- Text Size +
Tony looked at the little card as McGee walked away, he swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat and then he opened it.
"Tony...
I'm really really sorry about what happened yesterday. You mean so much to me and I never want to hurt you. I'm glad that you are giving me a second chance."
It was signed with a simple J.
Tony closed his eyes trying to keep the nausea away, why was Jared doing this? He had told Jared to keep away from him. He crumpled the card, threw it away and turned to his computer.
He was just about to check his e-mail when a shadow appeared over him so he looked up.
"You called me Tim." McGee was standing over him with a strange look on his face.
"Well, that is your name?" Tony said, sounding a bit tired as he leaned back in his chair.
"You never call me by my first name."
"Anything to keep you on your toes." Tony leaned a little forward with a smile. "But if you like the probie name so much, who am I to call you by any other name, Probie."
McGee shook his head and walked back to his desk, not fully convinced but letting Tony of the hook for now. But he was going to find out why Tony seemed so out of character.

Tony turned back to his computer to access his e-mail and when he saw his inbox he felt the nausea coming back in full force. There where at least 100 "I'm so sorry"- mail from a "J" and it could only be from Jared.
Tony marked all the e-mails and clicked on the delete button before making his way towards the restroom, where locked the door and emptied his stomach in one of the toilets.
After washing his face with cold water, he looked himself in the mirror. Why was he letting Jared affect him this way? How did he suddenly become so weak and defenceless?
He, who had taken several defence classes. He, who had fought serial killers and big military men in the past.
But that hadn't been sexual and he had gotten unwanted sexual attention before. He had handled it, one time nearly ending in rape, he had been really drunk and he thought that maybe someone slipped something into his drink, but he had gotten himself out of that mess.
Tony sighed and shook his head, maybe it was because this time it was happening on his home turf, his place where he usually felt the safest and maybe it was the one time that meant too many.
No, he wasn't going to let Jared destroy this.


Gibbs walked into the bullpen watching his team working at their desks and as he sat down at his desk he took an extra long look at his senior agent.
Tony looked a little paler than usual, making the bruise on his head stand out but otherwise he looked fine. As he scanned around the bullpen, he noted that McGee seemed a little distracted so he followed McGee's line of sight and he saw that Tony's trashcan held a bunch of red roses. His eye brow climbed when he saw them and as he looked closer he noticed a card, crumpled but you could see that it was a card.
Usually he wouldn't poke around in his team workers trashcans but after his talk with Abby yesterday he knew that something was up with Tony and he wanted to know what.
Chapter End Notes:
I know it's very short but I had to get this out of my head.
Big Thanks to all the reviewers! I'm really happy that you seem to like my story.