- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Thank you to My Beta Jennifer
Author's Chapter Notes:
the next instalment in the Jenny saga and the last. it is more about the kids this time.
Title: Now the Fun Must End
Author: Rednetra
Permission to archive:
Sure why not Genre: Slash
Pairing/Characters: Tony/Gibbs, Tim/Ziva/Abby
Rating: NC-17 just to be safe
Warnings:
Notes: OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny
Makes and Till Death Do us part.
Acknowledgments: To BC, Matt and G for all there help and kind words and G for writing such great Smut yet again. I hope you all like how i ended the Jenny Saga.


It was a lovely spring day. It was end of May, and school was out. It was a Wednesday. The house that used to sit on this property was long gone, and now there sat three buildings and a basketball court that was equipped for night play, each one much larger than the next, the house being the largest. It now had five bedrooms, all but the master one the size of the old master bedroom. The bedroom in the attic didn't count among the bedrooms in the house.

They had finished the basement, and when their son grew up they were giving that to him for his room. In the center of the house there was now an elevator for the one person in the house to get to all four floors.

The house was open with not a lot of walls and very wheelchair accessible. Now in the living room was a fireplace that was shared with the dining room. Over the fireplace in the living room hung a framed piece of drywall from the spot where the young girl had painted with her art desk that her older father had made for her. Also the wall between the dining room and living room was not really a wall but a large fish tank, large enough for someone to go scuba diving in, and when the company that took care of it needed to clean it, that was how they did clean it.

The furniture was all new, well, more new than when the owners, lover and children moved in. They had gotten a new sofa and loveseat when the family moved into the rehab clinic. The dining room set was still the same but now refinished. It was old and an antique and none of the occupants wanted that to change. Off the dining room was a study with a desk and a bunch of books ranging in topics. In the study there was another entrance from the hall. The kitchen now had counters at all different levels and was open and very wheelchair accessible. Both of the heads of household now did the sharing of the cooking.

There was also a bedroom on the main floor now, as well as a full bath off the room and in the hall. The basement no longer held a boat in it. There was a pool table, as well as a Plasma TV and every kind of game system and the old sofa was now down there. There was a separate room down there, that is where they planned on putting the bed when there son got older. This room was now where they sat and watched TV and not in the living room. That was for entertaining.

The second floor had the four other rooms. There was one bathroom besides the Master bathroom. Every room was large enough for a wheelchair to maneuver around without a problem. The bathroom didn't have a roll-in shower but the sink was wheelchair accessible. Two of the rooms were guest rooms and had no real d飯r, just standard bedding and such. Each room was a different color, though. The other room was painted blue and had rocket ships all over the place for the youngest member of the family. The bed was in the shape of a rocket ship and it was the same theme in the whole room. It was filled with a TV, a DVD player, as well as toys galore. The elevator emptied into the hall.

The master bedroom was the whole one side of the upstairs. The bed was still the same but a new mattress had been gotten after the family got out of the six month stay in rehab. The dressers and other furniture were the same as when they went in but just arranged differently and switched around, the tall one was the younger man's and the shorter and longer one with the mirror was the older man's. The bathroom in this room had a roll-in shower lined with water jets to spray in all directions. The bathtub was a Jacuzzi and was easily gotten into by the man in the wheelchair. The sink was able to fit the chair under it so the man would groom himself. There were his and his vanities, one for the wheelchair and the other for the other man. In the room there were two walk-in closets, one for each man, the younger man's much fuller than the older man's but in the older man's still hung the Marine Dress Blues and the khaki-colored uniform with the Gunny's stripes on it. The man in the wheelchair had now regained feeling of things below the waist but no movement.

The attic was slightly different from the original room the young girl, now all of fifteen years in age, had before the terrible accident. It was still pink and had an outer room as well as an inner room for her sleeping. She had large bookshelves, now filled with books from school as well as just for pleasure. On the walls were many trophies from the young girl's karate tournaments, as well as a few swimming trophies.

There were paved and heated walkways to each of the outer buildings, as well as the driveway being heated as well. The one larger, longer building now housed an Olympic-sized pool with a zero entry entrance, as well as a zero entrance Jacuzzi. It also had a smaller pool with a lift entrance that housed the underwater bike and treadmill. Off to a different room was the weight room and the exercise equipment, some just for the man in the wheelchair and the rest for anyone who wanted to work out with them. The roof of the building could be moved and it would open to the sky and in the summer they would open the roof and tan in the water. Also the one wall was all glass and would fold open to the patio. On the patio was a gas grill that was wheelchair accessible, as well as a cooking area and a small fridge and cook top range. There were a few different kinds of patio chairs as well as tables out there. It overlooked the small amount of land that was still left open that had been turned into a garden. It was a vegetable garden.

The other building was for all intents and purposes a barn. It didn't house farm equipment, but it did house the wood frame of a boat that now everyone knew would never be finished but never was meant to be finished; it was now more for therapy. The homeowner had the land and landscaping managed by an outside company. It was just easier for them to not worry about mowing and pruning and such.

The younger man that lived in the house, his father had passed away while the family was in rehab. He inherited another twenty million from that. The family didn't need the money, so most of it was donated to various charities. They built their co-workers and good friends a new house to hold their large and still growing family. Also with that money they would take them and their extended family to Disney and stay for a week in November. They were also paying for the wedding in a few weeks on the property. As well as they set up trust funds for all of the McGee children, as well as little Tommy Morrow. They were going to do Disney but since both men went back to work and so much had changed there, they couldn't get away. It was just legalized in the state of Virginia to have two men marry. Also papers had been drawn up that the younger man was taking the older man's last name and all that went with that. The whole family would soon be all Gibbs.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Yes," the man said aloud.

A lady walked into the office of the director of NCIS, the new Director who had only been on the job for five months.

"Sir, the caterers called and said they need you to finalize the menu. Your FBI friend called again, but you were in MTAC."

"Which one, Martha?"

"Agent Fitzgerald."

"What did Martin want?"

"To let you know that he and his guest are coming to the wedding."

"Good. Anything else?" He was looking into the middle-aged woman's face, seeing there was more but she didn't want to say.

"Just don't shoot the messenger."

"What?"

"Just remember, I only bring the news."

"Out with it."

The women winced as she said, "Security called."

"I'll kill him," the new director said as he got up out of his chair and stormed past the lady, out of his office and down the steps. He saw the team, his old team, with one new addition, coming off the elevator and settling into their desks.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"He looks pissed, Boss."

"Yup. I'm in deep shit this time."

"What the hell were you thinking?"

Tim was shocked at Tony DiNozzo, the youngest Director of any government agency, yelling at him now.

"Um, Tony." Getting a glare from Tony now for not using the right address, he said, "Um, Director."

Tony didn't get off on the power trip, well, maybe a little, but while in public even his husband, Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs, would call him Director DiNozzo, but not for long, soon it would be Director Gibbs.

"Mr. Director."

Tony's head spun and he was now glaring at his husband. Where Gibbs had the reputation of a bastard, Tony had the rep in only five months as poisoned honey.

"You I will deal with in a moment." He was pointing at his lover of now five years. Turning back to Tim, he said, "You are the senior agent. You know that this man is not to go out in the field unless cleared by me and having three times the agents than normal. What the hell do you have to say for yourself?"

"Nothing. We had a lead, and we went with it."

"Damn it, Tim, you know better, know what might have happened." Tony could hear the sleek wheelchair coming up behind him. A hand took his wrist and was pulling him to the elevator. Tony shook off the hand; he didn't need to go to Gibbs' office.

"And you." Tony turned and was now glaring at Ziva, now an American citizen and no longer with Massod. "You let him do this. You of all people."

"Look, Director, we had to move on the lead or the guy might have left."

"And you took him why?" Tony was pointing at his lover, his soon to be legal husband.

"He asked." She was trying to make light of the fact they had lost judgment.

Leroy Jethro Gibbs, shot on Halloween of 2006, had lost the use of his legs. The family had spent about six months in a rehab facility, and he had only regained the tactile feeling just when he was leaving rehab. He went back to work on light duty and was riding a desk for a while and became the training officer for NCIS and just recently took over his old team. Gibbs had no real movement of his legs, and when he did go out into the field it had to be approved by the Director, be it his husband or before that his good friend, Tom Morrow.

Gibbs took his wrist again. This time Tony gave in and followed. He was almost pushing Gibbs. That was one thing, even in the three trips they'd been on to Disney, he didn't want unless he asked for, and all his friends respected that wish. Halfway there Tony stopped.

"No, not this time." He stormed back to Tim and the rest of the team. "Effective immediately you're all on two days suspension."

One thing the team said when Tony got the Director's position was that work was work and home was home and they both should not mix.

"Yes, Sir," was Tim's and Ziva's response, knowing full well they'd fucked up.

The new guy, almost in tears from this, just looked into Tony's hazel eyes.

"Sorry, Sir, but but I quit." And he handed Tony his gun and badge and walked out of the building. This was the fourth agent on the team that between him and Gibbs they'd pushed out. Tony nodded and walked back up to his office.

"He's right, Gibbs."

"I know, but still he could have done it differently."

"No, he has every right to yell at us like that in front of the office. One, it shows that he is not coddling us, and two, we fucked up in a big way. We should have gotten it approved through him with taking you out in the field."

Gibbs wheeled himself back to his desk and started typing the last of his report to submit to Tony.

"You coming, Boss?"

"Yeah, in a moment, just finishing this up."

"Yeah, right, then going to kiss a little ass." Ziva smiled as she and her husband walked down to the NCIS Daycare.

One of the first things Tony had implemented was a day care facility on property. He'd moved a few offices around the program and it seemed to be working out great. Ziva had given birth to two boys and Abby had given birth to two girls. Abby had one born on December 24th and the other on December 25th. Ziva didn't give birth till the middle of January and almost died in childbirth. The names of the babies were Caitlyn Todd and Samantha Belle McGee, and Matthew Daniel and Joshua David McGee. The one problem or not was that Samantha was deaf.

Gibbs finished up the paperwork, printed it out and took the folder up to the Director's office.

"Martha."

"That was just wrong, Gibbs."

"Not you, too?"

"Yes, me, too." She hit the intercom to the Director's office. "He's here."

"Send him in."

Gibbs could hear the anger in the voice and opened the door and wheeled himself in.

The Director's office was larger than most offices. On one wall was a large Plasma TV for conference calls and reviewing cases. There were two black leather sofas from the former director and a few end tables. On the one table was a family photo of their last trip to Disney. On Tony's desk was a clay race car that Jenny had made for him on their first Christmas as well as a picture frame that she also made with a newer picture of the family. He also had, behind his desk, three other photos, one of each of them.

"What?" was all Tony said, looking up.

"Nothing, I just thought you would want the report on the case."

"Damn it, Lee."

"Tony, look-"

"No, YOU look. I give you and your team a wide birth, not because of who you are but because that's the best way for your team to work, and you're the best team I have in the whole of NCIS, but damn it, you know the shit storm you have created now. When you came back and when I took the position, the shit I had to hear from the SecNav about you going into the field. He was the one who put the restrictions on you, not Morrow and not me." Tony got up walked around the desk and now leaning on the other side from where he was sitting, still looking at Gibbs, who had moved over to the picture frame of the family and was looking at it.

"This was a fun trip."

"Don't even try to divert the conversation."

"Look, Tony." Gibbs put the picture down and wheeled over to be in front of Tony. "I'm sorry, but we had a tip on the lead we had and had to move on it then or we might have lost the dealer."

"I know that, Lee, but still, it's not like getting you in and out of the car is quiet."

"Like bringing twelve agents with me would be?"

"Damn it, that's not the point. The point is you do not go in the field without the okay."

"Yes, sir." Gibbs wasn't being a smart ass. He knew Tony was right.

"Lee." Tony sat in the chair next to where he was.

"I know, honey, and I'm sorry."

The phone rang.

"I don't want to be disturbed."

"I figured as much, sir, unless it's family, and, well, Jenny is on the phone."

"Thanks." Tony hit the speaker phone. "Yes, Peanut."

"Dad, he's in my stuff again."

"What? Slow down. Who?"

"Matt! He's playing in my room again and he won't leave."

"Play with me, Sissy," Tony could hear in the background.

"Your son is acting up again."

"MY son? Thought he was OUR son."

"Nope, only when he's being good."

Tony smiled.

"Is that Daddy?"

"Yes, Honey."

"What the heck were you thinking about? Dad told me you went out."

"Jenny, can we not do this right now? I'm about to leave work and we can talk when I get home. How about we go swimming?"

"Okay, Daddy," she said but Gibbs knew this was not finished.

"Put Matt on the phone."

They could hear Jenny handing the phone to Matt.

"Daddy."

"Matty, you have to stay out of your sister's stuff."

"But she's not playing with me. She's talking on the puter."

"I know, honey, but it isn't nice to play with her stuff without asking. Would you like her to come into your room and just play with your stuff?"

"Yes."

Tony cracked a smile, knowing the answer when Gibbs asked the question.

"Okay, big guy, I'm coming home in a few minutes, and if you're not behaving, then time out. Let me talk to Jenny again."

"Okay, Daddy. Sissy, Daddy wants you."

"Yes, Daddy."

"I'm leaving now. Do we need anything?"

"Nope."

"Okay, Sunshine, love you both."

"Love you, Daddy. Love you, too, Dad," she said before hanging up with an audible click.

"Lee, please, next time-"

"I will, honey." Gibbs kissed his husband, short and sweet, then the phone rang again.

"Yes?"

"You're needed in MTAC."

"Thanks, Martha."

"Well, I'll see you at home. Remember, don't be late. Jenny has her friends coming over."

"Oh, I remembered."

"Tony, you promised."

"Not planning on anything, Baby." A wicked smile crossed his face.

"Yeah, right. Come on, this one seems nice from everything she has said."

"I know, Lee, but she's still our daughter, and, well?"

"I know, honey. See you at home. Don't stay too late." Gibbs wheeled himself out.

Tony followed and turned into MTAC and for the next hour and a half he got his ass chewed out for Gibbs' little stunt by the SecNav.

~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gibbs drove himself home in the handicapped customized van that they'd had built for him when they first went into rehab. He was the only one who drove it except on occasion he would take Jenny out to teach her how to drive. They still had his M Class Mercedes but it was more being saved for Jenny when she was able to drive in a year or so. Gibbs pulled into the driveway and pulled up to his house. He disembarked out of the van and moved up the ramp to the house. He was greeted at the door by a barking dog.

"Hey there, Tramp," Gibbs said to the dog, who after greeting his one master went about the household.

"Daddy, Daddy!" A little boy came running down the stairs.

"Don't run!" came from a young lady yelling after him.

The little boy was naked as the day he was born, and Gibbs just had to smile. Matt hated wearing his clothing. Jenny soon followed him, and Matt stopped at the chair. He knew the Big Rule: we do not jump on Daddy's chair. Gibbs picked him up and set him on his lap and rolled further into the house.

"Love you, Daddy."

"Love you, too, Matty. So what did he do this time?"

"Well, he was about to get in the bath when he heard the van pull up and got away from me."

"Matty, is that true?"

"Yes, sir." Matt was looking all innocent at his father.

"And what's this about going through Jenny's things again?"

"I was bored, Daddy. She was on the puter all day."

Gibbs looked up at his daughter, who was trying to now play innocent. She should have been watching her brother.

"I was talking to Seth, planning out tonight. He should be here soon. Is Dad on his way? Oh, why'd you do it, Daddy?"

"Do what?" He rolled past her to the bottom of the stairs. "Go upstairs and get in the tub. I'll be right up and we can play battleship, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy." The little boy kissed his father and ran up the stairs.

"I have no clue what you're talking about." He rolled over to the elevator, the girl following her father inside and going up to the second floor.

"Why did you go out in the field, Daddy? You know the rules."

"Not you, too. Your Dad just chewed me out and suspended me and my team for the next two days," he said as the door opened.

"Good. Then can I have Seth over and go swimming tomorrow?" Jenny wasn't allowed to have friend's over, except for Stephanie, without one of the men there.

"Well, let's see how tonight goes. Did you tell him what I told you to tell him?"

"Yes. I warned him about you and Dad." Jenny stood at the doorframe to the bathroom and Gibbs was playing with his son in the tub.

"And?"

"He said it was cool and he understands and that he won't back down. He also said he plans on being a cop, so he hopes that might help."

"Jenny, I know this seems overprotective."

"No, Daddy, that was the first boy I went out with. You had all the guns out and were cleaning them and had Uncle Tim-"

"Is Uncly Tim and Aunty Abby and Iva coming over tonight?"

"No, Matty. Jenny has her friend coming over for dinner."

"Why?"

"Well, she wants us to meet him."

"He is a, what'd you call the last one? An ork."

"Dork, and I don't know." Gibbs was looking innocent this time.

"Daddy, you sacred him to death."

"Okay, just remember, honey, we love you and just want you safe. I promised that we won't track you with your cell phone, but cut us a little slack for wanting to meet the boy. What does he drive, anyway?"

"Not sure, I've never seen his car. But I don't think it's that good of a car. He's always talking about needing some kind of this or that. Well, I want to do my hair and dinner is ready, just have to cook the pasta"

"Okay, when I get done here I'll go down and do that."

Jenny went back up to her room as Gibbs played for a few more minutes till he made Matt scrub his body and then helped his son out of the tub and dried off and into his PJs. After he got Matt ready for bed he let him go and watch a movie in the basement. Gibbs started the water when he heard the dog run to the front door and he rolled out to see who was here, not that he did not know. In walked his husband.

"You." Tony pointed at Gibbs and walking closer he bent over and they kissed each other, just a peck. "I just spent the past hour and a half getting my ass chewed out by the SecNav as well as the attorney general about you getting hurt while in the field. Never again, got me?" Tony held Gibbs' chin, locking hazel eyes with ice blue eyes till he heard the little feet coming up from the basement.

"Dad, Dad!" Matt ran into his other father's arms.

"How's my little soldier today?"

"I just had a bath."

"I missed it?"

"Yup. Daddy played battleship with me."

