- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Love conquers all
Chapter 5 Having Kate

Kate said to herself…in her heart…" He is definitely worth it……Caitlyn Todd, you are pathetic…" and Kate kisses him back, assuring him, forgiving him…loving him back. When they break their kiss, she sees his smile on his haggard face…
"Let's go home Katie" Gibbs pulls her again and kisses the top of her head, everything is going to be all right "and your kiss Secret Service good bye…you are not going anywhere" except his home; he look at her face…she is mentally and physically exhausted, and he played a great part in it.

"Oh…no Gibbs, I am not done yet" she whines in frustration, she feels like hell. "Forget about it" he insists as he puts on her suit, takes her bag and guides her towards the elevator.
She parked her car at the lot; but he insists to drive her home. She makes no effort to fight… she is exhausted, doesn't feel like arguing anymore…and it takes a lot of courage and energy…to "unconvinced" Gibbs once his mind is set! She plops in his care, rest her head and within minutes, she's fallen asleep.

About half an hour later, she opens her sleepy eyes…then…she sits up straight…"Gibbs…" as she looks at the road…she realized…He is not driving her home…they are on their way to his house…not hers! "Why aren't you taking me home???" She stupidly asks…"I am taking you home Kate…" he looks at her…"Yeah…but not mine! Very funny Gibbs…If I am not to tired…I think I'll kick your ass…" she replies sleepily. She laughs silently, so much for trying to quit cold turkey, pathetic.

She doesn't say much as he leads her inside his house; she takes a nice hot shower, used his old over sized T-shirt that serve as her bottom too. And when she is done, without hesitation she slips into his large comfortable bed with him. Gibbs hugs and kisses her gently; she falls asleep in his arms within minutes. Meanwhile Gibbs marvels at the feeling of comfort and satisfaction that he never felt before, he tries to stay awake to savor the experienced but couldn't…the exhausted man fall asleep with his lover in his arms.

Kate wakes up in a daze; she can feel the warm sunshine on her face. She yawns and curls further into the comfort of a big comfortable bed, which soon she realized, is not hers. Then, she feels his arms circling her stomach and pulls her closer to his body. He just adores feeling her soft and womanly curves on him.
Kate smiles and wiggles her bum which is exposed as she is only wearing a T-shirt, at his groin, not on purpose…as she is just trying comfortably fit into his body…Gibbs groans to her ears "Kate…" he is warning her. She feels his hardness "Sorry Gibbs" she laughs.

"Don't tempt me Katie…" he murmurs. Kate quickly twists her body around without letting go of his arms; facing him…she looks at him in the eyes, full of love, worry and a tinge of possessiveness with a gleam of lust.
"Don't move…" she whispers to his lips…
Kate grazes her lips just very lightly unto his lower lip, while her hands stroking his hair. She feels he move forwards just a fraction to catch her mouth. "Gunny…I said don't move" she orders him
"You are not the boss of me" he growls lustily…"Oh...in here, yes I am" she purrs on his lips. Kate sees his smile as she continues to graze his lips with her lips before…nipping him with her teeth.
As time passed, she grows bolder and enters her tongue just a little bit into his slightly opened mouth. Gibbs control snaps…he's been holding on to his passion from last night…he sucks her tongue and lips, kissed her deeply as he groans feverishly to her.

Kate follows his lead, matching his rhythm. It was passionate yet soft, full of carnal desires. He can feel himself getting hard by the seconds…she feels the heat. Gibbs groans…she accepts by her soft desperate moans. Their hands are everywhere; his left hand is holding her face kissing her while; the other hand is pulling her bum to his groin.

She is drenched wet and desperate for him to fill her emptiness; As for him, the ache in his groin is unbearable…the desire to makes love to her and made her his.
The agony of wanting her for so long but not being able to do anything about it made him forget about anything else in his world. He is just wearing a loose fitting boxer short; he can literally feel her heat and wetness as he is grinding her hips.
Kate is melting in his heat, his kiss, his passion and feels the urgency in his groans and erratic touch…and she follows his lead…
They do not know how and when, but find themselves devoid of all clothing…naked, trashing in the middle of the bed with sun rays over their sweaty bodies. Now their kisses and touches are on bare skins…burning, with Gibbs lying on top of her, oblivious to the outside world.

