- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After the friendly dare, and after the secret was no more, we are back in the bullpen. How will everyone react? And How did Tony and Kate get together in the first place?
FROM LAST CHAPTER:
Kate slowly looked around at her Team, they were all like family to her.
She took the piece of paper and handed it to Tony.
When he read it, he just stood there with his mouth hanging open. Gibbs got angry and Took the paper out of his hand and read it aloud.
' I went to the doctors yesterday, because I was getting sick all week, well he took tests and he just rang and gave them to me.
I'm 3 weeks Pregnant.'

Gibbs looked up to see a gob smacked McGee and A Kate with tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm going to be a dad." Said Tony.

Everyone looked at him and he smacked his head.
"Who cares about the stupid bet! I'm going to be a dad!" He yelled and ran to Kate and Picked her Up and Kissed her Passionately.

Kate suddenly burst out.

"I win! ... Oops!"



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NCIS Bullpen.
It had been an hour since the bet was ended, and everyone was around Kate's desk talking. Kate was sitting on Tony's lap, on her chair. McGee was leaning against the filing Cabinate, And Abby was standing next to Gibbs.

"What are you gonna name it?" Asked Abby excited.

"Ha, erm Abbs, we only found out like an hour ago! We don't know!" Tony said laughing

"I do" Came the short reply from Kate.

"You do?" All the men said.

"I knew it!" Abby said, "All women know what they want to call their kids" She said, which recieved a quizical look from Gibbs.

"Go on" Abby said ignoring the look.

"Ok well, If it's a girl , I always wanted to call her Abigail Sarah..." Kate was cut off by a squeel from Abby.

"Yay! Another me!"

"Well I always wanted it, so It has nothing to do with you being my best friend." Said Kate.

' Abigail Sarah DiNozzo, I like it! ' Thought Tony

"And if it's a boy?" Asked McGee.

"Well I wanted to call him Daniel Michael" She said.

'Even better' Tony thought.

"But ya know, I don't really mind" Kate said looking at Tony.

"Actually, I love them! Let's call our kids that." He said smiling.

After the baby name talk, They had all decided to go out for dinner to celebrate, and just as they were about to leave to go get ready, Kate felt the sudden urge to get sick. She quickly got up from Tony's lap and ran to the batroom, with all the teram following her.

She got to the toilet just in time, and threw up all of her lunch.
She heard the bathroom door quietly open up, and saw a pair of feet coming towards her. It was Tony.

"Hey babes, you ok?" Tony asked concerend

Kate didn't reply, instead she burried her head in his chest and cried.

"Hey, Kate, c'mon, Please stop. It's ok"

"No it's not, I won't be able to do this" Came the muffled reply.

"Hunny, you are the one person I would trust any baby with! Don't be so silly! You will be great."

' Sniff '
"Thanks, Tony, you're gonna be a great dad, you know that?"

"Ha, yeah I know!"

Tony leaned down and Kissed Kate so Passionatly, they forgot that they were in a bathroom, with the whole team listening from behind the door.

"Hey we best get out there huh?" Tony said, still holding Kate close to him.

"Hmmmm.." Kate mumbled. She was really cosy, And did not want to go right now.

Tony always knew just how to make her feel better, that was one of the reasons she fell for him. It all started about 2 months ago, when Kate's Father died...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Months ago... Tony's Appartment.

She really didn't know why she was here, but when she got the news, She had to go somewhere.

Abby wasn't home, she was out with her mystery new boyfriend, She didn't want to disturb Ducky and his mother with her problems, She really didn't know Tim enough to spill her heart to him, And Gibbs, well, would you go to Gibbs over something like this? So that left Tony. Ok, so Maybe Tony was the first one she thought of really, but now he was the only one left.

Her and Tony had seemed to be getting on really well the past few weeks, so he seemed like an Obvious choice.

To say that Tony was surprised to see Kate there would be an understatment!
She stood at his doorway for about a minute, until he finally regesterd and asked her in.

"What's wrong, Kate?" He asked, He could see that she had been crying.

"My.. Uh .. My mam called me about an hour ago, and uhm, My dad died last night." Kate said, and broke down Crying.

Tony sat there holding her in his arms for a while, when he finally spoke.

"Kate. Hey look at me. You know that it's not your fault right?"

"Tony, I havn't seen or spoken to him in 3 years, and now I won't be able to. He always tried to get in touch, but I was always busy! Of course it's my fault! I'm so selfish." She said and cried back into his shoulder.

"Kate! How could you even think of such a thing! He was the one who didn't want anything to do with you, when you joined NCIS. It is not your fault, and you are NOT selfish! You are brave, smart, beautiful and sexy, but NOT Selfish!" Tony said, but soon realised what he had said.

' I did not just say that she was sexy did I?' He thought.

' Did he just say I was sexy?' Kate thought.

Kate looked up to Tony, who was avoiding her eyes.

Kate took her hand and gently pulled his chin up, so he was forced to look at her.

"Kate.. I .. I didn't mean.."

"You didn't mean what you said?" She asked, a glimer of dissapointment in her eyes.

' Ah hell DiNozzo! You know for damn sure you love her! Now tell her! '

"God, no! I ment every word but..."

