- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A drunken Abby meets a horny Faith.
This place is way hotter than the Bronze could ever hope to be. God I missed this feeling. Sunnydale can rot in Hell. And probably will. Oh well, no great loss. Check out all those bodies, dry humping each other like there is no tomorrow. That's how life should be. Fun. Pure passion. Pure, hot, sweaty, naked passion.

This beer is pretty weak. Oh well. I don't need to get drunk to have a good time here. Not will all this sex around. Oh Holy Hell. That has got to be the most gorgeous chick I have ever seen. Jet black hair, snow white skin, legs up to her neck, and tats not even close to covered by the chains across her back. She looks a little tipsy.

The way she moves. It's like she doesn't give a damn about anything in the world. Like the music is pulsing through her veins rather than blood, like she is an extension of the music itself. There're people around her. All gyrating to the beat as well, but not like her. They are all trying to impress someone. She's just losing herself in it. A few guys try to dance with her. She doesn't even notice them. God, she is perfect. She feels the passion, lives for the passion, just like me.

I have to touch her. I lose sight of her on and off as I move towards the stage, towards her, but she is like a magnet. I'm heading right for her, and suddenly she's there. Right in front of me, hotter close up. I wrap my arms around her waist from behind and start grinding against her ass. She throws her head back over my shoulder and wraps her arms up around my neck. She's taller than I am, and as we dance I lightly sink my teeth into the back of her shoulder. I can feel her shudder, and she turns herself around in my arms to kiss me.

I've been with a few people in my time. Men and women. But the way this chick can kiss, and the way she moves, I've never been hotter in my life.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Throughout the night Abby had a few more drinks in between songs, and by about midnight was nicely tipsy, bordering on drunk. She didn't care. She was having fun, and everyone around her was in pretty much the same condition, if not worse. People were trying to move in and dance with her. Mostly men, sometimes women. She just ignored them. They wanted her to respond, to make them feel special. She couldn't be bothered with them.

Then a pair of arms came about her waist from behind. The person was a little shorter than her, but not enough to make things uncomfortable. This was someone with confidence. Someone who wanted the passion of the dance, rather than the ego boost of acknowledgment.

Abby threw her head back and put her arms up over head to go around the neck of the person she was dancing with. As she did she could feel a pair of breasts against her back. That this confidence was coming from another woman turned her on even more, and she ground back into the woman. When she felt teeth against her shoulder it pushed her over the edge, and she turned herself around and smashed her lips down on the other woman's.

They continued grinding and dancing as they kissed, warring with their tongues. Both were strong personalities, and neither was willing to give in to the other. As their tongues battled, they slowly moved towards the edge of the swarms of people. Abby was the first to break to kiss, grabbing the woman's hand and dragging her over to the table where she had left her bag and jacket. She snatched them up, threw a quick goodbye to her friends, and practically ran for the door, pulling the other woman along with her.

When they got outside Abby was immediately pushed against the wall and kissed again, just as rough and demanding as the first time. Eventually they managed to get to Abby's car, and drove back to her apartment. She was far too drunk to be driving, but at that point all she cared about was getting this gorgeously self-assured person in her bed.

When they made it in the door they came together like they had no control over it. Abby walked backwards, leading the woman attached to her lips towards the bedroom. When they got there they began stripping off each other's clothes. Once they were both totally naked, the woman pulled back to look at Abby. Her eyes scanned up and down Abby's body, lingering on the various tattoos she found along the way. The heat in her eyes made Abby feel more beautiful than she had ever felt with any of her real relationships, let alone one night stands.

She chose not to think about that and moved forward to kiss the woman, more exploring than before, but still firm and demanding. There would be time for gentle later. They fell onto the bed and Abby started kissing down her lover's body, laying sharp nips and hard sucks as she went. When she got down to the pierced nipples she took one into her mouth and rolled the other between her fingertips. The woman beneath her moaned loudly as Abby worried the nipple with her teeth, before switching to the other.

When she felt she had paid sufficient attention to them for the time being she moved down towards her ultimate goal. The legs fell apart with no prompting needed, and Abby happily set to work. Even drunk, she knew her way around a woman and it wasn't long before the room was filled with moans and screams, followed by heavy panting as the woman tried to catch her breath. As she was calming down, Abby kissed her way back up towards the woman's lips and kissed her deeply.

One quick movement and Abby found herself flipped over, lying on her back with a gorgeous woman hovering over her. As the woman moved down the bed, Abby closed her eyes in anticipation. When she finally felt the warm tongue against her clit her hips tried to jerk up, but were firmly pinned to the bed. She felt two fingers start to thrust inside her as the tongue began flicking across her clit rapidly. Just as she felt herself come close to the brink both the fingers and mouth were taken away, and she groaned her displeasure. She opened her eyes to see what was going on and found a pair of deep brown eyes looking right into her own. She lifted her head and kissed the woman, who had angled their hips perfectly to grind their clits together. Kissing hard as they ground their hips against each other, they both swallowed the other's screams of completion as they came together, kissing again before falling asleep still wrapped up in each other's arms.
Chapter End Notes:
This is where the porn starts. So you know...don't read if you don't like femslash. PLEASE REVIEW!!!