Gibbs rolled back into the kitchen and was draining the pasta out of the water when Tony heard his daughter say something in Italian.

"Jennifer Lisa get your-" Tony stopped at the word "-down here right this minute!"

Jenny knew she was caught for cussing. She spoke now Italian, Russian, ASL, Spanish, Hebrew and a little Arabic and with Tony not home she thought she could get away with saying fuck in Italian and to have Gibbs not know what it meant.

"Yes, Dad?" Jenny came down with rollers in her hair.

Matt started laughing and pointing.

"Matty that's not nice, stop laughing at your sister." Tony himself was cracking a smile. "Jennifer Lisa, what did you just say?"

"Nothing."

"You're right, nothing. I had best not be hearing that kind of language out of your mouth."

The door bell rang.

"Shit," Jenny said and ran up the stairs.

"Jennifer," Tony mildly said, knowing her date was here. Tony, still holding Matt, walked and opened the door. "Hello."

"Mr.-" The boy stopped, not knowing what to call him since Jenny told him that her dads were gay he never got a last name for them.

"Mr. DiNozzo." Tony smiled, liking making the boy a little on edge.

The moment that Tony said the name a hand went out. "Mr. DiNozzo but Jenny said not for long."

"Yes, and you must be Seth."

"Yes, sir."

Tony saw the POS car in the driveway. He could tell the fact that the boy felt a little weirded out parking next to two Mercedes and the van and walking into a multimillion dollar house.

"Please, come in, we are about to sit for dinner. Jenny said you will be joining us."

"Yes, she invited me. If it's not okay I can come back."

"No, it's fine. Matt, go wash your hands and face."

"I just took a bath."

"Yes, you just took a bath but go wash them anyway, young man."

Matt went off pouting.

The older man came out in the wheelchair. Seth didn't even look at the chair and this scored points in both their books; he was only looking at the man in the chair.

"Mr. Gibbs."

"What, the chair give it away?" Gibbs cracked a smile and shook the petrified boy's hand.

"Relax, Seth, we don't bite. We're eating in the kitchen."

"Sir, where is the bathroom so I can wash up for dinner?"

"Down the hall and on the left."

"Thank you, sir." Seth walked away smiling but it wasn't a happy smile, just a thank you kind of thing.

"Tony, you promised not to embarrass Jenny tonight."

"I'll be on my best behavior, baby." Tony kissed his husband long and hard.

"Yucky," Matt said at the foot of the stairs.

"Gosh, dads, you can't do that."

"Jenny, if this young man will be any part of your life, he'll have to deal with the fact that your fathers are gay," Gibbs said to his daughter with Seth now standing there.

Gibbs wheeled back to the kitchen; everyone followed him. Seth and Jenny sat opposite of each other. Matty sat next to Seth. Tony and Gibbs were sitting at either end of the table.

"This is a very lovely house, sirs."

"Thank you. After Lee's accident we had the whole place redone."

"Well, it's very nice. Jenny said you have a pool house as well as a basketball court."

"Yup, we had them put in for physical therapy for myself." Gibbs was passing out the spaghetti and meatballs to everyone.

"That is really cool. I'm on the varsity team for basketball at school."

"Really?"

Jenny smiled, knowing that Tony would pick that up and run with it.

"I lettered in college as well as high school."

"So, Seth, Jenny has told us so little about you. Tell us about yourself." Gibbs was trying to make small talk.

"He's not an ork, Jenny."

"Matty, no talking with your mouth full," Tony scolded his son.

"Okay, Dad."

"Well, I'm 16, I'm on the basketball team, I'm also in speech and debate as well as the science club."

"Oh, I'm sure you're the hit with the jocks."

"Well, I don't fit in that well with them, no, but for other reasons."

"What? Smart jock?"

"No, sir. Well, it's just hard to explain."

"Tony, let the boy eat and don't push." Gibbs was smiling at his lover.

They ate their food for a few moments before Tony said, "So, Seth, what do you want to do after you graduate from high school? You're going to be a junior, right?"

"Yes, sir, well I was thinking of going to the local community college and maybe major in criminal justice."

"Really," Gibbs said, "and what do you want to do with that, it is such a large field?"

"Yes, sir, it is. I was thinking of maybe being a cop or, if I can go further, becoming a criminal psychologist."

"So a profiler kind of thing," Tony said.

"Yes, sir. It was on CSI the other week. It seems like a cool job."

"Yes, well, the one on my team seems to enjoy it, and a late friend who was one as well loved her job," Gibbs said.

Seth, not knowing what to say next, looked at his watch. It was now about 7:00 and they had been eating for about 45 minutes and were really done eating and now just talking.

"Oh, dang, the time. If we want to catch the movie, we'd best be going, Jenny."

"Dad, can Seth come over tomorrow since Daddy doesn't have to work?" Jenny asked, glaring at Gibbs for the reason he had off.

"I don't see why not, as long as it's okay with your father."

"Sure, honey, he can come over and swim if you like."

"Cool, thanks!"

Tony and Gibbs walked them to the door, and Tony did something that shocked them all.

"Seth, please use my car."

Shocked, Seth said, "Sir, I can't. It wouldn't be right."

"Seth, really, it's okay. I wouldn't offer if I didn't mean it." Tony was holding out the key to his M-class.

Seth looked at Jenny for what to do. She made a little nod that unless someone was looking they wouldn't see it.

"Matty, say goodnight to your sister, you won't see her till tomorrow."

Matty came running in. "Night-night, Sissy."

Jenny picked up her brother and gave him a hug and a kiss.

"Night, Matty." Jenny kissed her brother again.

"Good night, Matt," Seth said, then looked at Tony and Gibbs. "Okay, I'll have her home by 10:00. She said that was her curfew."

"Well, it isn't a school night and the movie is late, so you can make it 10:30." Tony again shocked everyone.

"Oh, Dad, thank you so much," Jenny said, hugging her fathers and saying her good byes.

Both men put their son to bed, reading him a bedtime story, and told him he could watch the rest of the movie, then off with the lights. Then they went back to clean up the kitchen.

"Okay, what was that all about?"

"What, baby?" Tony was putting the leftovers in the freezer.

"You let the kid use your $55,000 SUV."

"Well, I saw what he drove up in, and it has safety issues."

"Yeah, right. You like the kid."

"What makes you say that?" Tony was now the innocent looking one.

"Well, that and you let her stay out to 10:30 without even asking me."

"I'm sorry, baby." Tony was now thinking that he did do that and took his husband or soon-to-be-legal husband's hand.

"No, it's okay. I wasn't pissed about that at all. He seemed like a nice boy."

"Yes, he did."

"I'm sure Jenny is happy you didn't follow through with your threat to her this morning before work."

"What? I have no clue what you're talking about."

"Oh, the ?I will know where you will be at any moment and can have a 100 federal agents on him in less then 5 minutes' thing."

"That doesn't sound like me at all."

Gibbs wheeled over and the way that he moved pushed Tony onto his lap, with most of his weight on the chair. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

The men sat there kissing, tongues playing for superiority in each other's mouth. Tony was the one to break the kiss; he was starting to get uncomfortable the way he was sitting. He stood up.

"So, no daughter for awhile and our son is sleeping." Gibbs' eyes were saying to Tony what his plans were.

"No, you've been a bad boy and get nothing tonight."

"Well, you could spank me," Gibbs threw out as he wheeled to the elevator.

"Nope, you would like that. Really, Lee, you can't go out in the field."

"Okay, I get it. How about we just cuddle and watch TV?"

"I like that idea and wait up till she gets home." Tony had a wicked smile cross his face.

Tony and Gibbs were in the basement watching TV when they saw lights from the small window leading to the front porch. Tony ran up the stairs and was standing by the front door, listening to the conversation.

"Get away."

"SHH!"

"Tony," Gibbs said loud enough so that Jenny might have heard.

"Shh, you, I'm trying to listen."

The door opened from the outside and hit Tony in the ear.

"Ouch."

"Dad."

"What? I heard someone come up. I was getting the door."

"Yeah, right," Gibbs said with a snort. "Get your butt into the kitchen now."

"You're not the boss anymore," Tony said, sticking out his tongue.

"Now, DiNozzo."

Tony pouted and Gibbs shut the front door and walked back into the kitchen.

"Lee."

"What?"

"She could be sucking face."

"And what makes you think that?"

"It was what I would have done."

"You would have taken out a girl and sucked her face?" Gibbs was smiling at his lover as he got a cup of coffee. He had lowered his intake of coffee since the rehab but once he got his body working right and control of his bodily functions, he raised it back up, although nowhere near where it used to be. Gibbs smiled at the glowing girl in the doorframe of the kitchen.

"Dad, how could you?"

"Um, it was a father's prerogative. Did you have fun?"

"Dad, he's so nice. I really like him."

"Well, Sunshine, he seems like a nice boy. I hope he's good to you."

"That's all you're going to say?"

"Yes, well, no." Gibbs crocked his finger to Jenny, who walked over, bent over and Gibbs gave her a kiss. "Night, honey, don't stay up too late."

"Thanks, Daddy." Jenny walked up to Tony, who gave her a goodnight kiss, then she went up to her room.

"I can't believe you are so blas頡bout this."

"Tony, I'm scared shitless that this young man will hurt our little girl, and yes, no matter how old she is, she will always be our little girl, but she is growing up. Hell, she never even asked us about, well, female plumbing, thank God, but still, I'm sure she and Abby had that talk."

"They did. Abby told me once that they did. I didn't want to hear it."

"Tony, she has to make her own choices and, well, Seth seems to be one of them. We see how far this goes and we just watch him, but I think he is more scared about what we might do, so we keep him scared but at ease at the same time."

"Plan. You know, I think I'm going to work from home tomorrow."

"TONY!"

"What, Boss, it has been light, and if anything comes up, I can go in."

"Whatever, Mr. Director, not going to say having you lying out in the water, getting sun and looking at your toned body will be a bad thing."

Gibbs wheeled over to his lover. Tony took the man's hand and led him over to the elevator and up to their room. Gibbs moved to the bed.

Tony stood looking down at him, hands on his hips, hazel eyes narrowed. That look alone was enough to stir interest in Gibbs. And knowing what that look promised, he was hard in no time at all.

"You know you deserve this."

"Yes, Tony, I've been bad. I disobeyed a direct order from you as my boss."

"Yes, you did," Tony said, opening the drawer to his nightstand and pulling out black restraints.

Gibbs blue eyes lit up when he saw the restraints, and he licked his lips when he saw Tony head for the closet and pull out the bolster he used to keep him on his knees since he wasn't able to maintain that position. While he had some feeling in his legs again, he still didn't have use of them.

Returning to the bed, Tony helped Gibbs turn over and placed him over the large square-shaped foam bolster so that his ass was in the air. Fastening the padded restraints around his wrists, he fastened the other end to the headboard, then stepped back and surveyed his handiwork.

"Now that is a pretty sight." Tony walked around the bed, looking at Gibbs from every angle. "What should I do with you, do you think?"

"Anything you want."

Tangling his hand in Gibbs' silver hair, Tony lightly grasped it and pulled his head back so that their eyes met. "Did I give you permission to speak?"

Gibbs swallowed, not from fear but from excitement. He loved it when Tony got that masterful tone in his voice. His cock, where it was caught between his body and the bolster, was literally throbbing. "No, Boss. I'm sorry, Boss, it won't happen again."

"That's better." Tony released his grip on the silver hair, stroking his hand along the strands in a petting motion, letting his hand trail down the sculpted back in a light caress, then suddenly flattening and lying against the firm ass with a resounding SMACK.

Gibbs breath caught and his body jerked, more from the sound than the actual smack since it hadn't been that hard. It was just a little precursor, a taste of what was to come.

Tony's hand continued to run down one of Gibbs' legs, the touch a little more firm. Yes, Gibbs had feeling, but the nerve endings weren't as sensitive as they once had been. His hand then ran back up the other leg, ending in another smack to the ass, this one a little harder, causing an audible intake of Gibbs' breath.

Stepping away from the bed, Tony began to undress. Standing as he was at the foot of the bed, Gibbs couldn't see him, could only hear the thunk of his shoes being kicked off and the rustling of his clothing as it was removed.

Walking into the huge walk-in closet, he began rummaging around in the black leather bag they had stored at the back, under the row of low-hanging clothes for Gibbs. Selecting the items he wanted, he returned to the bedroom, only to find Gibbs looking in his direction.

"Eyes forward," he commanded.

"Yes, Boss."

Moving over to the bed, hard, leaking cock leading the way, Tony looked down at this husband, his life partner, the man he would love till his dying day. Leaning down, his lips pressed against the smooth skin of Gibbs' back where sweat was already beginning to bead. At the same time as he was administering the gentle kiss, his hand drew back and smacked his ass again, hard enough to sting this time, causing the body to jerk against his restraints.

He gave an equally stinging smack to the other cheek as he kissed the other shoulder. He continued, kissing various areas of the smooth back while smacking the firm ass. Once Gibbs' ass cheeks were a nice pink, he picked up the plastic ruler and laid it across that stinging ass, the noise more satisfying with each thwack.

"Who am I?" Tony demanded.

Gibbs swallowed, his cock as hard as it had ever been. "Tony."

"Who am I?" Tone questioned again, making the ruler sting even more.

"Boss," Gibbs gasped. "You're the Boss."

"That's right." Tony flicked his wrist just so, making the ruler POP across the firm flesh. "I'm the Boss. And who do you obey?"

"You, Boss, I obey you."

"That's good." Tony rubbed a hand soothingly over the warm pink cheeks. "And did you obey me today?"

"Boss, I-" Gibbs broke off with a gasp when a particularly stinging smack was administered.

"I didn't ask for excuses and explanations. I asked you a question, and I expect an answer. Did you obey me today?"

"No, Boss, I didn't."

"And what do you deserve for that?"

"I deserve to be punished, Boss."

Tony laid down the ruler and picked up the paddle, administering a series of quick, sharp smacks with it. Gibbs cried out and jerked, not just from the pain but from the need to come. He was so hard he ached, but he knew he wasn't allowed to come till Tony told him he could.

"Will you disobey me again?"

Gibbs shook his head.

"What was that? I didn't hear you. Will you disobey me again?"

"No, Boss, I won't disobey you again," Gibbs finally managed to say.

"Good." Tony finished up with a particularly hard smack to each cheek.

Tears were running down Gibbs' face by now. Tony licked the tears away, then took his husband's mouth in a kiss that began sweetly but soon turned searing. Next Tony moved behind Gibbs and kissed the reddened ass cheeks. While they might sting for a bit, there was no damage, no skin broken, not even a serious welt. Knowing Gibbs had no choice but to sit, he'd been careful in his spanking.

"This is beautiful," Tony said, running his hand lightly over the flaming cheeks. "Who does this belong to?"

"You, Boss, only you."

"That's right, this is mine to do with what I will."

Reaching into the nightstand, Tony selected the mint tingle lube and began preparing Gibbs, stretching him for penetration. Tony hissed when he applied more of the tingling lube to his hard, aching cock before slowly sinking into the waiting hole of his lover.

"Oh, God, yes, Boss!"

Tony slid in till he was balls deep, then gave Gibbs time to adjust before he began moving, stroking slowly in and out. One hand tangling in the silver hair, Tony once more pulled Gibbs head back, leaning forward and pressing his lips to the sweet spot just under his ear, sucking the flesh into his mouth and marking him.

"Don't come," he ordered softly in his ear. "You aren't allowed to come yet."

"Yes, Boss," Gibbs managed to gasp out.

Tony's movements picked up speed, the head of his cock brushing against Gibbs' prostate with each stroke, causing the older man to shudder and gasp. Grabbing hold of Gibbs' hips, Tony thrust one more time, burying himself deeply as he shot his warm load into him.

Gibbs' breathing was erratic, and his cock ached with need. He gasped when Tony pulled out, even though it was done with care. Tony then untied him, placing a gentle kiss on each wrist as they were released. The bolster was removed and tossed on the floor as Gibbs was turned over on his back in the middle of the bed.

"Please, Boss, I need to come. Please let me come."

Tony gave him a sweetly wicked smile before taking hold of the hard cock, bending down and engulfing it in one quick swallow. Gibbs cried out from sheer pleasure and couldn't hold back any longer when his balls were taken in a gentle hand and rolled. With Tony's name on his lips he came, flooding the younger man's mouth with his salty essence.

Tony licked up every drop, then slid up the hard body and kissed his lover, sharing his flavor with him.

"Thank you, Boss."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gibbs even with just going to sleep only a few hours got up and wheeled himself out to the pool house to start his morning work out. It was 5:30. Internal alarm clocks can suck at times but he needed to work out and not losses the muscles in his legs.

Gibbs route was to use the water bike every day for 30 minutes then he would work on some of the weight machines. He did a little extra today. About 7 am he was in the pool doing laps. When a little boy now naked running in and jumps into the water. It was close to his father but in the deep end.

‘Matty” Gibbs swam over to the now panicking little boys. Scooped him up and moved over to the side of the pool Gibbs was painting now.

“Matty you can’t just jump in while daddy’s working out”

“But you in pool me what to swim”

‘Yes I was in the pool but you know daddy does his work out in the morning”

“Me swim”

“You wanted to swim, but Matty you could have gotten hurt”

“Sorry daddy”

‘It’s ok Matty but you have to be safe remember the talk we had about pool safety right”

“Yes daddy no running around pool”

“No running around the pool and yes but we can not jump in the pool when people are not expecting you ok”

“Yes daddy”

‘Now Matty what happened to your clothing”

“Its over there” Matty

“Matty you cant just take off your clothing when ever you want”

“Why you and dad walk around naked”

‘Yes big guy but really only in our bedroom”

“YOU swim nude sometimes you said it”

“Yes but that is daddy time big guy, just do me a favor today”

“What’s that daddy”

“No taking off the cloths when Jenny friend is over today ok”

“Ok daddy”

“Now how about we go up and wake your father and Jenny and have a family Breakfast.”

