- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Enjoy! Please send me feedback!
Author's Chapter Notes:
Post Twighlight, Abby remembers the times she had with Kate.

The rain pelts her car windshield. Her hands numbly grip the steering wheel. She is blindly driving. She's still in shock from the phone call she got earlier. The call that her best friend was dead.

She remembers all of the times she had with Kate. She remembers when she pestered her to wear the hat she'd made, so she could win that bet with Tony. She remembers that drawind Kate did of her. Kate always had a knack for drawing. She remembers Kate's first day as an agent, how she immediately hit off with her. She remembers talking with Kate about when McGee asked where their relationship was going. She absentmindedly pulls the car over on the side of the road. She feels tears brimming behind her eyes. One tear slips down her cheek. The next thing she knows, her shoulders are shaking and she's sobbing uncontrollably. She wishes her friend were here now. She'd know what to say to make Abby stop crying. But she's not. Instead, her body is lying on an autopsy table, cold. She furiously brushes the tears from her cheeks. Another car's headlights shine on her windows. The car pulls up alongside her, and the driver gets out. As the figure gets closer, she can see that it's Tony. He comes closer and puts his arm around her. She sobs into his shoulder. "I miss her." she says between sniffs. "Me too." he says. "Me too."

Chapter End Notes:
Enjoy! Please send me feedback!