- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kate regrets her sudden moves on tony after her incident with Jonathan.
"What the hell have I just done!" Kate thought, she basically just been raped then made out with Tony! I mean what the hell was that all about! What had she done! Questions ran though Kate's mind like Olympic runners on the track. She had been raped. She was furious with herself it had all happened so quickly!
"Would you like a lift to the hospital, I booked you in for an appointment at well 15 minutes from now!" he said in a hurry.
"Uh…" she hesitated "no it's ok; ill take my car see you at work!"
"Kate are you ok?"
"Just because I don't want a lift doesn't mean I'm not ok!" she snapped.
She grabbed her keys and left, without speaking another word to Tony.
He left shortly after, stunned at Kates sudden "Bitchy" behaviour. He understood though, she had just been abused, she needed some time to her self and he was willing to give it to her.


"Tony hows Kate?" abbey shouted questionably.
"Shes very, well abbey what do you think?" he sighed
"Sorry, where is she now?"
"At the hospital getting her head checked out, that Jonathan threw her pretty hard into the window!"
"I hope shes ok im gonna go see her tonight with McGee"
"Maybe she needs some time to adjust Abs."
"I s'pose your'e right, ill go see her tomorrow!"


Tony sat down at his desk in the bullpen sighing at the huge, terrifying looking pile of files. Tony hated files, he much preferred the onsite case work, I suppose you could say the more practical view of the job. "Damn!" he crossed out his spelling for difficulty for the second time making the same mistake twice. His mind was on Kate, how was she, what had the doctor said? Damn it Tony, it's all youre fault if you had been there!!


"DiNozzo, its not your fault!" said Gibbs looking at him sternly.
"Boss….. How the hell…"
"Its part of my job, to read what my people are thinking, that's why im best at my job, well that and being a bastard!" he smiled.
He sat down at his desk and sipped his coffee.

Tony felt it was his duty to check on Kate. He rang the number for the doctors.
"Hello, has a Miss Caitlyn Todd checked in for her examination?" he asked.
" No she has not yet arrived" the receptionist said.
Tony hung up. She was due to her appointment nearly 45 minutes ago. Where the hell was she?!


Tony packed up his stuff, the files could wait, Kate could not. With permission from Gibbs he left the Bullpen silently as fast as he could.

He arrived at Kate House. The door was wide open.
"Oh NO!!" he shouted. He walked in, Kate was led on her bed crying.
"It's ok Kate im here now!" he sighed.
Chapter End Notes:
ye this took like not very long and its only the first bit so its probably rubbish