- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
still continuing with the Saw theme it will take eight or nine chapters before Tony actually joins NCIS sorry for making you wait!!!
The six teenagers all stood stony faced as the voice faded from the room. Kerri slumped down against the wall, whilst Jack started muttering "shit, shit" Cat and Antonia's faces were completely blank and Tony started walking around the room. "Jesus Christ, what the hell are we going to do?" Tom whispered, his eyes looking around the room wildly. Kerri replied "well we can't just sit here and do nothing" her voice a little hysterical. Tom moved over and sat next to her "Hey it'll be alright" running his hand over her back. Kerri nestled her head into his shoulder. Antonia's eyes were fixed on her brother who was now running his hands over the metal door, she walked over to him and hissed "Tony what if that had, had electricity running through it or something" Tony looked at her surprised and said "Come on Antz, that weirdo wouldn't want us to die this early on would he?" Antonia glared at her brother "And how the fuck would you know that Tony, jeez you are so careless!!!" she growled. Tony continued examining the door and said "Antonia its not like I'm made of glass, it's just a door" Antonia looked at her brother and whispered "You act like you can handle everything but one day you might just break" Tony froze and shut his eyes, then replied "Antonia, you need to move on I'm fine really just….just leave it okay" Antonia looked sadly at her brother and said "Ok, just be careful" Tony grinned and said "I'm always careful, and now I am going to carefully find a way to open this door" Antonia gave a little smile and headed back over to Jack and the others. Tom walked over to Tony and chuckled "Oh come on Tony, do you honestly think that this guy is gonna let us out of this room via the door?" He stood and watched Tony's seemly futile attempts to open the door and he started when a grinding sound was heard as the door was slowly pulled open by Tony. Kerri's head jerked up as she heard the door open and Jack started to walk over to the door, while Tony took a step back. The three girls stood together as Jack joined Tom and Tony. The girls watched as Jack slowly started to walk out the door when Tony said "Stop". Jack turned around and his gaze followed Tony's to the bottom of the door frame to see a thin metal wire traveling from one side to the other.

Tony motioned with his hand for all of them to move up against the wall of the room. They all looked at him, their expression scared and curious as they wondered what their friend was up to and Jack whispered to him "How'd you know that the wore was their" and his friend replied with "I've seen a lot of movies Jack" When they were all up by the wall Tony took a step forward so that he was next to the metal wire, where he then removed his heavy watch. He moved his hand up and down signaling to them that they should duck, and then stuck his arm out and dropped his watch directly on top of the metal wire.

As soon as the watch touched the wire a bang resounded throughout the room. Antonia gasped and Kerri gave a strangled yelp. When the little smoke cleared they all stood up "Jesus Tony, if you hadn't spotted that…" Antonia whispered shaking a little. Jack grabbed her and hugged her fiercely "Hey its okay, Tony can be the group watch dog now can't he?" Tony gave a grin and said "Course I will, I have impeccable eyesight" Cat rolled her eyes and said "You are also dumb enough to get yourself killed over something stupid" Kerri chuckled, though it was strained. "We better start looking now, and guys lets not do anything stupid cause this isn't a movie" Tom said pointedly looking at Tony as he said the last bit. Tony opened his mouth to reply when Kerri stood on his foot "Come on guys lets go". Tony glared at her and then followed Tom as they headed out the door and into the house.
Chapter End Notes:
this is based around NCIS and the theme of saw1 and saw2

not making any money just borrowing