- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby wakes up to a murderer.
Abby woke up to the best orgasm she could ever remember experiencing. She couldn't breathe, couldn't scream her release, couldn't make a sound. By the time she had gotten her breath back she was being soundly kissed by those lips, and that tongue, that had given her heaven just moments earlier. As the kiss ended her lover settled down next to her and held her close, falling asleep with a small smile on her face. Abby leaned forward and softly kissed those lips again, before laying her head back down and closing her eyes.

A second later they snap back open in horror. This woman, the one who danced with her and kissed her like she wanted to consume her and made love to her like there was no-one else in the world. This was Faith Lehaine. This was the murderer Gibbs and the team were looking for. This perfect creature, it turns out, wasn't so perfect afterall, and Abby didn't know whether to scream or cry.

She was in bed, naked, wrapped in the arms of a murderer. She should be afraid. But she wasn't. Some how she knew Faith would never hurt her. At the same time though, she was hurt. Because Faith had made her feel something that she hadn't felt in a long time, if ever. A night of dancing had led to what should have been a one-night stand, and that one night stand had led to Abby finding her match. Finding her equal. Finding someone she could very possibly love. And it was all a lie.

She gently pried Faith's arms from her body and slipped out of the bed, careful not to wake her. She grabbed her robe and the phone from the bedside table and went into the next room to lie in her coffin and cry. After a few minutes she gathered her courage, pushed down her tears, and picked up the phone. Dialling Gibbs' number by rote, she fought the urge to throw the phone across the room. As it was, when Gibbs answered it took her a few moments to get any sound to come out of her mouth.

"Gibbs."

"Abby? Is that you? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I umm, I think, umm, I think I found Lehaine, Gibbs."

"What? Where? You stay away from her Abby, I don't want you getting hurt. You just tell me where she is and we will deal with it, okay?"

"I, no, she, I saw her at the club last night. I, I was kinda drunk, Gibbs, so I didn't think to call you then, but she came on to me. I can contact her. I can get her to meet me. I'll tell you where."

"No! You give me the number to contact her. I don't want you getting involved in this Abby, she is dangerous."

"I can't give you the number Gibbs. I don't have it. I told you, I was drunk last night. I'm going to meet her for lunch."

"When? Where? You're not going, Abby."

"Umm, that café on the corner, near the office. At 1:30."

"Okay, I'll deal with this okay? Don't you worry. You just stay home today. You did good, telling me this Abbs."

As soon as Gibbs hung up Abby broke down and cried again. She closed the lid of her coffin and sobbed until she had no tears left. Then she got up and went into the bathroom to have a shower.

As she was rinsing the shampoo out of her hair she felt a familiar pair of arms circle around her waist, and a pair of full lips press against the spot that last night they had bitten. Unable to help herself, she turned around and kissed Faith, softly sucking on her lower lip before releasing it and lightly teasing the lips with her tongue. Faith kissed her back equally as tenderly, and they spent the next hour kissing and making love like there was no one in the world but each other. And every second Abby's heart broke a little more, knowing what she was about to do.
Chapter End Notes:
A break in the porn...