“Jump on bed”

“Yup for dad but Jenny we wake up nicer”

“Ok, Oh daddy”

“Yes”

“Tramp out running around”

“Matthew Leroy you let him out with out permission again” Matt was looking at the face of his father almost in tears

“Yes”

“You know better” Gibbs swam to were his wheel chair was he water chair. He got himself out of the pool moved over to his chair and went out and fined Tramp sitting at the front door. Normally they would have to chain him over the whole yard.

“Daddy”

“Matty put your clothes back on”

“Wake yup dad”

“Yes but let’s get you dressed first.” Gibbs put his sons clothing back on him and he left Matt on his lap. They all went into the house Tramp toward up to his little girl’s room and Gibbs and Matt rode the elevator and went into the master bedroom. Matt looked at his daddy

‘Yup go a head but one because I’m here”

“Yes daddy” Matt got off his daddy lap and climbed softly on the bed till he was near Tony and did a dive Bomb onto Tony’s exposed stomach.

‘Gosh” Tony sat straight up and Matt was laughing.

“Oh you thinks that funny” Tony nude under the sheets picked up his son and started tickling him. He was now squealing and Gibbs was smiling at the sight he was wheeling closer to get in on it and Matt start Crying

“Dad I’m sorry”

“Hey big guy it is dad fault” Matt was laughing so much he wet himself.

“Dad I’m sorry” Matt was balling now. Tony just hugged him tighter Gibbs seeing what happened Rolled into and got a towel.

“So someone took off all his clothing and jumped in the pool while daddy was swimming laps”

“Matty you know better”

‘I want to swim daddy like jenny does”

“Matt its ok you will some day” Tony took off Matt clothing and wrapped him in a towel. And picked him up and saw a little girl sleepy in the door frame

“Dad what are you doing home”

“I thought that I would work form home today and spend it with my family”

“You’re going to be nice to Seth right?”

“Jenny I like him ok but I just worry about you” Tony not stopping while walking into Matt’s bathroom and started running a shower.

“Dad you like him”

“Yes your father and I both like him and he seemed fine and he seemed like a gentleman”

‘Good because I really like him”

“Jenny like Seth he from last night”

“Yes and what’s wrong with you today, why a shower so early” Jenny looking at the nude little boy being put in the shower now sulking

“We had an accident while ticking him.”

“Oh ok lets get you some clothing you want your swimsuit”

“Yes please”

“OK” Jenny went and meet her other father picking up Matt’s bedroom of toys and clothing.

“Hey Daddy, Dad said you like Seth” Jenny was in Matt’s dressers getting him a shirt and swim trunks

“Yes we both did like him”

Jenny kissed her fathers cheek

“Good he said he will be here about 11 is that ok?”

“Yup let go down and make a family breakfast”

“Waffles?”

“Sure why not” the one thing that rehab had done was teach the whole family how to cook. Tony still was not the best but he was ok in pinch.

“Can we get some cloths in here” Tony yelled form the bathroom as a wet little boy ran out and into his room. Running around with his hands out like an airplane.

“Daddy tell him not to do that when Seth is over”

“We talked about that Matty right” Matt stop in his place in the middle of his room as Jenny handed him the clothing

“Yes daddy”

“Good now we are having waffles”

“Did I hear waffles”

“Yup see suspending me gets you good food”

“Might have to do that more often” Tony let out a small grow looking at Gibbs

“Please you too that’s gross you guys are my dads I don’t want that thought”

“We’’ Gibbs wheeled past and pinched Tony’s ass

“Ouch”

“Love hurts” and Gibbs went to the elevator and rode it down to the kitchen. Tony and the rest went down and all started to make things. Each person even Matt had something to make. Matt made the toast since he loved putting it in the toaster and pushing it down. He did not take it out of the toaster but he got to put it in.

Gibbs made the Waffles Homemade with beating the egg whites and such Tony made the bacon and after everything was said and done it was about 9:30 and they all sat down and ate till Tony’s cell phone went off. It was work and he needed to go on a landline.

Another feature of the house was that the phone was a secure line so Tony could work form home if needed be.

After Tony’s AM briefing they all finished eating. Today was exteremly hot for May it was almost hitting 90 so they were going to open up the pool house roof and get some sun.

“So I was thinking about running over to Zeek’s and picking up some porterhouses and maybe going next to Beth’s and getting some fresh veggies for tonight’s dinner what do you think”

“Can I drive daddy?”

“You will have to drive the van Sunshine”

“I know but I need the practice what happens if I have to drive you some place?”

“Sure why not, Matty you coming with us”

“Nope me stay with dad”

“That should be said nope I’ll stay with dad” Tony corrects their son.

“OK how many stakes”

“Peanut will Seth be staying for dinner”

“I don’t know dad can he?”

“I don’t see why not he seems like a nice enough boy”

“Cool I’ll call him on the way to the butchers”

“Ok then you two get out of here and Matty and I will clean up the kitchen.” Gibbs rolled by his husband and said good buy with a kiss a long and hard kiss

“Yucky there doing it again” Matt took his plate to the sink while the dog was licking it at the same time.

“Dads can you not do that when Seth is here.”

“Jenny are you ashamed of us being gay?” Tony asked

“No! Heck no dad I could care less”

“Then this goes with it. Tony and I love each other, and this is our house and sorry to say if I choose to kiss the man I love in my house then I’m going to, are we understood and if this boy likes you really likes you like you said he does then he will not care and he did not seem to care about us last night”

Jenny looked stupid for even asking what she just asked, “I’m sorry”

“No honey don’t be just know that we might kiss I am not going to go out of my way to kiss Lee nor will he go out of his way kissing me but it might happen are we clear?”

“Yes dad I’m sorry”

“Its ok now go and get dinner” Tony kisses Jenny on the head. She had turned into a lovely teenager. She was about 5’10 blond hair she had grown breasts not too large but not small she had filled out nicely. She had the kind of skin tone that teenagers would kill for. She also did not have an ounce of fat on her body. She would work out every day with her fathers in the weight room as well as she was on the swim team at school as well as she was very big into martial arts.

Jenny got into the van but she had called Seth first asking about staying for dinner he said as long as it was ok ay that would be cool.

“Ok now pull out slow”

“Thanks daddy”

Jenny drove to the local butcher and they both went in. Gibbs talking to her the whole time driving her crazy with all his ‘help’

“Gibbs how are Matt and Tony doing?”

“Great Zeek what do we have in the way of Porter houses today”

“Hey Jenny”

“Hello Mr. Stone”

“Jenny run next store and get a vegetable and maybe some potatoes”

“Sure daddy’ Jenny went next store to the produce place

“They good”

‘Don’t have any good porterhouse stakes, how about some rib eye?”

“Sure we will need um 5 I think”

“5 having company tonight?” asked the butcher as he was getting the meat ready

“Yup Jenny is having a boy over”

“And you and Tony have not scared him away” The man said. He was ex army man and also had 4 daughters all ranging in ages form 18 to 26

“Tony I think tried but he seems like a nice boy”

“Well good luck I understand about daughters dating”

“I bet” Gibbs paid the man and met his daughter outside they drove back Gibbs was driving this time Jenny could not do it anymore. Gibbs was driving her crazy with talking her throw it all.

They got back to the house and Seth’s car was already there.

“Oh no”

“What”

Seth’s here he’s early”

“So”

“Well Dad in there alone with him”

“Relax your father promised to be a good boy” Jenny all but ran into the house finding Seth playing with Matt in the living room. Matt was having a blast.

“Hey”

“Sorry I came early but me and the ‘rents got into a fight your dad said it was cool”

“No its fine were is dad?”

“Talking to work again, Seth Fun he going to play with me in the pool”

“That’s nice, so we got some rib eye stakes for dinner”

“Cool I love rib eye stake”

“Nice I’m glad to hear that and welcome Seth, we have one rule in this house well two rules”

Seth almost snapped to attention to Gibbs saying as he wheeled himself into the room

“One respect”

“Yes sir”

‘And two you been here more then once so now your no longer a guest. If you want something just go and get it if you do not know were it is just ask and we will point you in the right direction”

“Thank you sir”

“Cut the sir crap I worked for a living” Gibbs rolled away from him after saying that last comment.

Tony came out of the study and walked into the kitchen and saw that his family was home. He sat on the chair and kissed his soon to be legal husband. Seth and Jenny entered the kitchen at that moment Jenny was embarrassed but Seth did not seem to even notice.

“Daddy we’re going out to the pool house is that ok?”

“Sure honey just watch your brother and we’ll be right out”

“Matt come on were going out to swim”

“Yay” He ran and was almost latched onto Seth’s leg

“Matty please leave him alone”

“No it ok he’s cool” Seth picked up Matt and put him on his shoulders and the kids went out to the pool.

“He seems very nice”

“Ya I think there’s something wrong Lee”

“Why?


“Well he came over early and that’s cool and all that but well he was very worked up”

“Like what?”

“Not sure”

“Well lets join our family and take the food out and leave it out there and we can cook later” they brought everything they would need to cook on the grill. The roof and the one wall were moved already and Jenny was sitting on the chair getting suntaned in her bikini. Seth still had his shirt on and was in the shallow end playing with one of Matt’s toy battle ship with Matt as well.

“Well I see you made a friend” Jenny was watching Seth the whole time hoping for him to take off his shirt be he did not too. He also had a pair of cut off jeans on from the jeans he just had on.

“Seth you need a suit”

“No sir I’m good”

“No really we have plenty of extra”

‘Well I guess”

Tony showed Seth to the changing room and gave Seth a pair of swim trunks and a towel. Tony then was lying in the shallow end getting sun while Matt was playing around him. With the zero entry pool it was kind of like having a beach with the way that it works. Gibbs had gone to the hot tub first and was soaking in there. When Seth came out he went and got in with Gibbs

“You’re not taking off your shirt”

“No sir is that ok”

“OK first cut the sir it is Jethro, Gibbs or like all of Jenny’s other friends call me Gunny” Gibbs know that something was wrong with the way that Seth said it.

“OK Gunny”

“And yes that’s fine”

“Can I ask you a personal question”

“Yes might not answer it but you can ask”

“Well you and Mr. DiNozzo”

“You mean Tony”

“I was not sure what to call you both so Tony then. Ok you and Tony well how long have the both of you been well I mean I”

“We have been a couple for about 5 years now and know each other for about 9 years”

“And your both um”

“You can say it gay well I have been married 3 other times to woman but yes gay fits is that a problem”

“Not at all it is kind of one reason the jocks don’t like me”

“Why”

“Well there this one kid at school and well he is gay and well they were going to beat him up and well I kind of rated them out”

“That took a lot of guts”

“Well my father was pissed that I did it they don’t like well anything that’s not white and such”

“Well I’m glad to see that you know better”

“Well I got to thinking what hell what you all do in your life is your life and well as long as you know that I not like that why should I care”

“Good out look on it what happened to the kid if I can ask”

“He and I are friends he tutors me in French and English”

“Nice, really that took a lot to stand up to them like that”

“Well I was first string now I’m like 4th string but I really don’t care it not right to beat him up for that”

“Your right”

‘Well can I ask you another question”

“Sure”

“Well you seem pretty independent even with being in a wheel chair”

“Well I was not always this cool with it. Right after the accident things were not the best” Tony was walking over to them now. Jenny was playing with matt in the pool.

“Hey got to go in and take a conference call with the director for the FBI and The NSA”

“Tony”

“What” Tony kissed Gibbs real quick and walked away.

“How about we join the fun over there” Gibbs pointing to Jenny and Matt playing in the pool. Both Gibbs and Seth both joined them. Seth was throwing matt and having him swim back and Matt was loving it. Jenny and Gibbs were laying on the ramp in

“So you and Seth were talking”

“Yup and I very much approve of him”

“Oh thank you daddy”

“Now just get your father to say that”

“Say what” Tony said walking into the water now

“That you approve of Seth”

“I do peanut I do. He is a very nice boy”

“Thank you dad” Jenny hugs and kissed both her fathers and went and was playing with Matt and Seth. While they kids were playing Gibbs told Tony about what Seth had said in the hot tub. Tony and Gibbs were holding hands and just relaxing as the water washed over there legs from the kids playing.

That night they cooked out and they ate. Seth did not bring a change of clothing so the men loaned him a pair of sweats. He stayed till about 10. Jenny and him had fallen a sleep on the sofa in the basement with Matt on both of them. Gibbs put Matt to bed and then Tony woke the other kids and Seth was petrified that he was caught even holding Jenny’s hand but Tony did not seem to care just got them off to bed. Seth said his goodnight but like the night before he only kissed jenny on the cheek. Seth really likes Jenny and did not what to fuck it up so he was taking it slow and steady.

The next few days Jenny would have Seth over the house. That Sunday Jenny called her Aunt

“Abby can you come over I need to really talk to you maybe we can go out to lunch my treat”

‘Sure honey let me see if Ziva and Tim will be home to watch the kids” Jenny head mumbling in the back ground and then Abby came back on the phone

“Ya honey I’ll be over In a few and we can go out to lunch just the two of us”

“Thanks” Jenny told her dads that she needed to go out with Abby for a few hours and talk to her about something. Both dads were hurt that she did not what to talk to them but they knew that since Jenny meet Abby they had a bound and they were sure that it was about Seth anyway. Abby picked the girl up and even let her drive.

After they got to TGI Fridays Jenny was almost hyper ventilating

“Ok what wrong”

“Abbyineedbirthcontrollpills” Jenny just blurted out all at once

“Ok I think you just asked me for” The waitress came up and took their order then after she was gone “you need birth control pills”

“Yes” Jenny said weakly

“Why” Abby asked planely

“Well I met this boy”

“This the one that Tony was telling us about last night”

“Yes”

“Ok next question who’s idea is this”

“Mine”

“So he is not forcing you to do this”

“Just the opposite Abby he will not even kiss me. He always kisses my cheek”

“That’s so cute, OK why do you think that you need them”

“Well what happens if well we start something”

“Again he is not pushing himself on you are all”

“Really Abby he was scared shitless the other night when we were curled up on the sofa with Matt in out laps sleeping”

“Well this is ok he is just taking it slow and I want you to do the same. Yes I will get them from you and I will not tell your fathers but I am not going to make the promise for Duck who will prescribe them for you”

“Oh god Abby dads can’t know”

“Well that’s the deal take it or leave it”

“Abby please if they find out”

“Yes they might freak a little but honey they know your growing up and will do it and I bet after they freak they will be more happy that your trying to be safe about things. But pills is not the cure all he still needs a condom clear and hell steal them from your fathers or ask me or Ziva or time or hell both your dads would rather buy them for you then you not use them. Jenny I want you to think hard and long on this” the food came out they both stopped talking till the waitress had left “do not rush into this, make sure he is the one that you want your first time to be with”

“Abby all I can think of is him and I get all funny when he’s around”

“Well both your dads like him for many reason”

“Really”

“Yes honey when have they ever lied to you”

“Well the one time they said they stubbed their toes”

“Ok you were what 11 and they had sex and did not what you to know don’t blame them”

“Oh I don’t just the thought of them having sex is gross”

“Why”

“There my dads yuck”

Abby smiled

“Ok I will call Ducky and you will have them by the time we get home ok but again Ducky will no dought what to tell your fathers”

“If I say no”

“You want since you know that they will find out the way Matt goes throw your stuff” Abby smiles “hey it ok you should have seen Sam when she found the coffin. It was bad I mean real bad.

“OK I guess that’s ok” Jenny said weekly. Abby picked up the phone and called Ducky who was not happy about it but understood he was the one that could break the new to the men and he was going to call the script in. What Abby did not know was that after that call Ducky was leaving for the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ducky just walked into the house like the rest of the team did. Not a lot of people knocked on the door. He found them all in the basement. Ducky was the only other person allowed to use the elevator if he wished. The elevator was comeing down and the men looked up seeing the ME get off the lift.

“Ya Ducky what’s up?”

“Well Jethro funny that you should say that” Ducky trying to make light of the situation

“Uncle Ducky” Matt came running from around the sofa and was hugging the older man.

“Well hello there Matt and how are you today?”

“Good we watching a movie”

‘Well how nice think you can do me a favor and let me steel your dads away”

“Sure, Dads Ducky wants to talk adults stuff” Matt said while walking back to his fathers location. Gibbs moved from the sofa to the chair Tony kissed his sons head and they all went to the kitchen.

“Want anything to drink?”

“Yes a nice stiff shot of Whisky”

“Oh not good sing”

“Well no and yes. It is all how one looks at it.” Tony got Ducky just want he wanted and left the bottle Ducky had tow and started.

“Jenny just asked Abby for Birth control pills” Gibbs was sipping his coffee and now Tony was wearing it as it came out of Gibbs mouth. Tony was stone face even with a face full of coffee.

“OK that went well”

“She what. Ill kill him what’s his last name I will kill him” Gibbs was rolling now almost out of the kitchen

“Leroy Jethro Gibbs you will do no such thing. You will roll you self back to the table and talk this out right this instance” The only reason besides his husband that could put Gibbs in his place was Ducky he could for anyone at that. Gibbs rolled himself back and took Tony’s hand who was still stunned and snapped out of it.

“Ok from what Abby said this boy Seth I believe has not even as much as kissed the girl. As a matter of fact he has only kissed her cheek and nothing else. Yes they have held hands but again no more then that. Abby said she is only doing this to well be safe”

“Ducky how, what, were, who” Tony could not form a complete sentence

“Why not come to us?” Gibbs asked

“Just for the reason you were about to roll out of here and off to kill a 16 year old boy”

“How what were” Tony still could not form a sentence. Gibbs kissed the back of his hand and that seemed to snap Tony out of it. Gibbs the only thing to snap Tony out of anything

“Look this little girl and yes she might be 15 now but she will always be a little girl to me is scared and worried. Rightfully so that both of you listen and listen well Abby made a deal she would help Jenny get the pills and she told her who she would get them from but Abby will not tell you. I was given that honor. Abby did say she is and will have a talk about safe sex and such but you both are not to bombard this little girl and you will not treat the young man any different. He has done nothing. I will permit you to ask his intentions to your daughter but much more then that you will have to let Jenny be the smart girl she is. Do I make myself clear”

Tony not looking at Ducky but at Gibbs. Tony did not even know what to say. He always knew this day would come but he wanted it to be when she was like 30. Gibbs locked eyes with Tony and they both spoke volumes to each other with the look.

