- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Hehe! Jus a little drabble! It's the best kind of ff!! I love Tate, so This just happend!!
Author's Chapter Notes:
Whne Kate and Tony Dare eachother not to speak for a day, what will happen??
NCIS bullpen.

" Starting ... Now! " They both said and shut their Mouths.

And they were off. No speaking for the whole day. Gibbs could feel the relieve washing over him. No more arguing over stupid things. Yes today was going to be good. Gibbs thought back to how this Miricle started...

NCIS Bullpen 20 minutes ago...

Gibbs had just arrived in the office and had sat down with his coffee. Today was going to be bad. They had no cases, paperwork all day, and Gibbs had the worst headache imaginable, which was probaly going to be worse if Tony had anything to do with it.

He heard the ding of the elevator and looked up to see Tony and Kate walk in, arguing. ' Great' He thought.

" Kate, just accept it! I will always be stronger than you!" Tony said.

"Oh yeah? How about at lunch we go down stairs and see if thats true!" Kate yelled, getting angry, she was already in a bad mood and did not need Anthony DiNozzo right now.

" Katie! You know I'd beat you, but if you really want to see me kick your ass, go ahead..."

That was just enough to send Kate over the edge, she slapped him in the face, and ran off to the elevator, going to Abby's lab.
Gibbs being the onlooker got up and slapped Tony on the back of the head.
"Go find her, Apologize, and get back here! I'm giving you 10 minutes."

"But boss, she"
He was cut off by a death stare from Gibbs that said to do what I say or I will fire you ass so quick, you won't know what happened.

"Right boss, on it." Tony said walking toward the elevator, wondering how to apologize to his wife.

Abby's Lab...

" I mean. Am I being to ... me? He said all of that stuff, on possibly the worst day ever! Abby I need a hug! " Kate said pacing Abby's lab.

" Oh Kate, Here c'mere. Don't mind that ass! He will Apologize, or so help him god, I'll kill him! " Abby said trying to make her best friend happier.

" Uhm, Abby, ya think I could speak to Kate?" Came a very nervous voice form the door.

" You. Oh you better damn well have something good up your sleeve DiNozzo! " Abby said, in a very good Gibbs voice.

"Abbs?"

"Right, I'm going to see Gibbs, give him some painkillers he wanted. Kate, I'll talk to you later."

"K, Abbs. What do you want DiNozzo?"

"I came to apologize, and see if you were ok?" He said, well asked.

"DiNozzo, I'm not having a good day, and the LAST thing I need is you trying to fix things ok?" She said.

" Katie, I'm so sorry. You know I love you right?" HE said.

"Yeah, and God help me I love you too. "

Tony gave Kate a short Kiss and took her hand and led her to the elevator.
"Oh and Tony"
"Yeah Babes"
"Don't call me Katie"

NCIS bullpen...

When they stepped off the elevator, Kate gave Abby a look that said, everything was fine, you don't have to kill him.

Abby smiled, gave Kate a hug, Tony a look, and left for her lab.

"Right!" Gibbs said, breaking the silence. "We have a mountain of Paperwork to get through, and I don't need you two arguing all day, So find a way to stay quiet, and Keep it!"

" Uh. How boss?" Tony asked.

"I don't know DiNozzo! For all I care, Dare yourselves not to talk."

"Thats a good Idea" Came the voice from Kate. "You up for it DiNozzo?"

"Ha! You bet!"

"Ok, no speaking for the WHOLE day! Anyone who does, has to , uhm, Clean the whole house for a month!

"Kate, That's not fair! I hate cleaning!"

"So? That's the deal!"

"OK, no talking..."

" Starting... Now!"...

NCIS Bullpen... Present time.

Two sweet minutes had gone by, and Gibbs was really enjoying the quietness. He wondered why Kate was so short tempered today. Ah well, if it got him Quietness, he could live with it!
Gibbs suddenly heard a ding, and saw Kate look at her computer. Tony had sent an IM

ItalianStallion: Hey babes, you gonna tell me why your not happy today?

KateTodd/DiNozzo: No, not until I'm sure.

ItalianStallion: Sure? What do you have to be sure about?

KateTodd/DiNozzo: Nothing, Just , Remember I went out yesterday for lunch?

ItalianStallion: Yeah?

KateTodd/DiNozzo: Well I was at the hospital.

ItalianStallion: What? Why, what's wrong?

KateTodd/DiNozzo: I don't know that's why I went. I didn't tell you cause I didn't want you to worry.

ItalianStallion: Kate, Of course I would have worried, I'm your husband! It's my job.

KateTodd/DINozzo: Yeah I know, Hey,a month tomorrow.

ItalianStallion: Yeah I know. Can't believe it!

KateTodd/DiNozzo: Well believe it hunny. Ok, we better stop, Gibbs is looking at us.

ItalianStallion: Yeah your right, ok, well tell me when the doctor calls, please?

KateTodd/DiNozzo: Ok I will, right off now! Love you hunny xxx

ItalianStallion: Love you too babes xxx


KateTodd/DiNozzo has signed off.
ItalianStallion Has signed off.


NCIS Bullpen... 4 hours later.

Well, All I can say Is they are both as stubborn as each other. Gibbs thought. 4 hours of silence had gone by. The only noise you could hear from them was the typing of the computer, It was bliss! Ordering Lunch was fun, Poor McGee had to try and Guess what Tony wanted, until after 10 minutes he gave up and told Tony to write it down. Kate did the same, and they all ate in silence.

Suddenly a phone going off broke the blissful Silence. It was Kate's

"Hello? Is this Kate DiNozzo?" Came a voice form the phone.
No answer.
"Ok, well, could you please tell Mrs. DiNozzo, that the tests came back and the result is Positive?"

Kate Dropped the phone.

"Hello? Hello?" 'Click',
The person had hung up obviously annoyed at the silence from the Phone.

"Kate? What's wrong? Who was that?" Asked a worried Gibbs.

Tony got worried and came over to Kate. Kate turned away and started to write something really fast on a piece of Paper. Abby had just come out of the elevator and saw the whole team. Minus Ducky, who was on holiday with his mother. Gibbs, McGee, Tony and Kate, were all standing around Kate's desk , looking at her write something.

"What's going on here?" She asked.

"Kate just got a Phone call that made her drop the phone, and now she's writing to tell us what it was about." McGee Said.

"KATE! Was it the doctor?"

Kate nodded.

"Is it?"

She nodded again slowly, and Abby squealed and ran to elope her in a Hugh Hug.

"Excuse me! What is going on!" Gibbs yelled, which made Kate and Abby stop and turn around.

Kate slowly looked around at her Team, they were all like family to her.
She took the piece of paper and handed it to Tony.
When he read it, he just stood there with his mouth hanging open. Gibbs got angry and Took the paper out of his hand and read it aloud.

' I went to the doctors yesterday, because I was getting sick all week, well he took tests and he just rang and gave them to me.
I'm 3 weeks Pregnant.'


Gibbs looked up to see a gob smacked McGee and A Kate with tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm going to be a dad." Said Tony.

Everyone looked at him and he smacked his head.
"Who cares about the stupid bet! I'm going to be a dad!" He yelled and ran to Kate and Picked her Up and Kissed her Passionately.

Kate suddenly burst out.

"I win! ... Oops!"

TBC!
________________________________________________________________
See Just a little thing to keep me going! There will be another chapter though!
Hope you liked!
Let me know what you thought!!
Chapter End Notes:
Hehe! Jus a little drabble! It's the best kind of ff!! I love Tate, so This just happend!!