- Text Size +
An uneasy tension of nervousness, excitement, anger and an undertone of pure sadness permeated the car ride to Tony's apartment. While Tony hadn't told Gibbs what he needed to do to give himself release, Gibbs had a feeling his punishment would lie somewhere between pleasure and pain – for both of them.

Tony slowed the car to a halt in front of the familiar façade of his apartment complex. "We're here," he said, twisting the key to an off position.

Gibbs stepped from the car, sucking in the fresh night air before Tony stood at his side, caressing his elbow as a motion for them to enter.

Tony unlocked the door with a gentle click and they stepped inside. His apartment was polished much like Tony himself, and Gibbs felt slightly out of place as he sat on Tony's leather couch.

"You ready?" Gibbs asked.

"You should be the one asking yourself that. Let's go." He pointed down a small hallway that could only lead one place – Tony's bedroom.

Gibbs stood and walked to the bedroom, not showing any emotions whatsoever. Tony followed, nervous, excited, and disgusted all at once about what he was going to do.

"So, Gibbs, tell me," Tony said, "ever been with a man before?" He slammed the bedroom door shut.

Gibbs rolled his eyes. "Don't start with the dramatic crap, Tony. If you're going to do it, do it already."

"Do what, Gibbs?" Tony asked, sidling closer. He stood mere inches from Gibbs, runing a hand down the older man's arm.

Gibbs threw Tony's hand away. "Fuck me, DiNozzo, that's what."

Tony's face hardened to match Gibbs' expression. "Fine. Let's do this. Pull down your pants."

Gibbs did as ordered, yanking down his jeans as Tony lowered his own pants. He waited for his next orde, and when one didn't come, asked, "Do you have a preferred position?"

Tony snarled at Gibbs' show of impatience. "Yeah. You facing the wall and shutting the hell up."

Gibbs turned and waited for the ensuing pain. Tony ripped Gibbs' underwear down, and as Gibbs waited longer, he asked again, "You gonna do it, Tony?"

"Have you ever been with a man before?" Tony repeated.

"What? No, I've never been with.."

"Then this is going to hurt you a lot more than it's going to hurt me." Tony moved to the other side of the bed, where he rummaged around for a jar of Vasoline. He slathered a thick coat over his index finger and prepared to give Gibbs the surprise of his life.

Gibbs was starting to give up on Tony when he suddenly felt a sharp jab in his asshole. "What the…"

"Told you you wouldn't like it," Tony said, pumping his finger in and out of Gibbs' ass.

"Who says I don't like it?" Gibbs grunted, his face turning red and his breathing growing shallow.

"Well, if you liked that, you're going to hate this," Tony said, removing his finger with a ‘spluck,' grabbing a condom from his night stand, and rolling it onto his now-erect penis. "Because, after all, you fucked me, so now it's my turn to fuck you." He thrust himself into Gibbs, enjoying the yelp of pain Gibbs let out.

As he continued his assault on Gibbs' ass, he also continued his rant. "I'm the one in control now, Gibbs. You said it yourself. I never realized what a coward you were until you just decided to leave. But goddamnit, I'll never have the same balls to do half of what you did. I need you at NCIS, and you're fucking leaving! I can't do this fucking job without you!" He suddenly grabbed Gibbs and spun him over to face him. "You're the reason ‘I'll do,' Gibbs. No one else. Just you." He stopped talking long enough to remove his cock from Gibbs' ass, peel off the condom and jerk himself off, shooting his load across Gibbs' stomach.

Silence permeated the post-orgasmic air until Gibbs spoke. "You're your own man, Tony. I didn't make you. You made yourself. And if you ever do that again…"

Tony breathed heavily, then said, "I know. You'll kick my ass."

Gibbs yanked Tony to his level. "Let's hope it never comes to this again." He then stood up, pulled up his pants, and left Tony's apartment.

Tony watched as Gibbs walked out of the building, hailed a cab and rode off. He smiled slightly, then sunk down onto his bed. He had really fucked up this time. And there was only one person who could help him now.
Chapter End Notes:
The only real NC-17 chapter of the story (as of yet).