- Text Size +
Story Notes:
this is based around NCIS and the theme of saw1 and saw2 not making any money just borrowing
Author's Chapter Notes:
tonys life before and during his time at NCIS
His head was throbbing as he woke up and his whole body was stiff and sore. The 16 year old Italian boy groaned as he opened his eyes, wincing as the light shone through, reflecting on the white tiles.

"What the..." he mumbled as he looked around at his surroundings. The room was plain and bare, there were plumbing pipes running along the ceiling, some leaking droplets of water. There was a metal door at the end of the long room with what looked like some advanced locking system attached to it. The room was cold and smelt old and unused. As the Italian boy struggled to stand up, blinded with the pain in his head, he realized that there were other people in the room.

The boy squinted, trying to see who the people were, and as he looked comprehension dawned on the young boys face. "Jack…. Kerri…..Cat?" he muttered and then looked at the remaining two people and whispered "Tom…Antonia?"

" Holy shit, we go on a road trip for two days and on the 1st fucking day we end up locked in some room, Jesus" the kid thought. "Might as well wake them up" he whispered.

The dark headed Italian stumbled up and walked over to a dark headed girl. "Hey Antonia…. Psssst…. Antz" he whispered. He rolled his eyes "Antonia, wake up!!!" The girl's eyes fluttered open and she winced. "Tony, what the fuck" she mumbled as she squinted up at her dark haired brother. She clutched her head " Shit my head, couldn't you let me sleep a little longer" she moaned. "Well I have a headache to, Antz and I'm up and walking around" Tony replied grinning. Annoyed as she was at her brother the Italian girl couldn't stay mad.

"Whatever" Antonia replied, as she began to sit up it suddenly dawned on her that she had no idea oh where they were "Uh Tony" she said "Do you know where we are?" Tony looked at her smugly and replied " That's for me to know and you never to find out" Antonia fixed her eyes on her brother and sternly said " Anthony James DiNozzo if you know where we are then you'd better tell me or else you will be in so much trouble" Tony's grin faltered a little as his sisters gaze became fixated on him and he finally said " alright I have absolutely no idea where we are, how we got here and why, we are here" he pouted at his sister " way to spoil my fun sis" he said.

"Oh grow up Tony" Antonia snapped "we are locked in a room, we have no idea how we got here and you are making jokes when you should start helping me wake the others up" Tony rolled his eyes and muttered "well its going to be a hell of a lot worse in here with you in that mood" Antonia glared at her brother "stop muttering and help me already" she growled whilst nudging at one of their friends. "Fine, fine" Tony said hurriedly "you know I am actually older than you so you should be doing what I say, and Cat is a red head and if she wakes up with your foot nudging her she'll be pissed."


"Tony you are older than me by two fucking minutes get over it, and fine you go wake her since she is your girlfriend." Antonia hissed. Tony quickly yanked his sister into a hug and whispered "sorry" Antonia hugged him back "I know she said I'm just scared that's all" Tony replied "well let's wake the others up and then decide on something to do ok?"
Chapter End Notes:
this is based around NCIS and the theme of saw1 and saw2

not making any money just borrowing