Tony was cut off, by Kate's lips being pressed against his.

He was surprised at first, but when he finally knew it was happening, he gave as good as he got.

After the need for air became too much, they broke the kiss. But not from each other. Their foreheads were together, and they were both smiling.

"Well, that made me feel better." Kate said smiling.

"I love you" Tony said. He had to say it then, he just couldn't take it anymore.

"Well, you really know when to say the right thing." She said smiling.

Tony was worried, he had told her that he loved her, but she hasn't said anything about it.

Kate knew what he was thinking, so she decided to put him out of his missery.

"Tony, I love you too." She said.

There was no time to breath as Tony's lips came crashing down on her.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Present time

"Whatcha Thinking bout hun?"

"The first time we kissed" Kate said with a smile on her face.

"Reall..."

Tony was cut short by a pounding on the bathroom door.

"My god! Get out of there you 2 DiNozzos! Tony I swear if you are doing something indecent in my bathroom I will kill you!" Came the voice of the one and only Gibbs.

"He sure knows how to ruin the mood, huh?" Tony said.

"I heard that DiNozzo!"

"C'mon Tony, lets go to dinner!" Kate said pulling herself up from the floor.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MacKelly's Restaurant.

They had a great dinner. The whole thing was beautiful. Of Course Kate devoured her whole meal! Her excuse, well she was eating for two now!

After the meal, McGee went home, as he had family coming the next morning, and he wanted to tidy his place up.

Kate, Tony, Abby and Gibbs were sitting at the table talking about random stuff, when Tony noticed something very interesting.

"Abby?"

"Yeah?"

"What's that on your finger?"

Kate, Abby and Gibbs's head sprung up in surprise.

"Well Tony, It may have taken you 3 days, but it took you less time than McGee to figure it out!" Said Abby.

"Huh?"

"Tony, hunny, Little Abby is engaged"

"WHAT! To who? Oh my god! I'll kill him!"

"Really DiNozzo? You're gonna kill me?" Came the Stable voice of Gibbs.

"GIBBS? Holy crap! You two? "

"Yeah, you have a problem Tony?" Said Abby.

"No! I mean.. No! Congradulations!" He said hugging Abby and shaking Gibbs hand

" Finally! Do you know how hard it was to keep that from you?" Kate said

"You knew?"

"Yes! I knew 10 minutes after he proposed!"

"C'mon Abby! Come dance with me?" Asked Gibbs.

"Oh hell yeah, my Silver haired fox!"

Gibbs took Abby's hand and led her to the dance floor.

Seeing them Made Kate think about the time Tony proposed .. Well the first one anyway!...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Months ago...

Tony's appartment


Kate and Tony were lying on the sofa, just relaxing. They had a rare day off and all they wanted to do was relax. It was the night after they kissed and they hadn't reallly talked about it. Kate just stayed at Tony's and didn't feel uncomfortable.

"Kate?"

"Yeah Tony?" Kate said, wondering why he had broken the peace.

"What would you say if I asked you to marry me?"

"Are you serious?" Kate said surpriesed

"Kate, I have never been so serious in my life." He said looking into her eyes.

Kate felt a single tear roling down her cheek, and felt Tony's soft finger come up to wipe it away. The tears kept coming, and with every one that fell, Tony Kissed them away.

"So, what would you say?"

"I think I'd have to say yes."

"Really?"

"Are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Proposing?"

Once again Tony looked deep into Kate's eyes,

' God she is so beautiful' He thought

"You know what? Yeah! I am. Marry me. Do me the honor of being Mrs. Caitlin DiNozzo?"

Tony didn't recieve an answer, instead, he was pushed on his back on the sofa and kissed so passionatly, he swore the world spun

"Is that a 'Yes' ?" He asked when they broke apart for air.

"Oh hell yeah!"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Present time.

Kate suddenly found herself smiling.

"You were thinking about when I Proposed weren't you?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, so what if I was?"

"Which one?" Tony asked smiling,

"Ha, the first!" Kate said, she was lucky, most people get asked once by the man they love, but she got asked twice.


"Well then, I just wonder, when you're gonna think of the wedding."

"Mmmmmm, yeah me too." Kate said, leaning back to rest herself against his chest.

Tony immeadiatly put both his arms around her and held her.

On the dancefloor.

Abby and Gibbs were swaying to the soft music.

"They're great together aren't they?" Abby said to Gibbs as they danced.

"Yeah, who knew Tony would settle down?" Gibbs said looking at his two senior agents.

"It was a matter of time!"

"Yeah, it was" Gibbs said looking into Abby's eyes.

"Why do I feel we aren't talking about Tony and Kate anymore?" Abby asked

"Because we're not" He said before he kissed her, softly and sweetly.

"I love you Jethro"

"I love you too Abbs."

________________________________________________________________

TBC!
________________________________________________________________

I LOVE DRABBLE!!! YAY!
Ok, so plz review, and the 3rd Chappie should be up soon!!
Love ya's!
Gráinne!
x
Chapter End Notes:
Yay! Second Chapter. I'm hoping there will be a third! So Yeah Hope you like! AND! We have Gabby in this one! YAY!
Gráinne!