- Text Size +
Story Notes:
A story that has been in my head for a couple of nights and I had to write it.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Someone from Tony's past start to worl at NCIS and it may mean trouble.
It was Monday, after lunch and Tony was sitting at his desk with his feet on at and was throwing small paper balls at Ziva and McGee.
"Cut it out, please." McGee said when he was hit for the fourth time between his eyes. "I'm working here."
"It wasn't me." Tony said with a big smile as he nodded towards Ziva, who suddenly looked very innocent. McGee shook his head as he turned back to his computer and started to type on his keyboard.
He heard small sounds coming from Tony and Ziva, he peered over his computer at his co-workers. They were having a small war, throwing the small paper balls between them and they were laughing quietly at each other.
McGee smiled to himself, he really liked working with Tony, Ziva and Gibbs. He had never thought it would turn out so good as it did but it felt like they all were a big family, he, Abby, Tony, Ziva, Gibbs and even Ducky, a big dysfunctional but happy family.
He laughed out loud as Ziva hit Tony on the nose with a not so small paper ball, making him almost falling backwards.
"Stop it now before DiNozzo kills himself." Gibbs said as he walked in between their desk, making all three agents jump. "And clean this mess up before the director sees you."
Ziva and Tony started to pick up the big amount off paper balls from the floor as Gibbs phone started to ring.
"Talk about the devil." Gibbs said as he hung up. "She wants to see us. Get a move on!"
They all hurried behind Gibbs as he walked up to the directors office and as they all came into the room were the directors secretary sat McGee noticed that a man sat behind the desk. But before he could point it out, Director Shepard stepped out of her office.
"That was fast Agent Gibbs." She looked over her glasses at Gibbs team. "I just wanted to say: great work on your last case." Gibbs made a sour grimace, she was giving them praise when she was the one hiring Chip and creating the mess from the first. She continued talking not seeing Gibbs look. "This is Jared, my new secretary and assistant."
"Hey." The man behind the desk said and waved a small hand.
McGee looked at him and nodded as Shepard introduced them, Jared was good looking guy, blond with brown eyes and when he stood up to follow the director he stood as tall as Tony and Gibbs.
McGee frowned, he looked more like her body guard than secretary and he said it out loud when they were back behind their desks.
Ziva smiled and said something about that it was nice to have someone too look at other than the security guys and Gibbs just shook his head.
McGee looked over at Tony for some witty come back but the other agent was just looking out the window, thinking about something. He dropped the subject and turned back to his computer.


Abby was down in her lab, working, music playing loud when suddenly someone turned off her music. She turned around, ready to bash the one's head but as she saw Tony she just smiled big.
He handed her a Slurpy and smiled his big smile at her.
"Thanks, cutie." Abby said. "Not much to do today?"
"No, it's soo boring to sit behind that desk." Tony said sitting down beside Abby.
"Here to, so let's gossip. Have you seen the directors new secretary? Wow, what a guy. Good looking, well built and his name is Jared....."Abby babblered.
"Yes." Tony said as he happy smiled faltered.
Abby stopped her talking as she looked at her close friend, she and Tony were really good friends. They partied together, flirted togheter, both not shy about their sexual life and talked about everything. Abby like experimenting and she knew that Tony got many suggestions from both females and males to not have tried it. They were so much alike and she loved it.
Now looking at her really close friend she clasped her hand over her mouth before she said:
"Don't tell me that he is that Jared?!"
Tony looked at her with his clear green eyes and nodded.
"No way!" She exclaimed.
"Yes, it's him."
"Do you think it is a coincidence?"
"I don't know. Why wouldn't it be?" Tony said sighing and looking at his hands.
Abby looked at Tony, reached over and grabbed his hands, Tony looked back at her.
"Shouldn't you tell Gibbs?"
"No, Abby." Tony said terrified. "I don't think that he want to know about my sex life and that one of my exes is working for the director."
"But he was obsessed with you, following you, threating people around you and I know that he hit you at least once."
"That was an accident and six months ago, Abby. I don't think that he would sacrifice so much for just be around me." Tony said frowning.
"Uhu, sure." Abby said smiling, as she reached over and messed with his hair. "Don't you know that you are undeniable?"
Tony smiled at her as he kissed her on her cheek and they started to talk about other things.


The days went by without any real case and Tony was bored out of his mind, he was feeling really restless ans when ever he turned to look up towards the floor above the bullpen Jared was there. Not looking at him but he could almost feel that someone was watching him. He shrugged his shoulders and thought to himself that he was getting paronid.
He and Jared had a short fling about six months ago, Tony ended it as Jared started to get possessive and he wasn't really Tony's type. He looked over at Gibbs as the older man sat as his desk working on some old paperwork. In your dreams, DiNozzo, he said to himself. Gibbs would never be interested in you like that. He shook his head and turned back to his paperwork.

McGee looked up towards the MTAC sign, there was the directors new secretary again standing by the rail looking down at the bullpen. Jared was looking down at them quite often, giving McGee the chills but he couldn't really figure out who he was staring at.

