- Text Size +
"Morning Tony", came Ziva's cheerful voice. He raised his hand to acknowledge her. She laughed.

"Bad hangover?" she asked. Tony tried to nod but the pain in his head was too much. He grimaced and reached for the painkillers.

"Hey guys have you heard the news?" Abby asked excitedly. Tony just moaned.

"Hangover" Ziva informed Abby. "What is the news?"

"Boss-man and Director are getting hitched. How cool is that?" Abby said beaming, pigtails bouncing merrily at her excitement. Abby turned to look at Tony as a painful groan left the young man's mouth.

The ding of elevator thankfully distracted Abby and she ran off to throw her arms around Gibbs and Jenny. Ziva followed her over and gave them her congratulations. As they arrived at the desks, Jenny reached up to kiss Gibbs on the lips and disappeared upstairs. Gibbs blushed at her openness in the office. Abby was excitedly firing questions at him and he raised his hand "Enough Abs, please!"

"Sure Bossman", she headed back to her lab.

"Congratulations Boss", Tony managed to mumble.

"You OK DiNozzo?" Gibbs snapped.

"Hangover Boss." Came the pitiful response.

"Do it again DiNozzo and you will be on report".

"Sure thing Boss". Tony said, taking off his sunglasses and powering up.

Gibbs went to his desk and looked briefly over at Tony. He looked like hell. He kicked himself for being such an ass to him but his pride would not let him apologise. DiNozzo was a good agent but he needed reigning in at times. Gibbs needed him to focus. Again he kicked himself mentally. ‘Give the guy a break Gibbs. He had the plague and lost Cait, not to mention getting kidnapped in the past and have a bad time undercover and you have a go because he comes in with a hangover for the first time'. Gibbs sighed and went to get some coffee. That itch was bothering him again.

TBC