- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Please review. Have never writen slash before.
Author's Chapter Notes:
McGee goes to San Fran for three weeks and meets Greg from CSI. They have a 'relationship' but McGee really likes Tony, Greg's ex, but they are still friends. How will Tony react when McGee mentions Greg?
McGee was working in Abby's lab, trying to trace a cell phone call relating to the case. He could feel Abby staring at him. She had been doing this now for 15 solid minutes, and McGee was getting annoyed.

"Abby, I am trying to do this for Gibbs, please, stop doing that."

"I'm not doing anything."

"Yes, you are, you have now been staring at me for 17 minutes. What have I done now?"

"You're leaving."

"No, I am going on vacation, there is a difference."

"For three weeks."

"Yes."

"Why? You have everything you need her."

"That may be the case, but I want a vacation."

"Humph. San Fransisco? Tell people the real reason you decided to go there?"

"Abby." McGee said in a warning tone.

"What? It's true. As if your sister would live in San Fran."

"Okay, so I lied, big deal, Tony does it all the time!"

Why do you always bring up Tony?"

"Do not."

"Do to."

"Do not."

Tim, face it, you always bring up Tony."

McGee just glared at her and went back to his work. Big mistake.

"You do! I can not believe it. You LIKE Tony!" Abby collapsed to the floor laughing, just as Gibbs walked through the doors.

"McGee! Get going, you are now on vacation!"
"Yes boss. Bye Abby."

"E-mail me McGee, I want details, and I will KNOW if you leave them out!"
McGee merely grumbled at her as he walked to the elevator, knowing he couldn't get out of it now. 'Damn'.

"Know about what?"

"Nothing, Gibbs, nothing, I just think our little Timmy has either it a jackpot or is going to get shot down like there is no tomorrow."
Chapter End Notes:
Please review. Have never writen slash before.