- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Response to a challenge. I know both Abby and Faith go OOC in the second half, but oh well. Chapters will be short but posted close together, as I have them all written. Full cred to my Beta, FairySparklez, and mistakes you find are her fault! :-P lol, nah, mine really.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby falls for a murderer NCIS are looking for.
The brakes were slammed on and the car skidded to a halt at the sight of the body in the middle of the road. The driver got out and ran over to the young woman. She was lying in a crumpled heap, clothes torn and face bloody and dirty. The man reached towards her to check for a pulse, but before he could touch her neck she was up, and his arm was snapped behind his back as he was forced face first into the asphalt.

"Give me your keys."

The man struggled, but the woman was abnormally strong, and wrenched his arm further backwards until she heard the satisfying ‘POP' of a dislocated shoulder, followed by a pained cry.

"I SAID give me your keys!"

"They're still in the car you crazy bitch!"

The woman let go and turned towards the car, but the man wasn't about to let her go that easily. Remembering her unbelievable strength, he pulled out his knife before lunging at her, grabbing her ankle and pulling her to the ground.

Without even thinking, the woman grabbed his wrist, snapping it cleanly. The knife dropped to the road, and he tried to pick it up with his other hand. The dislocated shoulder made him hesitate with pain, and that was all the time the woman needed to snatch the knife and plunge it into the side of his neck.

She stood up, backing away from the body.

"I didn't have a choice." She said, as if trying to make herself believe it.

She then turned and ran to the car, getting in and driving away without looking back once.

"Washington, here I come."
Chapter End Notes:
Response to a challenge. I know both Abby and Faith go OOC in the second half, but oh well.
Chapters will be short but posted close together, as I have them all written.
Full cred to my Beta, FairySparklz, any mistakes you find are her fault! :-P lol, nah, mine really.