- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
An undercover asignment goes drastically wrong. Can the team find Tony before it's too late?
In Too Deep- Ch 8


Standing in the doorway, Harding watched with great delight as the undercover NCIS man sat wide- eyed in the corner. The fear in the young man's eyes was evident and his captor giggled uncontrollably as the young agent gasp and tried to pull away from some terrifying creature that only he was able to see. Drawing his knees closer, Tony slowly dropped down onto his side, curling up into a ball as he squeezed his eyes closed tight and whispered a soft mantra, "It's not real, it's just a dream, it's just a dream!"


Grinning Harding slowly turned and looked back at the thin jittery woman who stood close behind, peering over his shoulder at the figure huddled on the floor. He growled in annoyance at her flushed appearance and dilated pupils. It was obvious that Kiki had taken another hit of their stuff and was as high as a kite. His own body craved for a hit but he wanted to enjoy the next part of the game before he gave himself his richly deserved reward. "He's ready for some more fun and games!"


"What cha gunna do?" Kiki slurred her eyes bright in anticipation as she clapped her hands together in delight. "Ya gunna beat him some more. Oh Please, Paully, I like it when they scream! Make him scream for me Paully!" She begged.


Harding turned and studied the injured man for a moment trying to decide just how to precede with the next part of the game. A small smile slowly spread across his face before he turned back and looked at his girlfriend. "Let's really have some fun. Get the dust from my stash and a straw! Lets see how this Navy cop likes going on the trip of his life!"

Kiki giggled as she scurried away. They had never used the Angel Dust on one of their toys before. This would be extra fun!


NCISNCISNCIS


Positioning the phone nearby, Harding ensured that the man on the other end of the phone could hear the sounds in the room. "OK, Pigs, It's time to play again!" He announced to the phone.


Checking the ropes were still tightly bound around the NCIS agent's wrists, Harding rolled him over onto his back and nodded at Kiki to secure the tape to the young man's mouth. Tony's eyes opened wide as the sensation of only being able to breath through his nose jerked him from the twilight zone into which he had escaped his torment. He tried to focus his eyes on the shapes that hovered above him, but his eyes refused to fully focus leaving him only able to distinguish shapes and colors without any real details of what they may be.


Nodding towards the straw, Harding quickly grabbed his hostage's head, preventing him from moving it as Kiki inserted the straw. She giggled as the agent attempted to struggle, breathing heavily through his nose as he attempted to break loose.


Increasing his grip on the young man's head, Harding instructed, "Get the powder and tip it into the straw than blow as hard as you can!"

Kiki bit her lip as she carefully followed Hardings directions, some of the dust spilling a little as she carefully poured it into the straw. The cop's eyes opened wide, as if he was aware of what was about to happen and she heard Paul curse as he struggled to keep their victim still.


"Hurry up will you!" He muttered and she quickly drew a deep breath, her lips sealing the straw as she exhaling it all in one hard blow.


Tony arched his back and stiffened, instinctively inhaling the breath of air that was forced into his nose. His nasal passages burned and his eyes watered as the fine powder traveled through his sinuses. A strange heavy feeling began to spread through his body and he felt himself relax momentarily as the drug began to take effect. A warm buzz began to spread through his head and he stared up at the whiteness now above him, his pain and fears fading away as a feeling of invincibility began to take hold.


Feeling the agent relax under his hands, Harding slowly released him and sat back, watching. Nothing appeared to be happening and he slowly stood up and glared at Kiki. "You sure the dust was good stuff?" He asked, disappointed that it seemed to be having no effect.


"The best!" Kiki answered, her eyes never straying from the motionless figure on the floor.


Before either could say another word, Tony suddenly rolled and bolted to his feet., the ropes binding his hands tumbled to the floor as he struggled his hands loose. Harding made an attempt to tackle the now free man but Tony shoved him backwards into Kiki and instinctively reached for the object at his feet, grabbed it and ran.
Chapter End Notes:
NC 17 because of forced drug use.