- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
4 Months Later, The Pregnancy Is progressing, and we see How everyone is Handleing it!
Tony and Kate's House.

4 Months Later...


Kate was in her bedroom getting ready when Tony Stuck his head around the door.

"Ya ready yet Hun?"

" NO!" She Snapped.

Tony Quickly withdrew his head from the door.

About 5 minutes later he was contemplating going back in there,

' With a gun and 20 Shields' He thought to himself.

It was then when he heard Kate talking.

He went up to the door, and found her sitting on the floor, hands on her swollen stomach, talking to the baby.

"You know what? When I first met your Dad, I hated him! I thought he was an ignorant pig! But, the past 7 months, I've found myself falling more and more in Love with him everyday. And sometimes, he's still Ignorant and Can be a pig, but my god, I know he loves me, and I know he can't wait til you're born."

"You bet I can't wait." Tony said, coming in the door.

"Hey you." Kate said looking up to him.

He noticed that she had tears in her eyes.

He sat down beside her, and Put one hand on her stomach, and the other on her cheek, wiping away her tears.

"Hey Yourself."

A few minutes of silence went by, Tony was the First to speak.

"What do you want it to be?" He asked, stroking her stomach.

"Hmm?" Kate mumbled. She had her head resting on his shoulder, and was quickly falling asleep.

"Oh no, You can't go asleep now, Abby will never forgive ya!" He said. "Come on, What do you want it to be?"

"Tony, I don't care, Once it's healthy and Has your Eyes, I'll be happy."

"My Eyes?"

"Yeah, they were the First things I noticed about you. Your eyes."

"Hmm? So you don't mind?"

"Nope."

"Ok."

"Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Mind what the baby's sex is?"

"Nah, Not really." He said.

"Yes you do!"

"What?"

"You could never Lie to me, come on, What do you want it to be?"

"Well, I wouldn't mind if it was…"

"A boy?" Kate asked.

"No actually, the last thing this world needs is another me. I'd Love a baby Girl."

"Really? A baby Girl?"

"Yup, A little Abigail Sarah." He said looking into her eyes.

Kate didn't respond, she took her hand off her stomach, and pulled him down into a deep and Passionate Kiss.

When they parted for air Kate said,

"Would you be seriously Disappointed If it was a Daniel Michael?"

"Nope, not even Slightly."

"Ok, good." She said.
Kate turned her head slightly towards the Clock.

"Crap! Tony, we have to be in the Hotel in an hour, Get up!"

"Aww ok."

"Damn, Tony I need help with this Dress." Kate said, Getting Frustrated.

Her ever growing Stomach was making it quite hard to get Clothes, That One, Fit, And two, Passed Kate's test.
Since She became Pregnant, Kate had been very aware of How she looks, and she needed her clothes to make her look as slim as Possible

"Ok Honey, Don't get frustrated or anything. It's ok." Tony said, as she tied her dress, and kissed her Neck.

"I hate this." She said.

"What?"

"I hate being Pregnant right now"

"Oh Katie, baby, ya know you don't mean that. It's just the Stress of it all."

"Why Couldn't Abby get married after the baby was born?" She said, leaning further into his Butterfly Kisses he was placing on her neck.

"'Cause She wants to see you all Flustered Like this?" Tony asked.

"Yeah that's it" Kate said Laughing

"Ok, we better go, seriously, Abby would not be happy if we turned up late at her Rehearsal, and If Abby is not Happy, Gibbs is Pissed, And well If Gibbs Is Pissed, I'm dead!" Tony said, Taking Kate's Hand and Leading her out of the Bedroom.

"I wouldn't let him kill you."

"You think you could stop him?" Tony asked, with his eyebrow raised.

"Well, he's hardly going to hurt a pregnant woman now is he?" She said Smiling.

"I guess you're right." Tony said.

They both got into the car, and Drove off To the Church.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

St. Paul's Church.

"I do" Said Abby, looking into Gibbs eyes.

"Ok, Great, well then that's where I will say, ' I know Pronounce you man and Wife, You may kiss the..' " The Priest was cut off, by Tony's Dog Howl At Abby and Gibbs.

The Priest looked To the Couple, who were indeed Kissing.

"Ok, well I didn't mean Actually kiss her, But Ok" He said, and Walked into a side room of the Church.