“Yes Ducky but we can talk to Jenny about this and playing safe and such”

“I would be upset if you did not. Again you are not to scare her and you will support her. You both did well in raising her and she is a smart young lady” they herd the front door open and then close right after when Jenny walked into the kitchen looking at her feet knowing why Ducky was there. Ducky stood up from the table and walked to the little girl. Lifted her face to meet his.

“They only care and they love you understand”

“Yes sir”

“Now let me go and see about removing the money form your sons nose” Ducky walked down the stairs and was occupying Matt during this conversation

‘Jenny please sit” Tony said with a clam and even voice.

“Do you have anything that you would like to tall us Jennifer, you know that you can tell us anything we might not like it but we love you and only want you to be happy” Gibbs said

“Well you already know”

“How about you tell us peanut” Tony looking at his little girl not even looking at them “How about first you look at us you did nothing wrong do you understand that” Jenny still did not look at him

“Jenny please look at us” Gibbs said this time and he moved so he was sitting on one side and Tony was on the other. Gibbs took one hand Tony seeing this took the other. Jenny head rises

“Well I kind of asked Aunt Abby for help in getting birth control pills”

“OK” Tony said calmly wanting to not be calm but Ducky was right they needed to let the young girl make her own choices and she was a smart girl.

“Ok your ok with this”

“Well let’s ask you a few questions first ok”

“OK daddy”

“Has Seth forced himself or pressured you in any way”

“No not at all if anything he is not doing that’

“OK then the next question is why this step” Tony asked this question

“Well I really like him. I get all funny inside being around him and just thinking about him I get all weird.”

“So you think that you love him”

“Is that wrong”

“No the moment I met you father I fell in love with him” Tony saying about that time in Baltimore and meeting Gibbs

“Same for me. OK the next question you do know that the pill is not an answer for everything”

“No I mean yes I know and well Abby said I could ask someone and they will help me if it ever goes further and use a condom and how to get them”

“She was right if you ever have sex please use a condom. Jenny we are your fathers yes and we never want you to grow up but we both know that you are and that this day would come. We are both here for you if you need anything or have any questions. You know that right”

“But well its weird talking to you about this”

‘Jenny I never want you to feel weird. We might not like it sunshine but we love you and only want you to be happy we both know that you are a smart girl and that you know right from wrong. Just one rule.”

“Yes Daddy”

“We understand that you will want to be alone with him, but if you go to your room you are to leave the door open unless you take Matt into the room with you and well if you really feel that you must make love with Seth I do not what you going around hiding it, Love is not something that you should be ashamed of or hide. Also unless you ask he is not allowed when we are not here.” Tony looked at Gibbs not believing what he was about to say “I do not what you going to some crappie hotel or doing it in his car I want all yours times special we will make arrangements well for you to maybe have time alone with your door closed. Love is not about quantity but quality” Tony knew the reason he said what he said and agreed but deep down that day Jenny was not a girl anymore but she was a lady.

“Do you really mean that”

“Yes Peanut Lee’s right you should not sneak around trying to find a place to make love and your first time, it is your first time right or anytime”

“Yes Dad” Jenny said with a an attitude

“Ok well we only want your times to be special. So we will see about when and where is that clear. I do not what this to be just for sex clear on that”

“Yes dad” She looked at Gibbs “yes daddy, can I invite him to the wedding next weekend”

‘Sure honey but remember this news has I am sure been spread to Your Uncle and your other Aunt so he is far game for them clear”

“Yes but I don’t think he wants to come”

“Why peanut”

‘See I think we make him feel weird since well I don’t think he has a lot of money”

“So we never throw that in his face”

“I know daddy but well he does not own a suite”

“Well then you fix that. If your dating say it is a gift or something but make it seem like it is nothing and that it was his idea men have fragile egos”

“Really”

“Honey you have your own money and if that is not enough well we can talk about a front on your alliance”

“Oh thank you both so much” Jenny gave her fathers a kiss and hugs and ran up to her room. Both men took the others hand and just looked into the others eyes swimming in memories of there little girl being a little girl.


That night
INCERT D/s scene here tony topping as always then lead up to this conversation

“Lee I can not believe you said that too Jenny you practily gave he permission to have sex in the house” Gibbs was laying on Tony listening to his headbeat in his chest.

“Yes your right honey, were was the first time you had sex”

“Well first time was at the local Gym in the steam room with one of my dads friends sons”

“Ok was it right? Was it comfortable?”

“Hell no it hurt like hell”

“Right the first time I had sex was with Lou behinds my Grandfathers barn. I was picking out grass form my ass for weeks.”

“Still”

“Tony I never what out little girl to have to think about sex and I hope it is for the right reason love is nothing to be ashamed of and that she should not try and hide it. She should be able to come and talk to us about it no matter what and given her this she also knows that her love making can be in a safe environment.” Gibbs was rubbing Tony’s belly just rubbing and soothing him and relaxing him. Tony was stroking his husband back.

“I know but still”

“Look at it this way Honey if we say she can have it in the house we know that she is safe and not going to get hurt”

“I know but our little girl”

‘Is not our little girl anymore she is a young lady” Gibbs kissed Tony’s chest and they both fell asleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The next week around the house was as expected ever night Seth was over at the house. One night jenny did go to his trail but only after she begged. It was no fun and if nothing else it was scary. Every time they went out Tony or Gibbs would give them their keys or really Jenny’s keys for her car. That was what made it even worse at Seth’s house his father had seen the car and started yelling at Seth and such right there in front of Jenny. They did not stay long.

The wedding was on Saturday at 11. The tent had been set up and the wedding person was getting everything ready for the wedding. The ceremony was a quick one nothing formal at all and people were told to bring their swimsuits and such. The reception was going to be catered just to save the men from cooking and it just was easier that way.

Abby would not let Tony and Gibbs stay in the same bed or see each other before the wedding. She made Tony stay the night at their place. Tony left since yes there the house that was built for The Magee family was built with Gibbs in mind it was easier then Gibbs going over.

Seth was allowed to spend the night Friday night. He staid in the bedroom on the first floor it was further from Jenny’s room. Only after jenny almost forced the suit on him she got him a suit even if she said he did not need one but he wanted to look good and make a good impression. Seth had just given her their first kiss. They both were not sure about what they were doing. Seth was still a virgin as well. The Thursday before the sleep over Tony and Gibbs sat down with Seth

“Seth relax your not in trouble but we need to ask you a question we want you to tell the truth no matter what it is that clear”

“Yes sir”

“What are your intentions to Jenny” Seth looked like he was about to pass out. Gibbs seeing this knew that it was a good thing but both men cared the heck out of him. Gibbs put his hand on Seth’s shoulder

“Relax”

“Nothing but honesty and to make her happy”

“Good that settled what time are you coming over tomorrow”

“Yup you will be staying in this room down the hall”

“That’s fine sir”

“Relax we know you are a good young man.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
“Abby how the hell do you tie this thing” They were at the house Abby would not leave Tony’s side and Ziva was watching Gibbs. They both were trying to see the other but neither of the ladies would let that happen. Jenny Seth and Tim were watching the twins. Seth was learning ASL today and messing up but he was really trying. Matt was also running around with the quest and trying to take off the suit he was in. Samantha and Caitlin were the flower girls and Matt was the ring barrier.

The day was lovely it was about 85 degrees and it was the first Saturday in July. The caterer was taking over the house they were told not to block any of the walkways because of Gibbs.

“Tony you’re telling me you never learned how to tie a tie”

“Not a bow tie no” Both he and Gibbs were in Tuxes. If it was not for don’t ask don’t tell Gibbs would be wearing the uniform.

“Then who ties the for you with all the bawls and stuff you have to go as the director”

“Lee”

“You too are too cute” Abby was standing behind him tying it.

“God Abby what if” He got a smack up side the head

“Your not getting cold feet. You both have been together for well over 5 years now and have two lovely children because of that. DO not tell me your getting cold feet”

“I’m just scared ill fuck it up”

“Tony how can you fuck it up. You love Gibbs right”

“Yes more then well more then life itself”

“Well he loves you the same”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
SMACK

“What was that for”

“That look on your face”

“What it is just a look”

“Gibbs you’re going to be fine. He is not leaving you or hitting you over the head with a golf club none of that will happen”

“What if I fuck it up like the first time?”

“Then he will fire you being he is your boss and can do that”

“God I don’t know if this is right” SMACK

“Ouch stop being up on the cripple”

“One you’re not going to fuck this us. You cant he will not let you and if he doesn’t then we will not and if it gets that far then your two lovely kids will smack you a round a little and I bet Matty would love that and second your not crippled. You could still kick my ass in that chair of yours”

“I don’t know”

“I can not believe what I’m seeing. The great and powerful Jethro Gibbs is scared”

“I’m not scared I’m just concerned I will hurt him”

“Gibbs after the stuff you have been throw you think he is going anyplace. Rehab and such”

“No”

“Then what the hell are you thinking he is not going anyplace” a kno0ck on the door

“Yes”

“Its time daddy”

“OK Jenny get Tony to his side”

‘Aunt Abby said he is” Ziva opened the door and a little boy came rushing into the room and almost hoped on his father lap. He was pale and warm

“Daddy I not feel good” Gibbs seeing what is about to transpire took the trashcan and got the vomit that just came out of his son.

“OK big guy lets get you to bed”

“No me stay and watch”

“Matt you not feeling good. Tell everyone that it is canceled” Ziva looking at Gibbs and Jenny

“No it is not.” Gibbs picked up his son and put I’m him on his lap. He fell asleep right then and there.

“Jenny go tell Abby about the new development but not your dad got me”

“Yes Aunt Ziva” Jenny ran off and found his aunt and told her who was not shocked she ahs seen what he had eaten already.

The wedding song was played and the flower girls one from each side of the tent came in dropping Rose petals. Then each man walked into the ten one from left and the other from right. Tony stopped at the sight of their son sleeping on Gibbs lap. When they got up to the front the guest sat. The director of the FBI there old Friend Tobias Ferndale was in attendance well as Marrow and a few other powerful people in Washington.

“He okay?”

“Just ate too much and would not lay down”

“Love you baby” Tony whispered

“We are gathered here today to join two men that have been throw a great deal togther from sickness and health they both have proven that they are made for each other and that only time is there few in this partner ship. I am happy and honored to bring these two men together in the act of Marriage. Love does not know skin color it does not know gender it just knows Love. Before us today are two people very much in love. They have found love and truly love each other. Their lives have show time and time again that their love is strong and can and will survive anything. Anthony Michel DiNozzo please take Leroy Jethro Gibbs hand and the ring”

“Um the ring” Gibbs left Matt’s pockets and it was not there. They looked around

“Um the rings please” Joshua came running up

“Here Uncle Tony, Daddy gave me to give to you” The kid was smiling.

“Thanks big guy” he took both rings and handed Gibbs his

“Anthony and Jethro have opted to write there own Vows, Anthony place the ring on start of Gibbs finger and say your vows” Tony put the ring on his finger. It was the same as the engagement ring but not they had a stone inlayed in the ring.

“Lee we have had out good time and our bad. I have loved you from the day that I meat you and you gave me the job in Baltimore. I have never regretted anything that we have done as a couple maybe a few stupid thing I almost died but that was the past and this is the future. Even form the first day that I woke up in the hospital and you told me that you loved me then a few days later finding out I would be adopting a precious little girl and both of us raising her as our own and you not backing away then the angle sleeping in your lap and again not backing down or running but standing up and walking into the challenge and we raised them both as loving and caring children. Then the accident and yes even that one day I do not regret any of it for it made our love that much stronger from now till the end of time I will love you honor you and cherish you and never look back and regret marring a old gruff bastered” Tony winked at him. “I love you Leroy Jethro Gibbs and ask you to marry me for now till the end of our time on this earth” Tony was in tears by the end of his speech, so was most everyone else in the room. Gibbs was the only person that was not. He could not or he would not get throw his.

“Jethro place the ring on Anthony fingers and please present your vow” Tony seeing the Gibbs was in a small amount of pain from the little boy sleeping on him.

“Come here big guy let daddies lap have a brake” Tony picked up his son and was holding him on one arm while holding out his other hand with Gibbs putting the ring on his finger.

“Anthony I never thought in a million years that I would find love again. I never would have thought that I had been lying to myself in the past with my failed marriages in what I thought was love. Since meeting you I have opened my eyes and no know what love truly is. You have thought me to open my heart to you and myself. 6 years ago you ask me if I would ever think about loving someone else I would have said you’re crazy now I could not even think of a moment alone with you. Wakening up next to you for the past 5 years now have been a blessing. I know I’m not the easiest person to live with. The second B is for Bastard but now the second B is for believe. I do I believe in our love I believe in you and I believe in us. I could not have made it this far with our you at my side pushing me to work harder and push my body I might not have ever gotten the feeling back in my legs. You have never stopped pushing. Yes we have had our bad times and that is in the past and we will not think about what might have happened because of my stupid and almost lost you. From this moment on it is us and always will be us. It was us before we even started admitting to each other what us was. I am the luckiest person in the world to have found you and then bring love with you and now our family. I mean it form the bottom of my heart Anthony Michael DiNozzo I love you and always will” Gibbs was in tears by now and Tony could not even see him that is how hard he was crying.

“Dad why you crying” the little boy who had his head rested and nuzzled into his shoulder

“Happy tears big guy”

“Oh” and the boy nuzzled back. This made most of the room laugh and cry all at the same time. Gibbs put the ring on Tony.

“Now if anyone should know any reason why these two should not be wed please speak now or for ever hold your peace” it was so quiet the only sounds was the wait staff getting the reception ready in the Pool house behind the tent flap. The wedding was set up with tables already and people sitting at chairs at the tables. Seth was the Magee’s Kids new best friend they could climb all over him and he would not say a thing about it if not encourage it.

“Good I would now like to introduce the world to Leroy Jethro Gibbs and Anthony Michael Gibbs,. You may kiss your husband” TO the men. Tony went down to one Knee and kissed Gibbs with as much fire and passion as if it was there first kiss every. The only thing that broke the kiss was the little boy in Tony’s arms moved a little and both men laughed.

“Ok Matty time to go lay down”

“No” He said sleepy and nuzzling into his dad. The room gave applauses of approval and it was then that both men remembered they even had guest here. They looked up at the guest.

“Thank you all for comeing and sharing in our love today. Please stay and share in the food,” Tony said and the tent was pulled back and waiters all come out and started serving the party denier. Gibbs and Tony went over to there table with jenny and Seth the only other people at it. Seth had Caitlin on his lap and Jenny had Samantha on hers.

“That was lovely dad”

“Thanks Peanut”

“Dad please”

“Sorry can’t have you look like a little girl in front of your Boyfriend”

“Tony please nice” at the table was the legal paper work and they singed all the papers and Tony walked them over to there lawyer who was in attendance he planed on fileing them in the morning for name change of him and the kids to Gibbs. Tony walked back over and The Magee children were no longer at the wedding table.

“Nice Suit Seth”

“Thank you sir Jenny picket it out for me”

“She has good tastes”

“You know what Tony”

“Yes lee”

“He is just like you he can sleep thro anything” Gibbs was making fun of there son sleeping in his fathers lap

“it must be genetic then” Tony said kissing his now legal husband. After a few plates of the wonderful food the plates were removed and the kids all got changed and jumped into the pool. It was full of all different ages of kids that got people and made a bunch of people laughing was Matt came running out of the changing room with Gibbs wheeling after him to put his suit on him. Tony was talking to Fennel and the director of the Secret services Simon Donavon, Then Jenny and Seth walked up.

“Hi Uncle Fennel”

“Hiya Jenny and who is this?”

“Director this is Seth Jenny’s new boyfriend, Seth this is the director of the FBI” Tony dropping names and making the boy back stiffen.

“Nice to meet you sir” Seth presenting his hand.

“Dad stop” jenny telling her dad to not tease Seth any more

“Sorry honey can’t blame me” She kissed his cheek and the younger couple walked away. They bumped into Abby sitting alone

She jumped up and was very animated “so this must be Seth I have heard so much about ok Jenny go away now” Abby in her usually not so tactful way

‘Aunt Abby be nice”

“Oh I will not bit don’t worry” the Goth Girl now in a Black laced Dress said. Jenny walked over and was talking to Oscar and Pala Ferguson. They had been Gibbs OT director in the hospital and his Night Nurse.

“So Seth how are you doing”

“Fine mama”

‘Cut the mama out just Abby”

“OK Abby I’m fine and yourself. Your kids are great”

“Thanks enough about them what about you”

“Ma I mean Abby”

“Well your dating my little nice I need to make sure that you’re the right man for her”

“Um well”

“Speak up my man like I said I don’t bite unless you want me too” She winked

“Well I like her a lot” Seth was not used to being able to talk with out asking or getting beat first

“Well I know she likes you”

“That nice to know”

“OK a few things. You have made it past her dads test and mine you only have one well maybe 3 more people to make happy. Just remember to always make eye contact with Ziva”

“She is the mother of the twins as well correct”

“Yup my wife, Tim is a push over so don’t worry about him and then there’s Ducky he will be a hard nut to crack but just stand firm. Oh and one last thing remember we all work in law Enforcement we know how to kill someone and make the body go away so no one can find it”

“Mm thanks” he said as she kissed his check. Seth was walking back to jenny side when he got blind sided by Ziva

“On Question will you hurt her”

“Not Intentionally” Ziva notice Seth winched at her grabbing him on the arm.

“OK” and she walked away. Almost there this time Tim stopped him

“Hay Seth is it right”

“Yes well just make her happy that’s all I ask”

“Yes sir”

“Good so you play any computer games”

“Yes sir I like world of war craft”

“Really well we will have to meet up one night”

“I would love too sir if I had a computer at home”

“Oh well it was nice to meet you” Tim walked away and Seth was next to jenny now how was holding her wiggling brother.

