- Text Size +
Tony started to shake Cat gently on the shoulder, her red hair intermingling with his fingers "hey come on Cat wakey, wakey" he whispered. Cat moaned and rolled over swatting his hand with hers. "Tony piss off" she groaned "Nope sorry Cat no can do you've got to wake up" Tony said chuckling at her reluctance to get up. "Fine, I'm getting up" she said grumbling and stuck her head up and promptly grimaced. "Holy shit my head, how come you look so happy?" Cat growled at Tony. "Happy, moi" Tony said in a sing song voice while grinning.

"Tony you'd better not be pissing anyone off" Antonia yelled across at her brother, who was looking down at what looked like a pissed off red head. Antonia heard a chuckling sound coming from the blonde next to her "And just what do you find so funny" she said directing the question at innocent looking face staring at her "well", the blonde said "I was just wondering whether my good friend Tony over there was annoying people at a totally inappropriate time, and if you were telling him off?"

"Jack, this is my annoying, Italian twin brother we are talking about here, what do you think he's doing, asking her how she is" Antonia replied sarcastically. Jack chuckled and slowly started to lower himself up "You do know that your annoying, Italian brother happens to be my best mate" Jack said wincing a little. Antonia looked at him and said "You find him just as exasperating as I do thank you and you'd be more annoyed with him if you'd lived with him your whole life" but she was gazing at her brother fondly as she said it. Everyone thought that her brother so happy and didn't have a care in the world, but none of them knew how wrong that assumption was except her and Jack. As if sensing her thoughts Jack quickly kissed her "he'll be alright he's got us doesn't he" Antonia looked at her boyfriend and smiled, she knew this was why she loved him. He was always there for her and Tony, even when Tony refused to accept that he needed help.

"Now do you wanna tell me why we all have headaches and are locked in a room" jack said looking around at the tiled room. " not a clue" Antonia replied chewing her bottom lip nervously " Tony said to wake everyone up and then we'd talk about it together" Jack looked around and saw a dozing Tom " well why don't we wake Tom up, and leave Tony to wake up Kerri he's better with ladies than me and sorry to say you as well Antz" Antonia looked at him, smiled and said " Yea, it'll get him in trouble one day though" Jack laughed, grimaced and said "Not if Cat has anything to say about that though, even though Tony's got her wrapped around his finger" Antonia laughed " come on lets wake Tom up"

As Antonia and Jack were heading over to Tom, Tony and Cat were starting to wake up Kerri. "Cat you can wake her up I've already woken two ladies and I'm not about to risk my life with a third" Tony said a little bit back from the snoozing brunette. Cat walked past him hiding a smile and nudged the brunette with her foot "Hey Kerri, wake up Tony's about to eat your lunch again" The head of brown curls bopped up with amazing speed and growled "That kid had better keep away from my lunch" Tony's face was full of indignation as he said "I am not any where near any food, even though I am starving!"

Cat looked up at her pouting boyfriend and said with mounting exasperation "Tony that's exactly what you said last week when you ate Kerri's lunch" Kerri squinted her eyes against the light and said " Enough where the fuck are we anyway guys" Her face slightly paling when she realized that her two friends had no answer.

Tony opened his mouth to say something comforting when a groggy voice said "Tony if this is a joke then I am gonna be so pissed" Tony and Cat turned around to reveal Antonia, Jack and a annoyed looking Tom, who's blue eyes were narrowed at the two girls and his mate. Tony just rolled his eyes and replied with "would I really go this far with a joke" as Tom was about to reply Cat said "please don't, you cannot stick me with a pouting DiNozzo its torture" her pleading tone was enough for Toms mouth shut and turn into a grin. Tony was about to come up with a reply to his girlfriend when they all heard a crackling and a faint voice was heard throughout the room.

"You all are probably wondering why you are here in this room. Well I want to play a little game with you, at the moment there is a gas leaking into this house. This gas will make you bleed, inside then out. The door to the house will unlock in three hours but unfortunately you only have two. There are six antidotes hidden in the house but be warned things are not as easy as they seem. Let the game begin"
Chapter End Notes:
this is based around NCIS and the theme of saw1 and saw2

not making any money just borrowing