bathed in a fine sheen of perspiration. His eyes closed in what she guessed were in blessed unconsciousness.


Gibbs' knuckles turned white as he gripped the phone tighter, almost crushing the plastic instrument in his fist as Tony's screams reverberated in his ear before a sudden silence replaced it and then chilling click of the call ending echoed.