“Matt you have to keep your clothing on. You can’t go swimming your being punished”


“Let me go” Seth picked up the wiggling kid and put him on his shoulder. Jenny did not notice him almost double over in pain but the ME who was walking up did. Matt stopped wiggling but was happy he was almost taller then everyone even sitting.

“Well dear girl I bet your happy today


“Yes ducky my dads love each other and now well now it is legal”

“Yes and you both now have new last names”

“Yup I had to sign a paper to that a few moments ago”

“Matt think that you can go with your sister and get me something to drink. I am parched”

‘Were Uncle Gerald”

“Sadly he was called into work”

“Someone die again”

“Yes dear boy sadly they did”

“Killing bad”

“Right you are” Seth put the little boy down and Jenny took his hand and they walked away. Jenny knew this one would be the hardest talk but also the easiest since Ducky was not about making the person uneasy.

“Well Dear boy what did you do to your shoulder”

“Sir”

“Well first off how rude I am Donald Mallard but people call me Ducky if you like”

“Sir I’m Seth Hopson” both men shook hands

“No about your shoulder let me have a look at it”

‘Sir no I’m fine thanks anyway just” Seth thought quickly “it was an injury at practice the other day”

“Well let me be the judge of that. Now the shoulder please”

“No really I’m fine please” Ducky knew something was amiss now but did not push the boy any more on the subject

“Well then now about that big question you will not pressure the girl to make any chooses she might not be ready for”

“Sir”

“You will not well make her chooses or guilt her into something she might not be ready for”

Seth thought about it then it hit him he was asking about sex “oh no sir, we have not even kissed”

“Well then I think I am happy with your answer and I wish the bet of luck to you boy” The ME shook his hand and went up and found Gibbs sitting neck to Tony looking out at the party

“What’s up Doc”

“Funny Anthony” Gibbs smacked Tony up side the head “just so you know I have a bad feeling about Seth”

“How so Ducky”

“Oh not in that way. No he is a very nice gentleman and I feel that he will not push the sex card but I think he might be well abused or something”

“What makes you say that?”

“Well just the way he reacts to question and when he put Matt on his shoulders he was in pain he hides it well”

“Could explain why he never changes with anyone in the room or takes off his shirt when they go swimming”

“Just something to keep your eyes on now if you excuse me Gerald was called into work and I will go perform an Autopsy”

“Always the worker”

“Well yes just like two other people I know”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The following months went by. Jenny and Seth just grew closer and closer. They still had not had sex yet but they were kissing and a light touching when Matt would leave them alone.

Matt started Kindergarten being he just turned 5. It was good since they had a bus that would drop him off at NCIS and the day care would pick up the few kids and walked them inside the building.

Not much else was found out about Seth. Gibbs did some digging into his past and he had been taking to the hospital an unusually amount of times but no hard proof of abuse. His father was arrested many times on drinking and intoxication charges but nothing again to go on. For now Gibbs and Tony just watched the boy and helped out were they could or he when would let them.

It was a few weeks before Christmas

“Dad can Seth come and cut the tree with us?”

“Honey does he know what kind of tree farm it is”

“I don’t know I did not tell him”

“Well when he comes over in a few how about you ask him if he wants to come and then ask your father he is out on a case right now”

“Out”

“Yes he got permission first, it is not a big case, and it is a missing person case”

“OK he got the ok first that’s fine.”

“Where’s matt”

“He is down stairs playing with the V-tec thing”

“Ok cool how about we do Chinese tonight I really do not want to cook”

“Cool” Jenny went up to her room and finished her homework. The door opened it had taking a while to get Seth to just walk in but after time he did learn to just walk in.

“Hello”

“In the kitchen” Seth followed the voice to find Tony sitting at the table with papers all around him

“Hey Seth”

“Tony”

“What do you what from Chinese”

“Nothing I’m good”

“Nonsense what”

“No really I can’t”

“Seth you’re not going to be in the house while we eat and not join so pick something or I get to pick”

“Well ok beef and broccoli”

“And so it is” Tony picked up the phone and orders he knew his family and what everyone would want to eat. “Jenny’s up stairs and Matt’s in the basement and Lee will be home well sometime tonight I hope”

“You hope is everything ok?”

“No its great just a case at the last moment”

“Oh ok” Seth went up and hung out with Jenny while she finished her homework. Then dinner come and they all ate in the kitchen

“Well you started with out me there had better be some chicken in there”

“Tony almost threw it at Gibbs as he rolled up to the table. Matt tried to get up and say hello to his Daddy but he was told to stay eating and could hug when he was done. They ate their dinner.

“Daddy can Seth come and cut the tree down with us tomorrow”

“Well Seth I know your ok with Gays but this is a tree farm for gay couples”

‘Ok and well who cares it is all good”

“Then yes you can come but we’re leaving early you want to stay the night”

“Ya I guess I don’t have a change of clothing”

“Yes you do. From the last time you left your stuff in the dryer. I have it folded in the spare room here”

“Thanks Tony. Yea, then that’s cool”

“Cool Seth can you throw me in the pool tonight” Matt asked his new friend. The one thing that also won over the family was that Seth did not care that Matt would bother them. If anything Seth would pull Matt into anything like going to a movie with Jenny or just hanging in her room.

“If your dads say it ok”

“Not tonight big guy we need to go to bed early so we can wake up early and go on the hay ride”

“Hayride”

“Yes the place we are going they have a day long of things to do. They have hayrides and a bon fire at night so plan on staying tomorrow night as well since we don’t get back to real late and driving home might not be a safe idea.”

“Cool”

“Do you have to call your folks?”

“NO” was blurted out quick. Both men filed it away for later use. After dinner Seth was playing with Matt in the tub. Matt would not let Seth walk away every time he tried he would throw a hissy fit so it was easier just to play with him.

Tony got Matt ready for bed while Gibbs was working in the study writing up the last of the reports.

Seth was staying in the first floor room like always.

Tony walked into his bedroom to find Gibbs folding laundry.

“Hey there Marine, what is a nice upstanding man like you doing in a hell hole like this”

“This better not be a hell hole we spent good money to make it nice” Gibbs smiled Tony leaned over and kissed his husband. Hit toung asking for entry to Gibbs’ mouth. After teasing Tony with not letting it in Tony gave up and moved down to Gibbs neck and Gibbs gasped for air. A spot on Gibbs was right under his earlobe. Tony then sucked and sucked hard on his neck marking his man. His property.

“Hey no marks what would the team say”

“Fuck the team your mine when you roll into this house”

“Oh really?”

“Yes really” Gibbs noticed that hand was now lifting him up and he was being carried to the bed. Tony kissed him on the lips. He was laid on the bed like a feather. Gibbs could see the starring in Tony’s face but with their work out, Tony had firmed up and more muscles now on his upper body just for this kind of thing. Gibbs had has a few misses with moving around and needed to be lifted.

“So what are you planning Mr. Director”

‘To make love to you all night long”

“I though we had to go to bed early”

“Well if you would rather I stop then I will” Tony kissed Gibbs’ Adams apple. Then he lifted his shirt over his head. Tony didn’t let go of Gibbs for one second. He moved his hands to Tony’s back and started rubbing it.

Gibbs and tony made love that night unlike they had ever before. Gibbs had control of his Body just not his legs.

The morning the alarm went off. Tony was first to wake Gibbs who was snuggled up on him. After last night’s long lovemaking session and wearing out both of them Gibbs was so tired and in pure heaven Tony almost did not have the heart to move him.

“Lee time to wake up baby” Tony kissed the top of the now all gray hair.

“Five more minuets mom”

“Yup and Adam Soldier we have things to get done today”

“Yes sir but only if you do what you did to me last night tonight” Gibbs kissed Tony’s nipple and started sucking on it marking him’

“I think we can arrange that if you’re up for it tonight.” Gibbs moved over and Tony got his chair that was on the other side of the room. Gibbs rolled into the shower. He used the chair that was in there. It was made of PVC and normal wheels. It was kept in the bathroom. It was just like the one out in the pool house. It was still dark out and just barley 6 am.

Tony threw on a pair of house pants and walked over to Matt’s room to find the bed empty. Not surprised Matt was known for sneaking out of his room and crawling into bed with Seth when he was there. Seth did not seem to mind as a matter of fact he thought it was kind of funny that Matt looked up to him so much with the kind of life he had.

Tony walked down and poured himself a cup of coffee and then moved to Seth’s room and found Matt curled up with Seth. Seth had his arm over the boy. It was a sight to see.

‘Ok men time to get up and get dressed”

“Yes Sir” Seth woke up fresh and ready

“No dad what to sleep more”

“Ok then you can’t go on the hayride and roast smores” Matt was up and out of the bed took off his PJ and ran up stairs.

“He never liked clothing I swear he will grow up and be a nudist sorry about that”

‘No Tony it’s cool it’s nice to kind of him as a little brother. I always wanted a brother or sister”

“Well thanks anyway he worships the ground you walk on. When your not here he is always asking Jenny when you’re coming over and such. Well get up and grab a shower if you want but you might what to hold off till we get back.” Seth was only in Boxers and a T-shirt. Tony noticed that there as a small bruise on one leg but Seth covered his legs up fast.

Tony picked up Matt’s clothing and found a wet little boy in his bedroom in a towel.

“Someone wanted to Join me” Gibbs was drying his son off.

“Lucky him” Tony went to Matt room and got him a change of clothes and heard the shower running in the hall bathroom. Jenny still did not have a bathroom in the attic.

They all were going to go out for a diner for breakfast. They all piled into the Van, Gibbs was driving. The kids all have the bench seats in the back and the adults in the front.

Seth felt weird at the diner he tried to give the few bucks he had in his pocket to pay for his meal but the men would not take it. It was part of the packaged deal. When they got there the gate keeper knew them and offered to have a special chair ready for them but it had not rained or snowed in a while so the ground was hard and Gibbs wheel chair was made to go off road so it would not be that big of deal.

They were in the south field that year and after getting there they spent a few hours arguing over a tree but Seth had walked off and found the one they all ended up getting. Matt was the one that got to tie the ribbon on the tree. It was a nice day they all went on a hayride and all day Matt was on Tony’s shoulders or Seth’s. Seth was ok with holding Jenny’s hand in public here. The men just smiled and they all road the hayride a few times that day just relaxing.

When they got home Tony got the tree off the roof and had it up side the house while the kids all went in and showered again and went to bed. Tony found his husband in the living room reading a book

“Hey there sexy the tree ready to be put up tomorrow?”

“Yup” Gibbs removed his glasses and put them on the table

“I seem to remember that someone would wear me out tonight”

“I seem to remember that as well. Race you up stairs” Tony said with a wicked smile and they were both off for the elevator.

The next morning was nice and quiet the whole team came over and they decorated the house backing cookies and just all around fun.

“Daddy can Seth come over for Christmas?”

“What about his family honey’ Gibbs taking out the cookie sheet that was in the oven

“He said they do not even exchange gifts”

“Well if your dad says its ok I don’t see why not”

“Thanks daddy” Jenny went and found Tony string the tree with Seth’s help. Ziva and Abby were getting all the ornaments ready for the kids to put on the tree they all trying to help and ever so often breaking a ball or two.

“Dad can Seth come over for Christmas since we’re not going to the shelter this year”

Tony stopped and looked at Seth “what about your family?”

“Well we don’t do a thing but really it’s ok I don’t want to impose on you”

“No, Jenny what did Lee say”

‘Dad please I like Seth he can come right” Matt almost tugging off his paints

“Daddy said to ask you”

“Well let me talk it over with him and then we will see ok”

“No really Tony it is all good you don’t”

“No Seth your almost family and why not” Tony turned to Tim “Magee finish this up please”

“Sure Tony” he put Sam down and picked up the lights and helped Seth finish the lights. Tony walked into the kitchen and found Beth trying to eat the frosting

“Beth honey can you let me and uncle Gibbs talk”

“OK uncle Tony” Beth went out of the room

“Yes” Gibbs mixing the next batch of Dough

“Well what do you think of Seth coming to Christmas”

“Well why not he is almost family”

“He is here more then home your right”

“So”

“He can stay the night as well”

“Jenny, Seth come here please” Both kids walked into the kitchen seeing the sitting adults

“You are more then welcome for the holidays Seth you can even stay the night and wake up and do the whole experience”

“Thanks gunny but really it is ok I can just stay home if it is too much”

“Its not a problem at all.”

“Thanks dad” Jenny hugged Tony

“Hey I want one of them too you know”

‘Thank you daddy”

The rest of the mouth till the holiday went fast.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The night before Christmas Matt was almost too much to control. The only thing that really kept him in check was the threat of Santa not coming.

“OK big guy time for bed”

“NO I want to see Santa”

“He wont come unless you’re asleep”

“But daddy”

“No buts march”

The whole family was sitting in the living room watching the fire burn in the fireplace and the lights off the tree was the only light in the room.

“Matt”

“Yes dad” Tony was holding him now and about to walk up stair

“There will be no sneaking off to sleep with Seth tonight you got me”

“But I like sleeping with Seth”

“That’s fine but if you do then Santa might not come”

“Why”

“Well he might be over head when your trying to come down the stairs and if he is he cant come back he is a very busy man”

“Just like you at work”

“Well he is a little more busy he has lots of children to make happy”

“Why can I just sleep with Seth”

‘None of that you can sleep in your bed” Gibbs behind them.

“But daddy”

“No buts are we clear”

“Really if he wants he can it not that big of deal” Seth said weakly not trying to make the men mad for not backing them up Tony turned around but not fast but in a blank look

“Seth, are you sure”

“Ya its all good I’m tired anyway so we can go to bed now as well”

“Really Seth he has his own bed and can sleep in it” Gibbs saying while glaring at his son

“No really” Matt held out his arms to Seth. Seth kissed Jenny quickly on the lips then got up “Night Hon” he said softly for the men could not hear. Then walked up to Tony and took Matt out of his arms and the two went into the room. Seth would stay in and shut the door.

“Okay you too missy off to bed”

“You two just want to make out” She got up walked over and kissed both her fathers and gave them hugs.

“Night Sweetie sleep tight”

“Night Daddy” she went up to her room and shut the door. Both men went into the study were the gifts from Santa were and put them all under the tree. Then both men just sat on the sofa and looked at the haul that they children would get that night.

“I love you Lee”

“I love you too Tony” Tony head was in Gibbs lap and Gibbs was running his hand threw Tony’s hair. Tony took the hand and started kissing every finger. They had been just sitting there looking into each other’s eyes and swimming in the eyes.

“Let me make love to you, right here right now” Tony whispered

“Honey what if they wake up”

“We can be quiet but I want to make love to you with the fire and the tree and the lights”

Tony had gotten up and was now kissing Gibbs. Tony’s hand was rubbing Gibbs chest. Gibbs hand on Tony’s back and in his hair. Tony then got up and walked around to the linen closet in the hall. He got a fleece throw they had in there and brought it to the Living room and laid it in front of the fire. He then walked up stairs and got the lube form their nightstand and a towel to clean up the spoils of sex.

“Really Tony this is not the best” Gibbs was stopped by a hard planted kiss on his neck. Tony then again picked up his lover and brought him to the throw and started to undress him. Kissing every part as he would remove the article of clothing.

As they made Love the snow feel outside.


Seth and Matt were the first to wake up

“Ok no we can’t open them yet we have to make sure everyone is awake”

“Then lets wake them up I want gifts”

“Hold on big guy, how about we make coffee and some bagels and such and bring a tray up to your dads then we take one up to jenny if it is ok with your dads”

“Why ask dads for Jenny” Seth picked the little boy up

“See Matt I like Jenny and Jenny and I are dating and it would be rude and wrong to do that with out permission since she will be in her night clothing”

“But you and I go in there and shut door”

“Yes but that is not after she just woke up so how does that plan sound”

“Fun can I tickle dad”

“Yes you can tickle your dad” Seth knew that dad ment Tony and daddy ment Gibbs he had been around the family enough. So Seth Cut the bagels and Matt put them on a plate with Cream cheese and Butter on the tray they found. Seth also poured a craft of coffee and had two mugs on it with small amount of sugar and cream since he knows Gibbs drank it black but Tony took stuff in it. Then he carried it up to their room. There was a smaller tray with hot coco and a bagel on it and matt was carrying that but the hot coco was on the bigger try to not spill it. They got to the room. Seth still knocked on the door. No answer. He let matt go in he did not step into the room nor looked in he shut the door again after Matt went in then he heard the loud thud in the room and the little boy squalling then Tony was laughing. Then after a moment he heard:

”Come” and Seth walked in with the tray

“We brought you food”

“That was nice of you Seth you did not have too”

“Yes I did had to pay you back some how”

“Well it is nice of you.” Looking at the try

“Would it be ok if I take a tray with hot coco to Jenny’s room” both men looked at each other and at Seth

“Yes you can” not take matt just yes. So Seth took the tray and the hot coco and went up

“Daddy can we open gifts now”

‘And what makes you think there something under that tree for you. You did not go snooping did you?”

‘Nope I was good Seth said I was not allowed”

“And he was right”

“Well when your sisters up an moving then we can go down and open gifts” Tony said while biting on the bagel. It was not long before the kids were back in the bedroom form upstairs.

“Ok lets open gifts,” Matt said running out of the room

“Walk down the stairs young man” there was stop of sound and then sound again. They all smiled.

They all went down and Jenny played Santa that year and handed gifts to everyone. It was a family tradition now after the first year with Jenny making gifts that they all had to make one gift for each other. It could be anything but it had to be hand made. With Gibbs it was almost always a wood carved thing. Jenny was a great sketch artist much like Tony and they both would make pictures and Matt would make all kinds of things.

There were gifts for every one under the tree. Seth was shocked with how much he had. The men had boxes under the tree saying this they were getting him. Like fixing the breaks on the car new tires an oil change and a tune up. Seth felt weird since he could not get them anything but Jenny took care of that and had gotten them stuff and just put his name on it. He felt even wearied when he and her talked later but she was like it was no big deal.

