- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kate isn't really dead and comes back to NCIS where she and Tony reaveal their secrets to each other...
It had been a year since Kate died and Tony hadn't forgotten about her "why didn't i tell her how i felt before?" he thought. he was trying to get to sleep but he couldn't stop thinking about kate. he didn't want to stop.
The next morning when they were in the bullpens, Abby noticed something different about Tony. for the last couple of weeks he hadn't seemed like his usual talkitive self. "Tony?" she said on the way to her lab, "are you okay?" he looked up from his paperwork. "huh? Oh yeah I'm fine." "okay..." abby said with a strange look in her eyes. She knew something was wrong and she was going to find out what.
As Tony drove home, he thought about kate more and he lost track of the road and the world felt like it was spinning constantly. not thinking, he closed his eyes and when he opened them, he saw a big semi truck right in front of him. He tried to swerve, but he just made it worse. the truck hit Tony's side of the car.
McGee, Abby, Gibbs, and Ziva were all at the hospital. Ziva looked at Gibbs. "Gibbs," she said. "is he going to be okay?" "I don't know Ziva" answered Gibbs and looked at her. "the doctors don't even know yet. the only thing we know is that he is going to be here for a long time"