- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby and Faith both blow of some steam.
That was disgustingly easy. Pick a few pockets here, nick from a few stores there, and hey presto! I'm rich. Well, I have enough to get by for now anyway. Enough for some new papers, really, and that's all I need. Everything else I can steal.

So, I found a guy. Gave him my specs. He gave me a quote. I gave him some pain. Suddenly his quote dropped. Works for me. Now I just have 24 hours to burn, while I wait for my papers so I can sort out someplace to stay.

Nicked a really hot outfit. Tight black leather pants, hot-as heavy combat boots, and this gorgeous top. It's like a triangle of material across the front, that ends with the point just above my belly, and has two belts crossing over at the back and one going around the neck in a halter style. Great buckles on the belts. Doesn't leave much to the imagination. Just how I like it.
I reckon I'm gonna go out tonight. After all, I have nowhere to stay yet, so sleeping isn't an option, and besides, why go to all this trouble for a new life if I'm not even going to have fun, right?

--------------------------------------------------------------

McGee walked into the lab only to find Abby taking her hair out of it's pigtails and putting a leather jacket on over a sexy mini skirt and back top that was more a scrap of material with chains all over the place holding it on. She also had her customary knee-high hooker-heels on.

"What can I help you with Timmy?"

"Umm, nothing really. We've pretty much hit a dead end with Lehaine. Gibbs is getting grumpy. More so than usual. I though I might visit you to escape for a bit. What are you all dressed up for?"

"Sorry Tim, I'm no use to your plan of escape. I'm going out."

"Why do you get to leave?"

"Because I'm a Forensic Investigator, and you are a Special Agent. I can only work with the forensic evidence, you have to do the investigating stuff."

Abby gave him a cheeky little grin and stepped into the elevator.

"Have fun McGee!"

She blew him a little kiss as the elevator doors closed in his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The club was well and truly pumping by the time Abby got there. She nodded to the bouncer as she cut to the front of the line and walked right in. As she stepped though the door the heat of the lights and the hot sweaty bodies writhing on the dance floor surrounded her. She looked out at the mass of flesh and felt a smile come onto her face. This is what she wanted. Hundreds of half-naked people willing to totally abandon themselves to the music and the sensation of grinding their bodies against her own, not thinking about work or anything else for that matter. Just feeling.

She spotted some friends of hers at a table off to one side and she headed over to them, but it wasn't really them she was there for. They exchanged greetings and had a couple of beers together, before Abby decided that she had fulfilled common courtesy. She left her jacket and bag with them, before moving out to dance. She pushed her was through the throngs of people to right in front of the stage, where everyone was really getting into the pulsing beats of the music.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry it's been so long on the updates, I havn't had a chance to get on here lately.