The day was pretty lazy and Matt was just playing with all the toys and later fell a sleep in one of the boxes of the big gift he got for one of the play sets he got with his rescue heroes. Seth stayed the hole day and left only at about 10.

True to word the next day the men had Seth’s car in the shop getting the work done they had planed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soon after the new years Seth had called Tony and asked to have a sit down with him and Gibbs. He asked for Jenny not to be at the house, they were curious about this so they had arranged for Jenny to be out with Abby making it seem like Abby’s idea. Matt went to The Magee household for the night.

“Ok so what’s up?”

‘Ok well Jenny said that she could talk to you about anything”

“Yes we always tell her that”

“Well can I ask you a question then?”

“You ok Seth you don’t look good”

“No I’m fine just well need to ask a question and I can’t go to my family about this and I could not think of anyone else to go to and well it is weird but here goes. How do you have sex” Gibbs and Tony both looked at the scared boy in front of them. Tony put his hand on Seth’s shoulder in support knowing this of all subject must have been hard for him to ask them being he is dating there daughter

“Well Seth have you ever had sex before” Gibbs asked calmly

“No Gunny”

“Ok we both are not mad and are honored that you are asking but well why do you want to know”

“Well I like Jenny a lot, I mean a LOT. Heck it was 3 weeks before I really kissed her and well I know this is weird to hear a boy asking the girlfriends fathers about this but I could not think of anyone else and I don’t what to hurt her.”

“Seth Relax its okay. We knew this might happen. Not asking us but the whole sex thing might happen. So do you know anything about sex at all” Tony said.

“Well” Seth stopped

“What is it Seth you just asked us this question it is not time for claming up we not mad are you Lee”

“No Seth not at all.”

“Well I have jerked off”

“Ok anything else”

“Well Jenny and I kind of have fondled each other but not to orgasm and not below the waist” Tony and Gibbs were a little uncomfortable with this talk but it is good to know

“Ok well I’m sure you know the whole baby talk”

“Well they did say that in heath class so yea I know how to make a baby”

“Ok then well do you love jenny”

“Yes oh gosh yes”

“Ok that is a start. You have kissed and fondled I am correct right” Tony asked

“Yes” he said guilty

“Seth it is ok. Ok well the next step would be to go below the waist maybe start with fondling and such” Gibbs said

“This is not what I expected to hear”

“What do you mean” Tony asked

“Well I thought gunny would go and want to shoot me and you well would hide the body and all”

“Seth we love our daughter and she is and will be our little girl but she grows up and she found a great young man to be with so no were not mad. Besides we have had a while to get to know you and the whole idea of her making love.”

“That is what it is about Seth it is not about what you boys might talk about in the locker room. It is not about just getting off it is about two people in love and pleasuring each other”

“I want to make her happy”

“Good we’re happy to hear that.”

‘I well I just don’t know how or what to do”

“That will come to you believe me just remember this. It is about love not about sex and you have to remember that you practice safe sex. If you need someone to help and get the condoms, and love is not something to be ashamed of”

“You would do that for me Gunny”

“Yes we would. Seth I will personally Drive you down to the drug store right now and get them for you.”

“So I’m guessing you’re a virgin” Tony said bluntly


“Yes I am”

“Well the first time can be very scary but you have to play it safe and I would rather you get the condoms from me and know they are good then bumming one off a buddy from school that might have expired. Now here is a questing I bet your not expecting were did you have in mind for the first time”

Seth got all red and was not sure what to say since both men were being honest with him, and much more open with this topic then he would have expected.

“Well I have a job so I guess I could get a hotel room or well the boy at school talk about the back seat of there car”

‘Ok both are not the best places for the first time. I would not recommend them.”

“Well where else Gunny it is not like well you know”

“Seth relax again we’re not mad at all. I would rather you go up to Jenny’s room or the spare room and well we could leave for the night and have you safe and warm then you make it not the best time. The first time is special. Not to say that not every time needed to be special it does but this is extra special.”

“You would do that Tony”

“Yes Seth we both would. We like you and by now we have come to trust you and know that you are not out to hurt Jenny if just the opposite you want it to be special. It might seem weird but well yes we will come up with something. Maybe we can let you have the door shut now when your alone, and not have matt in the room”

“I don’t know if I could with you knowing and well it would be weird”

“Well Seth look at it this way. Would be weirder asking for us to clear out of the house. Then we would know when it would be done and when we come back it would make it even weirder”

“I never thought about that”

“Well we will let Jenny know that form now on the door can stay closed and not to worry”

“Thanks” Seth was almost in tears

“What’s the matter Seth”

“Well I never had anyone I could talk to about things like this or anything really” Seth wanted to try and make the moment soon since he had no bruises well visible ones right now at the moment

“Well Seth this goes for you if there is ever anything you want to talk about we are here you understand that” trying to get him to open up about if he was abused or not.

“Thanks” Seth just sat there sipping his soda. Soon after the talk jenny came home with Abby.

“Jenny come here for a moment” Tony called from the kitchen Seth was just in shock still at the table that both men took it so well.

“Jenny your father and I talked and form now on you can have your door shut if you and Seth are in the room together” Jenny was not sure how to react but she know that her Boyfriend and her dads were talking before she came in and now this so she was not sure how to react.

“Well”

“Thanks dad”

“Your welcome, now show us what you got”

Jenny showed them all what she had gotten Abby knew that something was up and after the kids went to her room the men told Abby what was asked and talked about and she thought it was good that they supported them and the next time when Seth was over Tony pulled him into the study and handed him a box of unopened condoms. It shocked him but still he accepted the gift and went on his way.

Still even with this newfound permission it was not till the summer that anything happened. Jenny had asked if Seth could stay the night he was now 17 it was July and he turned 17 at the end of March. Both the men knew why and what was going on but were happy that it was in a controlled environment and they said yes and that he could even sleep in her bedroom. Matt was not to go up there no matter what and if he did it would be big trouble for him. He was turning 6 in less then a month and they were planning on all going to Disney at the start of August. Seth was coming with them this time. The men did not care that he would come they trusted him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
December Jenny started to tell her fathers that Seth was acting all weird he was missing school since November and had dropped off the basketball team and all. He would come over less and less. He was more distance. They all were asking him what the matter was but her said nothing just not a good thing at home. It was not till the middle of January that they knew anything was wrong. It was a Wednesday and Gibbs had a Doctor appointment and Tony was working form home that day to go to the Doctor with Gibbs. When the house phone rung.

“Hello…no I’m sorry but Seth does not live here…excuse me…yes we know him but have not seen him in a few days…really well thank you and if we see him we will let him know” Tony hung up the phone and Gibbs was rolling out of the elevator from the basement and doing laundry

“Who was that”

“That was Seth’s boss seems that he had us down for emergency contacts and his cell phone was turned off and he has not been to work in 4 days”

“When was the last time he was over was about 5 days ago and he was very distance”

“I’m worry lee”

“Ok well call Abby and see about doing a GPS on his phone and see if we can find him that way. Then we go out and find the boy. I’m worried as well. I knew things at his home were not good but I hoped that nothing really bad would happen”

Tony grabbed his phone and they loaded into Gibbs van and Tony called Abby but the cell phone was off. They drove to the Seth’s trailer home and found his father passed out on the sofa drunk. There was blood on the floor and spray on the walls. The father’s knuckles were black and blue. The men feared the worst. They had no proof and Tony was the only one in the trailer he was talking to Gibbs on the cell phone since his chair would not make it into the trailer. They got to a room that had to be Seth’s and no bed but a pillow on the floor and a poster on the wall. Tony went back out to the van and they started to drive home not knowing were to look and wait till Jenny got home and ask her more questions.

On the way home they drove past the small hiding spot Ziva used so long ago to bait The former Jen Sheppard.

“Stop go back Lee I thought I saw something” Gibbs did a U turn and they pulled into the little area not made for the car that was hidden there and now the Van both men got out. Tony helped his husband out. It was Seth’s car. The windows were rolled up and they could not see in. They tried the door. It was locked Tony thought he saw Seth in there from the back and a small crack in the window covering.

“Damn it he is not moving Lee” Gibbs reached for his back up gun and smashed the windows and opened the door.

“Seth come on son wake up” They pulled the towel away and what they saw was appalling. The boy face was all mangled and blooded and his skin was cold to the touch.

“Shit lee” Tony said feeling for a pulse “he’s alive”

‘Ok lets get him to Ducky”

“He might not make it let get him to the hospital and call ducky and have Abby pick up Jenny from school she is off today as well for a dentist appointment with Sam”

“Plan” Tony picked up the almost dead boy. They put Gibbs and him in the van and Tony drove to the ER. They get there and pull into the Ambulance bay.

“We need a doctor right now!” Tony yelled getting out and holding the boy. Gibbs rolled passed he knew the guards from when he was bring in Tony but the guard did not recognize him. Tony and Gibbs both flashed Badges at the man and this time he did not say a thing. They had called Ducky who was here already.

They followed the boy into the trauma room but were not allowed in after the doctors went to work on him. While waiting for the out come Gibbs moved the van to valet parking. It was about 30 min before the doctor pulled Ducky aside and talked to him both men were worried.

“Daddy” Jenny walking in with Abby holding Matt’s hand.

“He’s in there sunshine we don’t know anything”

“Dad who is sick” Matt asked his dad

“Seth Big guy” Tony picked up their son who fell into his dad hold on him.

“Well Seth will be ok in a few hours. It seems the cold was what saved him but he might have a little Hypothermia. His face is not as bad as it looked most of it is dried blood, but he does have a broken noise and there is more. I don’t think that Matt or Jenny should hear the rest”

“Come on Big guy lets go and get milk shakes for everyone you too miss”

“No I’m staying he’s my boyfriend”

“I want to stay with dad and daddy”

“No its fine they can stay Jenny will find out anyway and well” Matt was almost sleeping in his dads hold.

“Well then this might be hard but he shows signs of rape”

“WHAT” Jenny almost yells Gibbs taking her hand “yes the doctor is pretty sure and there is some tearing and there is a” Ducky stopped the kids should not have to hear this but Jenny was almost 17 herself “they have a sample to match DNA if we find the suspect”

“Abby Call Tim have him and Ziva Pick up his father arrested. We can get a warrant form what we saw form the window and put it together. Also you and ducky go back to the lab and run DNA and such have a Team process the Trailer leave nothing unturned”

“On it Boss man” To Tony and she went out of the hospital and made the phone call.

“Right now they are warming him up. He might need a plastic surgeon to look at his face but other then that the boy is not that bad off a few cracked ribs and such. He is still unconscious”

“Thanks Ducky”

“Any time” Tony and Gibbs looked at Jenny

“Honey you ok”

“Yes… no… oh dad I love him”

“He will be fine and you know that we will not let anyone else hurt him.”

“How could his own dad do this”

“Well that will be a question we can ask him when he wakes up but Jenny I want you to know that we do not think this is the first time”

“What?” Jenny looked into their eyes

“Yes peanut we have suspected for a while but we never got any evidence on it”

“You let this happen to him how could you” and Jenny went running away

“Let her go she need to work threw a lot right now” When Abby came in and found out she went in search of Jenny and found her hiding in the bathroom.

“Thanks Ducky, did they take photos and such”

‘Yes and they are calling child services as well since he is still a minor.”

“Ok well lets go in and see if he is awake and get some answers’

“Go easy on him Jethro”

“Yes doctor” Gibbs wheeled himself into the room and took one look at the boy they had come to like and almost love as a son.

“Hey Seth you in there” Tony having put Matt down in a empty bed they had in the room.

“Come on son you can wake up your safe now” Gibbs looking at the boy

“Um… no… don’t touch me” Seth pulled back from the light touch he felt on his hand from Gibbs.

“Its ok Seth it Tony and Gunny we’re here to help”

“No… I’m fine nothing happened”

“Ok not anymore you were raped. Who raped you” Seth started crying. Gibbs took the sobbing hand. Seth did not pull away any more. Tony meet Miss Park at the door and talked to the lady and she had been bought up to speed but was not informed the men were in involved. She still had to talk to the boy. She walked in and Seth started freaking out

“No I’m fine no don’t”

“Shh Seth Miss Parks is only here to help. She the lady who helps us adopt Jenny come on Son” Matt started to stir

Tony had an idea he picked up Matt and walked him over to Seth Gibbs was about to protest be knew that Seth would not hurt Matt no matter what. They laid Matt lightly on the bed and he curled right up with Seth. It was almost like they fit together. Seth seemed to clam down a lot with that.

Tony looking into the boys eyes “Hey there Seth, its Tony your safe and your going to be ok we will help you all of us we only what to help. Can you understand that” Seth realized that it was Matt that was lying with him and pulled the boy into embrace.

“Seth you think that you can answer a few questions for us” Tony still looking at the boy throw the tear filled eyes of his.

“Not with her here I cant”

“Seth she has to be here we need to make who did this to you pay”

‘No I did it to my self I should have listened”

“Seth no person let alone a kid should have this happen to them. Come on son who did this” Gibbs kept calling him son and it felt warm and right to Seth from this man he has grown to admire and even love.

“No I cant he’ll kill me if I tell”

“Seth I will have every agent I have on this case and guarding you that includes Lee and I you are safe, there is only one person safer and he has the secret services at his disposal”

“No I cant”

“Well son when your ready we will be here we’re not going any place” Tony said, looking at his husband and motioned for him and Miss Park to move over to a little always form the bed. Gibbs let go of the hand and that arm went up and was holding Matt now.

They all go over to the one cornor

“Gentleman are we sure that it was his father”

“Well when his boss called us today looking for him. Come to find out he put us down for emergency contact, well we went over there and the front door was almost wide open. The living room looked like world war 3. I know you cant use this but I looked around the house he did not even have a bed. There was no food in the house only beer and what looked like meth. His father was on the sofa passed out with black and blue knuckles.”

“Ok, I know he is Jenny’s boyfriend but this is a matter of locals” Tony and Gibbs did not what to hear that but they knew that she was right

“We had two agents go over and arrest him. We will turn him over to local officials when they are ready for him I also have a team of agents processing the house”

“Again that’s fine and we can work with that but it will all have to be turned over to the locals. Did anyone run a rape kit?”

‘Yes our head lab tech has it she is sitting with Jenny were every that is”

“Ok I will see what I can do form my end to get him in your care”

“Jane look I will call in every favor with federal judges and local one to have him in our care. Also what about getting him emaciated he will be 18 in a few mouths”

“That is a idea but again till he talks to me I can not do much. I will have the paper work drawn up since you both are still down on the books as foster parents I do not see why it will be hard but you calling in friends might speed up the process”

“Thanks Jane”

“Any time, have the nurse page me when he is ready to talk” with that Miss Parks walked out of the room

“Lee”

“Tony he will come and stay with us till how every long. We will deal with the rest later right now we deal with Jenny. Ill go and talk to her”

“No you stay here with him he seems to respond to you better ill go take the shit storm from her and tell her what’s going on.” Tony bent over and kissed his lover and walked out of the room when he hit the lobby he say Abby and had just gotten off the phone with 3 federal Judges that owned him a few favors and such.

“Hey Abby I got it form here.” Jenny was out of the room and sitting in the waiting room.

‘Ok but go easy on her”

‘I will run the stuff and let us know”

‘On it ducky is out in the car waiting.” Abby walked away Tony sat down next to his daughter

‘How could you dad”

“Hon”

“No dad how could you let him stay there if you know”

‘Kenny”

“No answer me”

‘If you would let me I will”

“So”

“Jenny I will talk and you WILL listen till I am done and after that you can bitch at me yell at me and even beat me if you wish. Clear” Jenny did not even look at him.

“NO am I Clear and you will look at me while I talk to you” Nothing

“I am not going to fight with you. “

“But dad I love him”

“Jenny please look at me” Tony took her face and lifted it to meet his eyes. Both people hurt Tony for letting it happen and Jenny since it was her boyfriend

“OK Jenny your father and I have suspected it for a while now but we had no proof. We never saw him with his shirt off and such. I am not blaming you with saying that. Just with out proof we could not do a thing and he did not tell us anything. Now this is what’s going to happen. Right now Seth is in a lot of pain both physical and emotional. YOU need to be there for him.”

“Oh dad” Jenny fell into Tony. Tony just held the little girl and wished she were 10 again. He was rubbing her back and a soothing voice.

“Its ok he is safe now and we will never let anything happen to him again like this. Your father and I talked to Miss Park. I called in some favors with a few judges I know and they are working on getting Seth put in our guardianship. Then when he is ready he can talk. He is going to come live with us”

Jenny pulled a way and looked at her fathers face

“Dad Seth and I have”

“We know honey. We’re not mad yes there will be rules but more so that Matt does not walk in on anything and he will sleep in his own room. The rest we will worry about later. But like I was saying he might say things that might hurt and try to push you away. Kind of like daddy did when he had the accident you remember”

“Yes that’s the day you almost killed yourself”

“You know about that”

“Yes” she said softly

“I’m sorry honey I was”

“Its ok dad Abby, Ziva and I talked about it a while after and daddy had hurt you very much and well you did not even realize what you were doing. I would have missed you so much”

“Oh honey I’m so sorry you even found out but your right Lee said a lot of things that day to me that hurt a great deal and now well now it is better but you have to not walk away even if he pushes you. You have to stay strong and hold his hand hell lay in the bed with him. Do what ever it takes but do not walk away from him. Again we will deal with the rest later lets just for now deal with getting him better. I have always talked to the ascendance directors at work and I have taking a few days off and so has your father. So we will be there for you as will matt but you will have to go to school still. I have a feeling they might what to have him under suicide watch for what has happened but again if I have to stay awake around the clock honey he is safe now ok”

‘Thank you dad”

“Your welcome”

Tony did not want to tell her that they were doing this for her it was for the boy no one no matter the age should have to have that happen let alone for their own father.

“Now how about we go and see how they’re doing?”

“Ok” Both people walked back to the trauma area and found nothing. A nurse came in and showed them were they had moved Seth too. He had a privet room in the ER. Matt was playing with a few tong depressors that the nurses had giving to him in the one corner Seth was sleeping and Gibbs was still holding the boys hand.