"Go on Gibbs!!" Tony Yelled.

"Shut Up DiNozzo" Said an Embarrassed McGee.

Kate just looked on smiling. She looked over to Tony who, was still howling at Gibbs and Abby.

Tony saw Kate looking at him. He winked at her and walked over and bent his head down and kissed her with all his might.

They pulled apart as soon as they heard Gibbs howling himself.

"Go on Tony! "

Kate Looked away, rather embarrassed, and Tony just had a Hugh Grin on his face.

"Come on Guys, the dinner is waiting at the Hotel" Said Abby, who Just about Jumped off the Alter, and ran outside, with a very hyper Tony following her.

Gibbs walked with Kate. He put an arm around her.

"So, how's My Goddaughter of Godson doing?" He asked.

"Grand, giving It's Mother Grieve, But I think it get that From Tony" She said laughing.

"Yeah, yeah it Probably did." He said smiling.

"I actually have a doctors appointment tomorrow to see if everything is alright," Kate said.

"Everything will be great"

"Yeah, I know, But hey! Another week and you'll be married!"

"Yeah I know, I can't believe it" Gibbs said looking at Abby, who was standing beside the car Messing with Tony.

"Yeah, I know how you feel." Kate said.

"Ok, well come on, we better get going, I'll se ya there" Gibbs said Kissing her Cheek, and going over to open the car door for Abby.

"Hey, you ready?" Tony asked, coming up to Kate.

"Yeah, Let's go" She said Smiling.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O' Donalls Hotel.

Ruby Restaurant.


They had Just ordered their Dinners, and where Sitting at a Hugh Table in the middle of the room.

At the top was Gibbs, beside him was Abby, Kate was beside her, Tony beside her, McGee Beside Him, Ducky beside him, Palmer beside him, and The Director beside him.

They were all talking about Random stuff, when Suddenly Kate moaned and Threw her hands onto her Stomach.

"Kate? What's Wrong?" Asked a worried Tony.

"I... Ehm I don't know, It Hurts, I ... Owwww" She moaned again this time her face showed the pain.

"Oh my God! Kate are you alright?" Asked Abby, getting off her seat to go to her best friend.

Abby bent down on her knees, and looked at Kate.

"Tony, you have to get her to a hospital! Now!" Abby said Franticly.

"Uh, yeah, Ok! Come on Katie" He said, holding her arm, and Helping her up.

Kate winced in pain when she was moved.

They were walking out of the door when Gibbs yelled.

"Tony! Call us when you know something!" He said, He wanted to know how Kate was, and well he always thought of her a daughter to him

Tony Nodded, and continued Out the door.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Tony's car, En Route to the Hospital.

Kate still winced with every move she had to make.

"Tony?" She asked, her voice full of Fright and Concern

"Yeah Honey?" He asked, holding her hand.

"What if?... What if we lose the Baby?" She said, tears forming in her eyes.

"Hey, We won't ok? I promise you we won't" He said, his own voice now full of Fright.

Kate Only nodded. A sudden Burst of Pain went right through her Stomach.

"Owwww!!" She moaned, the tears freely falling from her eyes.

"Crap! Baby are you ok?" Tony said, nearly crashing the car when Kate yelled in pain.

"No I'm not. Tony We're going to lose the baby!" She said, Now Fully crying.

"Shhh Baby, please don't talk like that, ok, look we're here now. Come on" He said, getting out of the car, and running around to the Passenger side to Help Kate out.

They walked in through the doors, and straight to Reception.

"Hi, My wife is 5 months pregnant, and we were just at dinner, and she started to have severe pains in her Stomach area, we need to see a doctor now! " Tony said all in one breath.

"Ok, Mr??"

"DiNozzo, and This Is Kate Todd DiNozzo" He said.

"Ah yes, you have an appointment tomorrow right?" The secretary asked.

"Yeah, that's... Owwww!" Kate said as another Wave of pain shot through her.

"Seriously Miss! We Need a doctor!!" Tony yelled.

Someone came running up towards Kate and Tony, and Took Kate and Put her into a wheelchair.

"Where are you taking her?" Tony asked.

"Down the hall to the Ward." The Man said.

"Can I come?" He asked.

"Yes, of Course, now Come on" The man said, wheeling Kate down a corridor.

Tony ran to follow them, as soon as he was finished signing forms for Kate.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

East wing Ward.

