- Text Size +
Story Notes:
The first line is a quote from red dwarf. I challenged myself to use it in a fanfic.
Author's Chapter Notes:
In this silly drabble, Gibbs gets a surprising call from one of his team members.

"So let me get this straight. You want me to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sober? " Gibbs asked Abby with disbelief. She had decided to crank call him.

"Yeah!" she said with a large slur."The potato king has me under arrest!"

"Well, I've got a few contacts with officers of the...potato military. I'll see what I can do!" He decided to play along because that was the last thing she was expecting.

"Okay..." Abby said with surprise. She hung up, and Gibbs shrugged. He looked forward to teasing her later.

The next day, which was Monday, he came to the lab and told her.

"I see that the King of the Potato People realeased you."

"What?" Abby thought it odd that Gibbs would do a Red Dwarf reference.

"Your welcome."

"What are you talking about Gibbs!" Abby was a bit out of sorts as she had a headache from her hangover.

"I had to fly on the magic carpet, to see the King of the Potato People and plead for your freedom!" He told her, then left with a huge grin on his face.

"Drinking and Red Dwarf don't mix!" Abby muttered to herself.

The End.

Chapter End Notes:
The first line is a quote from red dwarf. I challenged myself to use it in a fanfic.