“Hey sunshine you ok”

“Oh daddy it hurts” Jenny hugged her wheelchair father

“I know honey I know it hurts us as well. So pull up that chair and let him know you’re here”

Jenny did just that. She pulled over the chair then ran her hand over his forhead lightly since he was bandaged up and that was exposed. He stirred.

‘Seth”

“No Jenny... no… go away you can’t see me like this”

“No I’m not going anyplace. None of us are”

“No you can’t know, he’ll hurt you too”

“Honey I’m here for you.” Jenny took his hand on that side, Gibbs still holding the other one. She then did not hesitate and kissed his forehead and Seth started crying again.

“He wanted me to hurt you I wouldn’t I couldn’t he wanted me to go after your money and hurt you”

“Shh its ok just rest we have time to talk later close you eyes”

“Don’t leave me”

“Never not now, or ever” At that moment both Tony and Gibbs knew this was her one. Both thinking that not too long ago they both said the same thing to each other after Gibbs accident and being confined to the chair.

A few hours later the local police officer stopped in and Tony pulled him aside and that was when NCIS handed over all info and Seth father who Abby did match the DNA form him to the rape kit. The officer tried to talk to Seth but he would not even look the officer in the face.

The officer left his card not going to push the young man into anything right now. With the rape kit alone they have him and they can build form the neglect and such will come later but it will be a strong case.

The doctor walked in “Hello I’m Doctor McNeil right now there is not much we can do for the young man in the ER. A doctor Mallard assured us the boy would not be left alone am I correct in this”

‘Yes Sir” Gibbs wheeled over to the man “as soon as you let him go he will be staying with us”

“Yes Miss Parks from Social Services called and gave the verbal authorization and faxed over the foster parents papers. I have to say that was quiet fast”

“Ya well it’s how you know in this town”

“That is very much the truth. OK the lab work came back negative for now. We want him to follow up with his primary care physician. Other then that we will be discharging him into your care. I spoke with Doctor Mallard earlier and was assured about him being under supervision. This is correct”

“Yes Doctor he will be in sight of one of us for the next few days”

“Ok then I will send in the nurse and she will have a few scripts, one I’m sorry to say might be a little embarrassing for him but with the rectal tearing I want to be safe and prescript an ointment for him”

“Its ok. We will figure something out. thank you or all your help Doc” Tony saying shacking his hand.

“Ok Matt time to clean up” the doctor walked out, Jenny still holding Seth’s hand. Gibbs collecting his son from the floor and cleaning up the things he had been given to play with. About 40 minuets later the nurse came in with the paper work and a wheel chair for Seth and a pair of paper paint. Tony tried to give Seth his coat but with his lungs not getting any better Gibbs could live with out a coat for a few moments. Jenny went to put Seth’ clothing on him

‘No.. don’t touch me.. no” Seth trashed about pushing Jenny off. Jenny was freaked and pulled away.

“Seth come on son Jenny is just trying to help”

‘No”

“Honey come on you need clothing to leave”

“No I can’t have you see me like this” Seth started crying again. Jenny looking into his eyes and tears falling form her face

“Would you let one of my dads do it. Honey you need to get dressed before we leave and take you home”

‘No I’m not going home please don’t make me go home”

“No Seth your coming to our home” Tony now at the head of his bed. The nurse had disconnected him from all the IV and such when she had them sign the paper work

“Ok see your coming to a safe home.” Jenny said kissing him lightly on the lips. “Think one of my dad can get you ready for leaving”

Seth looked a little scared but also relived. “Sure”

“Lee go out and get the car. Jenny and Matt you go with him and get it nice and warm Seth and I will be right there”

“Ok dad” Jenny said picking up Matt and they all went out to valet parking.

“Ok Son lets get you into a shirt first ok, lets have you sit up. Think we can do that”

“Yes” Tony helped the battered boy up. “Ok think you can sit like that.” Seth nodded his head yes. “ Ok lift your arms as far as you can” Tony noticed how much bruising the boy had. Tony wanted to cry seeing how another human being and his own father could have done this to him. It hurt Seth to put the shirt on but he did.

“Ok Seth this might be a little weird but time to put the pants on unless you think you can do it”

“Let me try” Seth tried but he ripped the first pair. Tony went out and got another pair and Tony slipped them on the legs and pulled them up as far as he could reach and let Seth do the rest.

“Ok lets hope off and get into the chair” Tony helping the young man up. Tony had seen him with out a shirt a few times and it was a shame he had lost a lot of the definition he had. Not that one was looking with anything but a concerned look but that will come back pick up games at the court and the work out room Seth will be back to the way he used to be.

“Tony I can’t have Jenny seeing me like this” Seth still standing and locking eyes with Tony’s. It was then that Tony noticed that Seth had Green eyes.

“Seth she loves you”

“I know and I love her Tony I really do but I just can’t have her seeing me beat up like this”

“Seth how about this. If you need help changing either lee or I will do that but other wise Jenny will want to be by your side is that ok”

“You would do that for me? Why?”

“Well we like you and what to help”

“No one has ever loved me or wanted me around”

“Well, we all do. Now lets get out to the car. We will stop and get something to eat on the way home. It is that Seth it is your home now” Seth sat in the chair crying. He had never felt so wanted or needed as right that moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When they got out to the front the van was waiting for them. It hurt Seth to sit up but his stuck it out for the ride home. He let Jenny almost carry him into the spear room and she sat on the bed and his head was in her lap. Both Tony and Gibbs were in the kitchen

“Daddy”

“Yes Matty’

‘Why Seth’s daddy do that to him” Both fathers did not know what to tell the 6 year old how must have heard them all talking

“Well we’re not sure big guy” Gibbs picked up his son and put him in his own lap to assure their son that he was very much loved

“You would never do that to sissy or me”

“Never we have never even spanked you”

“No always times out”

“Yes big guy” Tony said. Moving a seat closer to them and putting his hand on their son. Who was now almost melted into his fathers lap.

“I love you both”

“And we love you Matty”

“Can I go with Seth I like Seth he plays with me”

“Well if he is up to it oks”

“Ok” Matt left and did not come back so both men figured that he was ok. They had stopped and picked up the scripts that the doctor had left for him.

“Lee how could he”

“Tony you know that there is evil in this world”

“We let this happen Lee” Gibbs took his husband hand

“No we did not. I have been playing the past years in my head since it did happen we had nothing to go on”

‘But we never asked we could have asked and got him out of there a long time ago”

“Tony we did not have solid evidence. How could we?”

“I feel so helpless”

“I know how you feel, but I think it is time for Matt to go to bed and Seth meds”

“Lee he asked me a favor”

“And”

‘He does not what Jenny caring for him physically or her seeing all the bruising”

‘Tony she is his girlfriend”

“Ya and that’s why he has to be strong for her or in his eyes he does.”

“Tony”

“I know but what I’m I going to tell this boy he has never felt wanted in his life”

“OK ill put Matt to bed and Jenny can help me.”

Both men walked in to find all the kids sleeping. Matt curled up with Seth as always Jenny leaning against the wall and Seth with his head in her lap.

“Jenny comes on honey let put your brother to bed”

“I want to help take care of Seth.” Seth started to stir

“I know peanut but right now I think Seth’s a little embarrassed so how about you put Matt to bed with your father then come back and you can stay the night in the room”

‘Really”

“Yes honey I really do not think anything special will happen so we can trust you to stay the night, as long as its ok with Seth”

“I think I would like that” came out of Seth’s mouth.

‘Come on Big guy let’s let Seth get some sleep”

‘But I like sleeping with Seth”

‘I know Matt but he is hurt tonight and well Jenny get to share the bed this time.”

“Ok can I sleep with you daddy”

‘Sure Matty” both men need to do something and if holding their son was it then so be it. Jenny and Gibbs took Matt up to bed and gave him a bath and such. Tony got a basin and a washcloth and a pair of his sweats and a old t shirt then went back to the room.

“Ok how about we wash you a little make you feel a lot better I’m sure.”

“Ok” Tony pulled the shirt he had on off buy just cutting the shirt it was a paper shirt so no loss. Tony took the cloth and just wiped the chest and arms and Seth seems to feel better from the hot water.

“Look Seth it well I just want you to know that I well I’m gay but this”

“I know Tony it’s ok. I feel safe with you both and always have it just that” Seth broke down again and hugged Tony who took the hug and just rubbed his back.

“He will kill me for telling on him”

“he is in jail right now and not getting out any time soon”

“Tony he will come here and kill us all”

‘Id like to see him try, Seth remember Lee and I are federal Agents and I run the agency so your very safe he will get no were near this place”

“God Tony he” Seth was sobbing and having trouble breathing that was how hard he was crying.

“OK let’s try and calm down a little your not breathing well think we can slow down a little. Come on in slow and out” Tony talking to him calm and shooting Seth regained control.

“Tony he has been beating me for years”

“I’m sorry Seth but your safe now.”

“There’s more”

“OK are you sure you want to tell me”

‘I have to tell someone sometime right”

“Well you will need to talk to the cops about it but do not worried either Lee or myself will be there and so will Jenny if you let her. She loves you a great deal”

‘Tony I love her as well. Hell I have even had thought about well my life suck it would never happen”

‘No listen here your right your life was not the best but that is all over and it will only get better. There might be hard days ahead but don’t sell yourself short.”

“Tony he used to make me suck him off and if I did not he would beat me with inch of my life. Or if I use my teeth only after he found out you both were gay. Saying I was comeing over to learn how to be a fag”

Tony did not know what to say to the boy now. He just held him.

“It was sick”

“I know Seth”

“See he wanted me to try and rob you guy and take your money and use you for that I couldn’t, I said that to him and he beat me and kicked me out. Saying I was not his son. That was why I dropped out of school and got a job again”

‘Well now you can go back”

“How I”

‘We will worry about that later,”

“Well I tried to sneak back in for a few of my things and he caught me and that when well”

“Ok well now lets get this over with you need to have ointment applied to you and it is weird for me to do this so lets get it over with ok”

‘How do I need to be”

“Well um how about you just roll over and lay on your side” with that Seth laid down and Tony cut off the pants. Tony then checked out Seth anus for bleeding and applied the ointment. It was weird for him. He almost felt dirty but know that it had to be done. After it was done and Tony clean up the area Seth roll over and Tony noticed a lot of bruising at his groin

“Any pain”

“Yes a lot”

“Here take this” Tony helped him sit up and handed him a glass of water and the pain pill.

‘Ok Seth we are going to let Jenny sleep down here so lets get the pants on you”

“Thanks Tony you did not have to do this”

“Why do you say that”

“I really don’t matter” out of reflex Tony slapped his head

‘You do too matter Seth how many men would let there daughter’s Boyfriend come live with them and have her sleep in his room unattended we like you Seth we trust you kind of why we let you have your first time and ever other time here behind closed door”

“It has not been that many times. I had to only do it when I did not have bruises”

“That’s behind us. Lets get dressed since you do not what her to see the bruises but really she will be ok with it you should let her in”

“Just not tonight I just cant not yet”

“Ok son” Tony said it just like Gibbs had said it and he ment it Seth was now his son in his eyes his own father fucked up it so Tony and Gibbs will take over

After he was dressed he was getting pretty groggy

“Ok Matt been put to bed and Jenny is on her way down” Tony had opened the door and could hear talking up stairs

“Matt can stay too”

“Why would you want Matt with you and Jenny alone time”

“He always made me feel wanted”

“Shh” Tony kissed the top of Seth’s head “you are wanted” Jenny saw Tony pulling back and help Seth lay down.

“Ok you two no funny stuff” Tony said kissing his daughter

‘Dad please like we could”

“I know peanut sleep tight the both of you” Jenny was also ready for bed in her night gown. Tony shut the door and went up to there room.

“Lee he is really beat up”

‘Is he ok”

“I don’t know he will be Lee his dad has been abusing him for years and just recently making him blow him”

“Damn” Gibbs was about to loose it and wanted to go kill the man. Tony got undress into his boxers. Matt was passed out. Tony got into bed and just held Matt. Gibbs seeing the hurt in Tony pulled them both close and he went into protective mode and held both his men, as they feel asleep.


Seth woke up screaming loud enough to wake the men. They were down next to the sweating boy and their daughter who was holding him. He was rocking back and forth on the floor in the corner. Tony walked next to them. Matt has now poked his head throw and saw the going on in the room. Gibbs tried to take him back up stairs but Matt was a wire one much like he one father and got past the wheel chair bound father and was now in the bed on the one side. Jenny took his back and they just lay there. Tony and Gibbs walking out of the room and going back up to there room.

The next morning Gibbs and Tony were the first up and had gotten the kids up Seth needed his meds and like the night before ointment was applied. Seth said he was ready to tell the cops everything as long as he was safe and Tony and Gibbs both made him feel that. He did let jenny sit throw it all since he would not what to tell anyone again and get it over with. Jenny was waiting on him hand and foot. Matt was trying to help. Being more of a bother then help and after a while the men took Matt out to lunch and left the other kids alone. Again it was not like they were going to have sex and even if they had it is not like they had not had it before in the house.

The next few days went the same. Since the attack happen on a Wednesday they let Jenny stay home from school the rest of the week. She was a straight A student anyway. Matt on the other hand was mad his sister got to stay home but he did not he went back on Friday.

Monday they got Jenny up and she went to school on her own. Seth had not come out of the bedroom except to go to the bathroom. For the first couple night the men would kick everyone out of the room and help him with washing up but after a few days of that Seth was able to move a little better. Still could not stand with out getting a little dizzy. The men were taking off the next week and Gibbs was ready to take off for how every long. Tony would work form home and the assisted Director would handle anything else that Tony could not get done from home.

Both men sitting in the kitchen drinking Coffee and just relaxing and reading the paper when they saw a figure standing in the door way. Tramp head raised and started wagging his tail to the new addition.

“Hey there Seth you ok”

“Just a little weak but I had to move”

“Have a seat. Can we get you anything?”

‘No I’m good”

‘Bull” Gibbs barked, “it was not really a request but an order what do you want”

“Just some toast right now my stomach is a little quizzy”

“All the pain pills lets get some eggs the white only to help with the.” Tony started cooking up the egg. He was not the best cook still but it was edible now a day.

“Thank you guys for well everything”

“Lee do you have a clue what he talking about”

‘Nope not a clue now eat up. we have to talk about a few things if your up to it”

‘Sure but you think I could get a shower”

“Can you stand without help?”

“Well no” he said weakly

“Fine let me go get a swim suit on and we can use the shower in our room less bending and such. Plus the water chair is there if needed”

‘Thanks” Seth started lightly crying which he had been doing for much his time here since the attack on him.

“What wrong son”

“Just that”

“What”

“You call me son and” Seth started crying a little harder now. Gibbs just rolled over and started rubbing his back “this, you guys well you have treated me more of a son in the past few days then my father ever did in my whole life”

‘Well Seth it might surprise you but we like you a lot I would say we love you, if you can believe that. We talked it over your almost 18 and as long as you cool with it we will stay your foster fathers till your old enough. We had talked about emaciation but by the time it came to trial you would be 18. There are just a few thing we need to talk about”

“OK” Tony came bounding down in just a suit

“Ok let’s get you up there a nice hot shower will do you good. Lee went out yesterday and got you some clothes”

“Really”

‘Yes really it not a lot we can go shopping when your better and you can get what you want I just got lots of sweats and t shirts I was not really sure on boxers of briefs so I got boxer/briefs hope that’s ok and socks. I did not know your size for shoes so I just got you a pair of slippers and again we can pick them up later or have Abby Ziva, or Magee who did call and asked how you were doing so did Ducky.”

“Why they call”

“Seth you scared them too they a big part of your life I hope you know that” Tony helped Seth to the elevator he knew the rule but Tony took him there he followed. The stuff Gibbs bought was still in one of the spare rooms up stairs so Tony grabbed a few things and went into their room and helped Seth get undressed. By now he was a lot better with being nude in front of them. They both had seen the bruising and Jenny had only seen his chest and back, the night before.

“Ok you do the washing and use me for balance how does that sound. If you need to just sit in the chair when you’re not up to it.”

“OK” Tony did just stand there and ever so often Seth was about to fall Tony grabbed him and held him to balance him. Seth sat down and washed his lower half he was still in a lot of pain.

‘You think a soak in the hot tub might help”

“Ya I think I would like that”

“Ok you stay seated and you can use the one in here” Tony left him in the ware wheel chair and ran a bath for the men in their Jacuzzi tub. Tony put Seth in and hung around in the room making small talk about anything but the attack. After Seth was done Tony got him out and led him to the bed and helped him get dressed. Then they went back to the kitchen were Gibbs was on the phone with Magee about a case.

“You think your up for a talk, if not let us know it might get serious”

‘No I’m fine really”

“Seth first off this is not your home are we clear on that”

“Yes Gunny”

“Good Tony your up”

‘Ok Seth you will have a say in everything that happens from this point out. Yes we sign for things and are the legal gardens but you’re an adult in our eyes he’ll you been an adult in my eye when you came and asked us about sex. That took balls, so tell us if you do not what something. We will ask a few things of you for staying here” Seth got worried he was sued to his father making him blow him to get stuff he wanted

“No relax Seth simple stuff just what you been doing really”

“Ok Gunny sorry”

“There is nothing to be sorry for son your father fucked you up. That is one thing we will ask you to do. We want you to go to a therapist, the sooner the better but when your ready does that sound ok”

“If I said no”

“Seth, Tony ment it you have your say in your life so if you say no then you say no. Really I think as does Tony think it will help. To talk about these things”

“Ok what else”

“Ok well we have been letting Jenny sleep in the same bed with you but with you staying here and yes we know that you both have made love and that’s cool we said it before but you have your room and she has hers. You sleep down here and she is up there”

“I can respect that but well”

“Yes Seth when you think your ready yes you both can make love again and we will figure something out. But till she is 18 both of you in separate room at the end of the night”

“Thank you guys”

“Also we will not make you go back this term but you will go back to school and graduate, you and Jenny will be seniors together then”

“I can just get my GED”

“Yes you could but we both think that you should go back. It is just not the same with a GED”

“Ok”

“Last we both know that you and Jenny have made love but now living together might make happen more we just want you to remember two things, one watch out for Matty since he worships the ground you walk on and it is not about unity but quality”

‘I think I can live with all the rule”

“Well you will also be required to pull you weight clean up your room help take care of Matt for us if we want to go out that kind of thing”

“I’ve been doing that anyway with not living here”

“You’re right, but just so were clear. Now about you and what you will be doing. I think we can get you a job at Work like in the mail room till you go back to school”

“Really? Work at NCIS”

“Yes and that will look good on a resume”

‘Well after high school I was going to join the Marines so I can go to collage”

“Seth we will gladly”

‘No I have to do something on my own”

‘We can respect that. Just let me know when your ready to go back to work and you have a job it might not be glamorous but hay a job is a job”

“Again thank you guys”

“Tony do you have a clue why this nig man would be thanking us”

“Nope now I seem to remember someone has not worked out today”

‘Yes dad” Gibbs rolled himself out with Tony stopping at the door farm to the kitchen

“You might not what to come out for a while” Tony wiggled his eyes and Seth went beat red.

