- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Faith thinks about Abby, and gives her a nice 'Good Morning'
I've never felt like this. I've had my fair share of one-night stands, Hell, I've had an awful lot more than my fair share. It's always the same. Good, hard sex, and leave while they sleep. It doesn't mean anything, except that you felt like getting laid and they were hot and available. But this is different. She is different.

Last night, she was all sweat and sex and passion. I was drawn to her, like I never have been to anyone else, but it was all physical attraction. Even the things that were less physical that attracted me, like the way she blocked out everything around her, it was still all about the sex. And Holy Shit, the sex was amazing. She is an absolute Goddess in bed, make no mistake.

But now, it's different. Now should be when I cut and run. I should have gone already. But then, I shouldn't be feeling anything for her. She should just be another convenient body, like all the others have been. But I cant. Because she isn't.

She is just as gorgeous now as last night. More-so even, now that she is naked and curled up next to me. But she looks so different. The lights on her porcelain skin last night, combined with his black hair and tats made her look cold, hard, and darkly exquisite. Now, with the sun on her face and her hair spread on the pillow she looks innocently beautiful. Even the tattoos in this light add to the angelic look, like pieces of art blended with her skin to make her special, and different from all the other angels.

This isn't me. I don't think like this – this soppy crap. I love em and leave em. Want, Take, Have. That's it, end of story. Other people are there to be used, to help me get what I want when I want it. They don't mean anything.

So why am I still here? And why am I tracing the cross tattoo on her back with my fingertips? Why cant I stop myself from pressing gentle kisses to the tattoos on her shoulders, like some kind of lovesick fool? Why am I hoping she will wake up, so I won't have to force myself to leave just yet?

She rolls over towards me, onto her back. Still asleep, she kisses me back when I touch my lips to hers. I need to make her want me. Need to make her crave me. Need her to want me to stay, just a little longer. So I lower myself between her legs and start kissing her clit. Lightly at first, then harder, for open mouthed, then I start nibbling and sucking. She's thrashing around and moaning in her sleep, and I have to hold her hips still. She's so responsive. In the past eating a chick out has always been about getting them off so they would do me. I've never enjoyed it like this. Never watched their face like this. Never gotten off on the reaction like this.

She's close, I can feel her stomach tense up under the hand I'm holder her down with. One hard suck on her clit, and there she goes. Her eyes open wide and her mouth tries to let out a scream but can't manage it. Her whole body shakes as she comes down again, and I move up to kiss her good morning. We kiss for a few minutes, then I wrap my arms around her and drift back off to sleep, content to stay right where I am for now.