[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Introductions can change your life. Jethro Gibbs and Jack O'Neill -- can you imagine what happens when two alpha males, such as these, collide? Or better yet, imagine their relationship complicated by the addition of Teal'c and Tony. Life will never be the same.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Orphan Characters: None
Genre: Action, Alternate Universe, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Established relationship, Humor, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Other Pairing
Warnings: Multiple partners
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes
Word count: 64558 Read: 96772
Published: 05/07/2006 Updated: 04/19/2008

1. Introductions, Chapter 1 by angelise7 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Introductions can change your life. Jethro Gibbs and Jack O'Neill -- can you imagine what happens when two alpha males, such as these, collide?


And what do you think happens when a certain Anthony DiNozzo enters the picture and not only catches Jack's eye but a certain Jaffa warrior's as well?

Hmmm . . .

2. Introductions, Chapter 2 by angelise7 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Jethro is introduced to the Mighty O'Neill.

3. Introductions, Chapter 3 by angelise7 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Time for a decision to be made.

4. Introductions, Chapter 4 by angelise7 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Jethro is rudely awakened to the truth

5. Introductions, Chapter 5 by angelise7 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Jethro takes a trip to Colorado.

6. Introductions, Chapter 6 by angelise7 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Jethro is not exactly welcomed with open arms.

7. Introductions, Chapter 7 by angelise7 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Jack O’Neill was where he was for one reason and one reason only. Surprisingly, he gets a little bit more than he hoped for.

8. Introductions, Chapter 8 by angelise7 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Fate presents Jethro with a potential problem.

9. Introductions, Chapter 9 by angelise7 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Grabbing hold of Teal'c's chiseled buns, Tony squeezed hard. It wasn't that he didn't care for his dark-skinned lover but unlike Jack and Jethro, his man had yet to utter those three special words to him.

10. Introductions, Chapter 10 by angelise7 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Teal'c stood silently, examining the two sleeping men. The sight of his mate and his closest friend provoked feelings of possessiveness and protectiveness. It also incited his jealousy, a trait his wife never appreciated.

Jack O'Neill was his friend, his leader. He owed the man his loyalty, not to mention his life, and would willingly sacrifice the latter if need be. He would honor any request made by O'Neill, any request that did not involve the possession of his chosen mate. Tony was his, and the urge to completely claim the young Tauri's body and soul grew stronger and stronger as time passed.

11. Introductions, Chapter 11 by angelise7 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Straightening his shoulders, Tony put on his best smile and followed Jethro out the door and down the hall to Autopsy. It was going to be all right. It had to be all right. He couldn't die, not now, not now that his life was absolutely fucking perfect.

12. Introductions, Chapter 12 by angelise7 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
"I'm sorry," Jack forced through clenched teeth.

Gibbs came to a dead stop but didn't turn around. Jack waited a full sixty seconds before touching him on the arm. "Did you hear me? I said I'm sorry."

13. Introductions, Chapter 13 by angelise7 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The door leading from the outside patio flew open and smacked the adjacent wall hard enough to dislodge one of the framed photos hanging on its surface. Tony ignored the mess he’d created, and with both hands clenched in fists, stomped over to the couch and glared at Jethro. “Did you know?” he demanded. “Did you fucking know the truth and not tell me?”

14. Introductions, Chapter 14 by angelise7 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Hammond sighed. It was bad enough he was witness to the full disclosure of Jack’s sexuality. Did he really have to know about Teal'c or the fact that both of them were in a relationship with not only each other but two other men as well?

15. Introductions, Chapter 15 by angelise7 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Frowning with concern, Jack watched as Jethro literally tore his gaze from their young lover. He understood the pain his man was feeling. It was the same pain clawing at his own heart.

16. Introductions -- the Final chapter by angelise7 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Jack moved into the embrace offered to him. “Are we making a mistake?” Resting his head on Teal'c’s broad shoulders, he posed another question, “Is Jethro marrying Tony gonna come back and bite us in the butt like that Maybourne thing?”