Room 756


They had been waiting in the Room for about half an hour now, the Doctors had come in an hour ago and took some tests.

She was Hooked up to an Ultrasound Machine and was looking at the baby.

'At least it's still there' She thought. Staring at the Figure on the Screen.

Kate was still getting sharp Pains every now and Again, but they were less Severe.

"Hey, you want some water?" Tony Asked.

"Yeah Please" She said.

Tony Noticed she still had some tears in her eyes.

"Hey baby, come on. Don't cry. Everything is going to be all right. We still have our baby," He said, stroking her hair.

"Yeah, I know"

"Ok, well I'll be back in a few minutes." He said, he gave her one last kiss, and walked out of the room.

Tony was walking down the corridor when he heard his name being called out.

"DiNozzo!"

"Gibbs?" Tony said, looking for the voice

"No, it's Santa! Tony! Behind you!" Gibbs said.

Tony turned around to see the Whole team Standing there, Even the Director.

"How is she?" Abby said.

Tony could see that she had been Crying, so he went over to her and Gave her a hug.

"Abbs, She's fine, Baby is still with us, and we are just waiting on some test results." He said.

"Ok, good! Can we see her?" She asked.

"Yeah Sure thing, follow me."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate's room.

Kate was sitting up in her bed, looking at the Baby on the Screen, while Stroking her stomach.

"You have got to survive 'lil one." She said, sniffling.
"I don't know what I'll do if you die on us now" She said, tears coming down freely now.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Hey Honey, There's a few People here to see you." Tony said, smiling Slightly.

Kate Looked up and smiled at him.
They had tried to be quiet, but Kate could hear Abby talking about 5 minutes down the corridor.

"Ok, Tell Abby to come on in" She said, laughing a little bit.

Tony walked into the room, closely followed by Abby, Gibbs, McGee, Ducky, Palmer and The Director.

"Hey Kate." Abby Said, going over to her best friend and giving her a hug.

"Hi Abs"

"Are you ok Kate?" Gibbs asked, Coming up and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, I am Gibbs, Thanks" She said, smiling at him

"Alright Kate, How are you feeling?" McGee asked, giving her a hug.

"I'm Felling ok Tim, thanks." Kate said, patting him on the back.

"Caitlin Dear, I'm Glad you are feeling Good." Ducky said, as he came up and Gave her a hug.

" Thanks Duck"

Ducky went over to Kate's Charts, to see what was going on.

"Special Agent Todd, Glad you're ok," The Director said, as he went to Kate's bed, and Shook her hand.

"Thanks Director." Kate said smiling.

Palmer was standing by the door, watching everyone. He really didn't feel like he belonged there.

He was kind of new to the team, and didn't know much about them. He really didn't know what to say to Kate.

"Hey Palmer, Come here!" Kate said Smiling.

He went over to her bed and looked at her.

Kate sat up a bit more and gave him a hug.

"Thanks for Coming Jimmy" She said.

"Uh, No problem Agent Todd." He said, giving her a small hug.

Everyone in the room let out a small laugh at the Scene in front of them.

Just then The Doctor came in.

" Hello Everyone, Uhm, I'm Doctor Andrews" He said, looking at all the People in the room.

"Well, Mrs. DiNozzo, we have gotten your tests results back." He continued.

" Yeah, and, Is everything ok with the Baby? And Kate?" Tony said, walking over to Kate to hold her hand.

" Mr. DiNozzo, Your Wife is fine, She Must have been Stressed, as the Pains were normal, there was nothing wrong with them, and you don't seem to be having anymore?" He asked Kate.

"No" Came the short reply

"Ok, so Kate is fine, What About the Baby?"

"Well, the Pains caused some Distress and Unrest, but I'm very glad to say that The Babies are doing fine." He said.

"Now if you excuse me, I have to do my rounds, I'll be back later." He said leaving the Room.

Everyone left in the room, was stood Shocked at what he just said.

"Babies?" Tony and Kate said together.


----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so there it is!! Hope ya liked! Pllease review! Next chapter will be up soon!
x x x
Chapter End Notes:
Hey! Thanks for the Feedback on the last chapter!! Glad you all like it! Ok this one I got the Idea from a review I got! So thanks to the person who sent it!! Please review this one too!!
GrĂ¡inne!
x x x