Gibbs looked at his team from behind his desk, Ziva was writing something in her papers, Tony was blipping on his computer and as he looked at McGee he saw him looking up at the floor above and then turning back to his computer.
Gibbs followed his line of sight and saw Jared, Jen's new secretary looking down at them. He Stared right back at him at the blond man as Jared looked at him making him quickly look away and walk towards Jen's office. Gibbs couldn't quite put his finger on it but that man gave him the creeps.
Tony stared to drum his pen against his desk, humming to himself making Ziva and McGee look at him with unhappy faces. Gibbs cleared his throat loudly but Tony didn't noticed and kept going.
"Stop it, DiNozzo!" Gibbs growled.
"Uh, sorry boss." Tony said with a small smile.
Gibbs nodded to him and turned back to his paperwork. But after ten minutes the young agent was at it again, Gibbs sighed loudly before yelling at Tony to stop. Tony looked at him with an innocent look and deep green eyes.
"Go down and swim off that extra energy!" Gibbs said and almost smiled as Tony jumped up and was on his way to the new swimming pool, down in the basement. "You have one hour."


Tony changed into a pair of knee long shorts and jumped down into the clear water, this was just what he needed. He loved to swim and it helped him a lot when he was so restless, Gibbs had read his mind. He emptied his mind, concentrating on the feel of the water around him and the hour Gibbs had given him ended to quickly for Tony's taste. He grabbed his towel and moved into the showers. He closed his eyes as he let the spray of water fall down on his body and he was just about to go and change when he felt someone behind him. Before he could do anything he was pushed into the wall, hitting his head so hard it made him dizzy and weak in his knees.
"You are so beautiful."A voice breathed in his ear. "I missed you so much."
"Stop, Jared." Tony's head was spinning, his voice weak and he felt nauseous as he felt Jared's breath on his cheek. Jared gripped his arm behind his back very hard making him squeezed his eyes shut.
"I just couldn't walk away when I saw you half naked...." Jared leaned his head down and kissed Tony's neck, using his whole body weight to keep Tony in place.
When Tony felt Jared's lips neck, he shivered and somehow he pushed himself from the wall, turned around and pushed Jared away hard.
"I said no, Jared." Tony said, his voice had little more strength but his head was still spinning from hitting the wall.
Jared fell down and looked up at Tony, blinked and the blond mans face went red, he stood up looking around in the shower room.
"I'm so sorry, Tony." He said and moved towards the agent who just held up his hand, making Jared stop. "I don't know what flew into me. I'm really sorry, please believe me."
"Just go, Jared."
"Let me help you." Jared said taking a step forward.
"No, Jared. Please leave." Tony said forcing himself to look into Jared's brown eyes. The blond man looked really sorry and opened his mouth but closed it and slowly walked away.
Seeing Jared walk out, made Tony take a deep breath and he sank down so he was sitting on the floor hugging his knees, his head resting on them. He kept on taking deep breaths, concentrating on it, trying to keep his thoughts calm.
Take it easy, he said to himself. This isn't the first time, you have been thru this and you can get thru it again. Nothing really happened.
Tony leaned his head back toward the wall, his head wasn't spinning so much and he heard his cellphone ring. It lay on a bench not far from the showers. Slowly he got up and answered it.
"Meet us in the lab in 15 minutes." Gibbs said on the other line.
"Sure, boss." Tony said trying to sound normal before he hung up. Time to get to work.


"What happened to you?" Abby asked as Tony walked into the lab, his hair was still wet and a bruise was forming on the left side of his head above his eye. "Did someone try to force him on you?" She tried to joke, she always tried to make him see that people found him very attractive but when she saw Tony's face go white she knew that something had happened. Abby leaned forward and grabbed his hand, trying to make eye contact with him.
"Abby..." Tony said as he looked into her eyes. "Don't worry, I can look after myself."
"It was Jared, wasn't it." Abby's voice grew higher with each word she said. "You need to tell Gibbs, Tony!"
"Abby, calm down. Nothing happened."Tony said rubbing her arm.
"But is almost did?"
She knew him to well and he knew that she could almost read him like a open book, he opened his mouth to say something more but was interrupted by Gibbs, Ziva and McGee walking in.
He looked at her pleadingly as she opened her mouth, felt as surprised as the rest of the team looked as she talked to him in Italian.
"I'll let it go for now but we will talk about it."
Tony nodded and answered her back in Italian.

McGee looked between Abby and Tony, as she spoke in Italian. He knew that she could speak it flawless and Tony too, he knew also that they were the only one who spoke it. McGee looked at Gibbs and saw the question in his eyes also, what was so secret that they couldn't speak in front of the rest of the team?
Then he noticed the bruise on Tony's head and was just about to say something but Gibbs beat it to him.
"What happened?" Gibbs motioned towards Tony's head.
"I slipped in the shower." Tony said looking away.
"Are you okay?"
"Yes, I have a hard head." Tony smiled and Gibbs accepted the answer but McGee could see that he wasn't buying it.
Gibbs turned to Abby and the talk went to work related, but McGee noticed both Abby and Gibbs glancing at Tony more than usual. And he noticed himself doing it also.
They all were a little worried about Tony.
Chapter End Notes:
A story that has been in my head for a couple of nights and I had to write it.