**~*~*~*~*~**~
The next year went along. When jenny turned 18 they had let the kids make the choose about what room to stay in but since Jenny was still in school as was Seth they made the adult chooses and stayed in separate room but this time they did not worry if they would fall asleep in the others room. Matt thought it was even cooler he had a big brother now. Seth had his bad moments but as a family they dealt with what came at them. Seth father went away for a very long time on rape, neglect, attempted Murder, child abuse assault and battery and a few others.

Tony and Gibbs had fixed up Seth’s car a lot more but since Jenny and he went to the same school she did most of the driving or he would drive her car. At graduation Tony did something no one even thought would happen, he gave Seth his ‘62 Mustang for a graduation gift. Soon after graduation Seth asked the men both out to dinner just them men.

“Tony, Gunny I want to thank you for making me go back to school and getting my degree and well all around helping me out in a very dark time of my life”

“We were happy to”

“I know and well I would like to ask you both if I can ask Jenny to marry me”

Both Tony and Gibbs look at each other then him and in unison

“Yes”

‘Just like that”

“Seth we know the day that you were attacked that you were going to get married. We just have one request”

‘No I plan on making her wait till she is done with med school but I did not tell you and I made jenny swear not to tell anyone I signed the paper and I leave in a week for Paris Island”

Gibbs got all weird inside thinking back to his boot camp days and He stopped when Tony put a hand on his hand and brought it up to kiss

“Then you had better ask her soon”

“I plan on it but I felt I needed to ask you both being her fathers”

“Well Thank you and we respect you for asking not that we did not already see you as our son now it will be well it illegal we are you foster fathers” Tony smiled and winked at him.

Two days later He and Jenny went out to dinner at a very expensive place Tony had set it up and he popped the question. She did not what to say yes at first till she herd the not till after med school she had been accepted to Started Appraise the nave Collage as a marine herself. Just like her dad. Even with her last name she knew she would get in hell all the Ivey leagues were after her but she wanted this. The marines were going to pay for med school. Then she would be a doctor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The house had not changed over the years form the out side. The number of buildings had. There were now two more houses that they had removed some of the trees to put.

One was for the daughter and her husband and their three children. The other house was for the son and his wife and two children.

There was one other addition to the land a plaque that read

HERE LIES TRAMP
THE BEST DOG ANY
FAMILY COULD HAVE

The family dog was taken with time. They had not replaced the dog it just never felt right having another one in the house. The other house was just built and had been decorated and was going to be moved into at the first of the year. They family wanted one last family all under one roof.

The attic still housed the daughter and now her husband. It had been update form when she was a little girl now it looked like adults lived in the room.

The basement was made into a bedroom when the son had hit the age of ten. Now his wife lives there and all the children live on the second floor with their grandfathers. The other change it the house was the wall of aquarium was now open. After the daughter moved back in with her family they removed it for safety and such with having 4 little ones the same age all living under the same roof.

Jenny Gibbs after graduating from High school was accepted to Annapolis. She excelled in academics as well as the physical part. Her Drill instructor knew both her fathers and had the up most respect for them and rode her till she would pass out and then keep riding her. She was a marine after all. She graduate with honors and then was accepted to Johns Hopkins Med School. She did her three-year on the governments dime. After that she started her residence. When she graduate and started her residence she and Seth married.

Their relationship was not the easiest both missed the other a great deal but each had their part to play. Whenever Seth could he would come home for leave and home to him was the house. They would spend what time they could. During the residence they did not try to have children but they did not try as well. It was not till jenny was 30 that they went to a fertility clinic. They found out that both she and Seth were a little weak in that department. Seth form his fathers attack and her they could only guess form the accident. Both had started regiments of hormones to help. 9 mouths later they had triplets girls.

Rose Marie Hopson
Lisa Violet Hopson
Elizabeth Jennifer Hopson. All the age of 3.

Jenny had not taken Seth’s last name. She said that she had changed her last name so often as a kind she was done plus it did not hurt to have the same last name of the director of NCIS. Both she an Seth had their own place when they first got married it was not till she gave birth to the triplets till the moved back in with there fathers.

Seth Michal Hopson stayed in the marines till Jenny and he got married. Soon after moving in he started calling both the men dad and pop. Dad was given to Tony and pop or still gunny was Gibbs. He stayed in after they got married since they were not sure what hospital she would be stationed in he was going to start in local Law enforcement tp their surprise and hunch she was stationed here in the DC area. They never asked but figured her dad had something to do with it. On a Fluke he sent his application into NCIS and he made it in. Tony had no say in that choose at all he refused himself when he applied so that nothing would take as favoritism. Seth had now been with NCIS for about 4 years.

Tony Michael Gibbs was still the director of NCIS and was planning on this December the 24 will be his last day. After that Ziva was taking the director ship over. He missed most of his life with Gibbs being the director and Gibbs working as the field agent still. They would share a bed and at times the only real time they had alone was in staff meeting and such. He had not told Gibbs about the retirement he told every one else but not Gibbs he had a surprise and everyone kept the secret.

Leroy Jethro Gibbs was still confined to a wheel chair. He had a small amount of movement back and was able with the help of a brace to stand at his daughter wedding and that in it self brought many tears. Since they he has not have the strength or the movement to do it again. He has since retired form NCIS and now is a stay at home grandfather. His last person he tried happen to be Seth. Now Seth is on times team.

Matthew Leroy Gibbs was not the best of children growing up. He was a rebel. He tried not to be his sister in everyway and it was cause a lot of fights around the hose. The only thing he like his sister was he would get straight A’s. Much like Tony he did not even try and he would get them. He was also a wiz at languages much like his sister. It did not hurt that going into school he already knew like 3 to start. When it was comeing time for graduation he informed his father he was going to load up the 62 mustang that Seth had given him that was Tony’s and ride around the country and live off his trust fund and just live the good life. It was then that Tony almost died for when he did. Both Gibbs and Tony agreed and told Seth he could do that but he would not get the money unless he did one of two things. It killed Tony since this was kind of what his father did to him but at least both Tony and Gibbs would still be there for Matt to choose. Matt had to either go to collage be it a 2-year or a 4-year or he had to join the armed forces. To piss off Gibbs he joined the navy. After being in boot camp and find out that the real world sucks and was a lot harder then he thought he found he liked the NAVY and did everything in his power to get his Pilot wings and be a fighter jock. He got his wings little over 10 mouths ago. Matt married Samantha Belle Magee. They married about 4 years ago with Matt now being 24. She gave birth to their first son Robert Paul Gibbs and about 6 weeks ago while he was out to sea she gave birth to his daughter Jennifer Abigail Gibbs. Matt has not even seen his daughter in person. He himself had a surprise for the family.

To this day it is still a tradition to go to the tree farm. This year was no different they all went to the farm as a family. Jenny did not have to work at the hospital and there happen to be no case that day. They got one huge tree for the living room. It would be the first holiday that the whole family would be under one roof again.

The day before Christmas Seth, having got up went in shocked on these daughters and then went to the airport to pick up his little brother

‘Ya little bra and how is the fly boy today” Hugging his brother

“Great and how is the dumb leather neck today”

“Great” putting arms around housed and walking to the baggage claim

“So what did Jenny say hen you left”

“Nothing she is still at the hospital she had to pull a double someone was sick”

“Ouch so dad still planning his little trip tomorrow”

“As far as I know yes” Matt stopped Seth looking him right in the eyes

“How well is she cute”

“Dude she is almost the best looking little girl I have 4 before yours but”

“Your just bias”

“Yup now lets get your shit and get you home. Gunny should be up by now”

“Still gets up and the but crack of dawn for swims”

“Yes, and just like you used to your son cannot keep his clothing on” they both laughed and Matt told Seth all bout his new assignment aboard the Air Craft carried Roland Ragen.

They pull up to the house it was dark inside but the pool lights were on. Both men walked into the house and they put Matt duffel on the floor and since Gibbs was up the coffee was made and pours a cup

“So how long you in for”

“The next 6 mouths the boat is coming in for Manteca and all, that’s how i got out a few days early”

“Nice Sam will love that”

“So will i. I miss everyone”

“Well I am off to get mine up and ready for the day.” with that Seth walked up and started to wake up his daughters. Matt walked in the basement, which had changed a little and now was spilt in a few different rooms. The master rooms were he and Sam’s bed was his son’s small room and his daughter. He went in kissed his wife lightly not to wake her and picked up his baby daughter and just looked at her. He went up to the living room and was just holding her in the lights of the tree.

“Daddy” matt looked over and say his son.

“Shhh your wake your sister”

“Daddy” the little boy ran to his father. Hugged him with baby jenny in his arms.

“Hey lets go out and surprise pop pop” Gibbs name was pop pop and Tony’s was poppy. Matt holds on to his daughter and took his sons hand. They walked out on the now covered walkway out to the pool house. Opened the door and heard the splashing of the water.

“Pop pop” and his son let got and ran to the pool and jumped in

“Bobby, no” Matt said walking fast after his son. Gibbs heard the yelling and looked up in time to catch the little boy jumping into the pool with all his clothes on.

“What do we have here?”

“Sorry dad”

“Matt when you get in” Gibbs holding his grandson wet

“A little while ago Seth picked me up”

“And where is this young man” bobby was laughing like there was no tomorrow and Matt saw way.

“Um dad”

“What, oh ya” Gibbs was nude. His house and this early people were not up and he liked the way it felt. “Sorry”

“Ya I been at sea for a while not like I have not seen it before, you mister are in deep trouble”

“what’s all this yelling out here” Tony came walking out in just a rob. “Matt” Tony light up and walked over and hugged his son while not hurting his granddaughter “when the hell”

“Ohh swear jar pop pop need swear jar”

“And when I go in I will put my dollar in there, now young man why are you in the pool with all your clothing on”

“Get trouble when like poppa”

“And you would be right but you know with out a swim suit we do not go swimming”

“pop pop no suit” Tony could not fault the boy for his logics

“Come on lets go wake up mom and get you changed”

“how’s it feel” Tony asked his son

“What dad”

“Being a dad” Tony smiled took off his rob and jumped into the pool nude as well and swam up behind his husband of over 20 years now.

“You two are bad”

“What”

“Your almost like old pop”

“And your point I’m not dead and I can still make it work” he smiled. One thing that the family thought any of them was that sex was not something to be ashamed about. It was natural and most of the time it was joked about.

“Come on young man your grandfathers need adult time” Gibbs put his grandson on the side of the pool and then held onto the edge.

“Bye bye” Bobby said and walked over got a towel and wrapped it around him and walked them both into the house.

“Did you have a clue”

“Nope not at all. Seth said I should come out when I came down for coffee but not why”

“It will be nice to wake up with a full house, speaking about that why are you still home”

“Called out playing hooky”

“Tony you cant do that”

“Not to worry baby” Tony swam up behind him hard as a rock and put his hand around Gibbs waist aligning his hard cock on Gibbs crack and started nibbling at the back of Gibbs neck. Gibbs head went back and was purring. Gibbs was still fit and did not look any older then 50 Tony was also in the best shape of his life and did not look any older then 40.

“Is it safe” a girls voice came in from the door

“It is now” Gibbs smiling but not letting Tony let go as there daughter walked in

“Hey guys just wanted to use the weight room but Matt said I might be disturbing you”

“I swear you guys do this on purpose”

“Well we have to pay you back for all the times you stubbed you toes” Jenny smiled and went into the weight room and did her work out “and the girls are on there way out so you might what to put something on” and Jenny threw them a pair of swim trunks each. About 2 minuets later out ran all the gang kids and all the adults and they all started to go swimming. Tony and Gibbs just sat on the zero entry ramp and played with their grand kids climbing all over them.

The rest of the day when just like it should have Tony and Gibbs sat back and everything was done for them. It was nice having a full house of their own kids to look after them and they just sat back and spoiled the grandkids who loved playing with their grandfathers. All the people in there knew how to sign due to Sam was deaf.

The adults would say something like no or something else and Tony and Gibbs would tell the kids it was ok. The grandparents were allowed to do that and get away with it. Later in the day they had a fire and they all sat around in the arms of there loved ones holding on and watching the tree and fire after the kids had gone to bed.

The tradition of making something for the holidays was still in affect the adults passed it one to there kids and the kids loved the days that Gibbs would sit there with them and make their parents’ gift and make a mess of the dinning room.

Christmas morning the triplets each sat on the edge of their grandfather’s bed looking at them. It was not till Robby came in and started jumping on the bed did the girl move at all. It was also Robert that would start it.

“Come on wake up” they all said till they were attacked by the two men in the bed. It started as a giant tickle part most everyone ended up attacking Tony till Gibbs saw he was not breathing right. Even after all this time his lungs were not any better.

Jenny and Sam came in and carried the kids and got tem all down stairs.

“Morning my love.”

“Morning baby”

“You know we could have a quickie”

“Baby nothing about you I want to do quick”

“Rain check”

“Well after today well you’ll see” Tony kissed Gibbs invading his mouth with his toung and holding his head close. Gibbs moved his hand down the front of Tony’s chest pinching his nipple and taking his now hard member between them. Till there was a knock on the door

“Come on pop pop and poppy want gift”

“Be right there” Tony smiled kissed Gibbs’ chest and got out of bed and threw on a pair of house pants and an old shirt. He then moved around and dressed his husband

“What’s that for”

“Because I love you and well you’ll see”

“What have you got up your sleeve?”

“Nothing” they both went down the stairs. Tony was put on a leash and was not allowed to go shopping till almost two weeks before Christmas because of him wanting to buy everything or he was given a list and not allowed to stray form the list. Each year the men would buy a vacation for their kids and family. This year they gave them all a house that was furnished like they wanted.

The last gift was left under the tree for Tony to hand to Gibbs. All the other adults knew what it was and were just smiling knowing their father would love it but bitch about the price but still love it.

“This is from me to you Lee” Tony went picked it up and handed it to Gibbs sitting next to him. Gibbs smiled and opened the gift it was a set of Keys. Really one key and a foam key chain the kind one would use if they had a boat

“What’s this for”

“Well you will just have to wait till Marry get here”

“You are making him work today” Marry was their driver. After the grandkids were born and with Gibbs in the wheel chair they got a personal driver for Gibbs to help get around

“No he volunteered and the bonus is worth it, so get up stairs and get dressed” Tony helped him into his chair and pushed him up to the room

“Tony what are you planning.”

“Our retirement”

“Excuse me” Tony getting the glare form the blue eyes and not looking at them knowing full well that if he did it would be all over and Tony would spill the beans. They both went down and breakfast was on the table. Tony and Gibbs sat and ate with the family

“You cave yet dad” Seth asked Tony

“Ya you so can not keep anything form daddy never could”

“Yes I can and keep your mouths shut”

“Or what you’ll spank us” Matt added in

“I might just do that you’re not too old to go over my knee”

“Ya right, yup the cars here have fun tonight, ok guys say by to your grandfather there going away for the night”

“Why”

“Well it is a surprises”

“Oh the one on the” and Jenny grabbed her nephews face and covered his mouth smiling.

“It’s a secret big guy can tell pop pop.” Seth said to his Nephew. Then Bobby made the universal sign for zipping his lips and all the adults smiled. Tony ran up and got the suitcases he had hidden in his closet that he knew Gibbs would not find.

Gibbs got into the limo and Tony followed.

“So you’re going to tell me yet” Gibbs asked

As the Limo pulls away Tony puts up the window to give them some Alone time and they Make love all the way to there destination

They pull up to the dock that Tony had the surprise berthed. Tony had blinded folded Gibbs a few minuet back when they got close. Tony helped Gibbs out and into the chair. Then Marry left. Gibbs could hear the sea gulls as well as smell the air. Gibbs could also feel the change in the ground. They were not on wood and he knows it and he could hear water.

‘Ok baby take off the blind fold” Gibbs did as he was told and in front of him was a 100 foot sail boat with the name on it called My Heart trouser

“What the”

“Merry Christmas Lee” Tony got onto his knees and looked into his lovers eyes “Jethro you have made me the happiest man every. You took a broken man and healed him and gave him a reason to live and get out of bed. You have given me two great children and then their spouses and now grand children. I what you to have this from me to you. Also effective yesterday I am no longer with NCIS I have retired to send our time together on this earth every day and night as love struck teenagers” Tony smiled and kissed Gibbs before he could give a replay but with the tears comeing down Gibbs face he could not form words anyway. Tony then pushed Gibbs onto the boat. It was all handicapped accessible ever with getting on to the boat.

“I have hired a crew and they start tomorrow and for the next few weeks were going on a trip”

“What about the kids”

“Not a big deal Matt’s home and on leave and Sam has taken time off to watch all the kids”

“Tony I don’t know what to say”

“Say you like it and that you will love me tonight in our new bed”

“Honey I will love you right here and over there and down there” Gibbs started pointing out spots they would be making love. Both men went below deck and started there retirement.
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you to my new Beta Jennifer. ALso for All who before helped me post my storys. thi Is the Complete Story. ~~~~~~ indicats a new part