- Text Size +
Title: An Itch
Author: Shelgrainger1
Pairing: G/D, G/S, D/omc
Rating: NC-17, m/m sex, m/f sex, language
Author's Notes: Thanks once again to cpwatcher2002 for her help, support and friendship on this story. This is dedicated to her for her patience and also posted with much love to her. I have not seen Season 3 yet so the descriptions of the new characters are purely in my mind.
Disclaimers: The boys are not mine unfortunately and I shall return them.




Tony sat in his apartment watching the snow falling. He sipped his drink as he watched the flakes swirl around and around in the wind. He loved the snow, he always had. When he was growing up he used to spend hours outside in the snow to keep away from parents. Not that they really would have noticed he was there anyway. He was just something they felt they had to do, have a child so their friends believed they were just a normal couple. Tony snickered as he sipped his drink again. Normal, not really the word anyone would use to describe his parents.

Although he loved snow, he hated Christmas. He hated the falseness of people, pretending to care about others so they didn't look out of place. He hated the idea of buying presents for people he really didn't want to buy for and receiving presents that were no use or have no meaning to him. Most of all he hated being alone. He had been lucky enough in past years to find a body to warm his bed for a few hours on Christmas Eve but nothing more than that. He had always been alone on Christmas Day. The coming festive period was not helping his mood.

He sipped his drink again and thought of Cait. God he missed her so much. Ziva was great and everything but she was not Cait. He missed his little sister. He sighed as his thoughts then turned to Abby and McGee. He smiled to himself at how much McGee had changed since Abby's influence had pushed its way into his life. He found that McGee had a sense of humour and was actually a good guy. He hoped Abby and him worked out because they were sweet together.

He closed his eyes and moved from the window, willing the thoughts that were nagging at him to go away. He poured some more brandy into his glass and drank it down. He didn't want to think about them. He didn't want to think about them, hot and sweaty, groaning and moaning each other's names as their bodies drank from each other. He didn't want to think about Gibbs telling her he loved her and he wanted to be with her. He didn't want to think about Director Shepherd throwing her head back in pure ecstasy as Gibbs brought her to a crashing orgasm.

He closed his eyes and finished his drink. He needed to get out.

TBC