Kate senses the overwhelming urgency in his embrace; she breaks their kiss for air…looks at him in the eyes…She can see that the man truly love her…all of her.
"I need to make love to you Katie" he whispers in desperation, telling her how he feels and asking her permission…looking into her dazed eyes. "I love you Gibbs" she replies softly and she kisses him again…" I love you Katie"

While the throes of passion joined them together, only the sounds of their lovemaking fill the normally quiet house. Their heavy breathing, with their moans and groans accompany their journey, as they thrash feverishly on the bed trying to fill the ache and emptiness…finding their love and lust.

When reaching their peak of desires, they scream each others names in abandon, refusing to let go of each other, finding satisfaction and comfort at the same time…what a bliss.
After coming hard in each others arms; Gibbs still hugs her tight… as he refuses to let her go; still trying to catch his breath and mind that he just made love to his Kate. He thought in his heart, I would sell my soul to the devil for her. Just then he realized that there is no way in hell he is going to live without her. What a stupid fool he has been!

Kate is still listening to their breathing…smelling their sweat and after sex fragrance that lingers around them…resting in his arms, safe…quiet…when suddenly she realizes something... She pulls herself up from him…
"OH MY GOD… we are already late Gibbs!" she is shocked.
She quickly releases herself from him. In panic she runs around trying to gather her clothes that were scattered everywhere. But Gibbs is enjoying himself, still lying on his bed that still marks their recent lovemaking, tucks both hands under his head, half of his naked body covered by the blanket…watching Kate in panic…running around…in front of him.

His eyes twinkles in happiness, Gibbs is sure about his life, knowing his purpose, he is not lost anymore, and his ship has anchored. His mind is working, trying to set a plan to keep her in his life for good. There is no way in hell he is going to let her go. He is also considering not to shower; he wanted to indulge himself in her scent…their scent of love making.

"Gibbs…hurry up!!!" she exclaims, trying to balance herself while putting on her slacks and shirt at the same time brushing her teeth… what a scene, he thought.

All of a sudden, her mobile rang, Gibbs quickly picks it up, SECRET SERVICE HQ, and he looks at the caller ID. Kate grabs her mobile from his hand, thinking it was from O'Brien, and she answers without looking at the ID, "Todd" She answers.
Gibbs can see that she is surprised to receive the call, his woman answers with several "yes sir", and "I understand sir", ends the call by "I'll be there by 1500hours sir", then she hung up with a confused look on her face, unable to comprehend what just took place.

"Who is it Katie?" he asked
"Gibbs…hurry up, we are going to be late, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon" she keeps going.
He grabs her waist by both hands, quietly…look into her eyes, asking her "who is it Katie?"
"It's my old boss Gibbs, Its secret service" she murmurs, not looking into his eyes.
"What do they want from you?" he asks her again…with a kick in his gut
"I don't know baby, they just want to meet me next Thursday at the HQ, and they already asked the Director's permission to let me go see them" she said…"no big deal…" she continues.

After a long silence, "C'mon baby, lets get ready, you are never late" she pulls him up. But instead, he pulls her into his arms; he buries his face between her breasts for some comfort. Kate doesn't know what to do, she never sees him act this way before.
She kisses him on his forehead, stroking his hair.

"Kate, I don't want to lose you" he said
"You'll never lose me Gibbs, you hear me… ne-ver!!!" she whispers softly
"Do you trust me?" he asks as he looks into her eyes. "Of course" she replies quickly
"Do you trust me enough to go along with my plan, with no question asked?"
Kate looks confused. "Just answer me Kate" he orders. She exhales and looks at him in the eyes…"Yes, Gibbs I would"…Again she pulls him, "C'mon Gibbs, we got to go, you are never late". This time he goes along.

Kate is in real panic mode when Gibbs is ready, it is already 10am, Oh my God, she thought.
She is waiting by the door as he walks out of his house with strong determination on his face; he looks calm but ready for combat. There is a certain drive and serenity in him that she never witness before.

Gibbs looks at her worried face, hold her hand as they walk to his car; she wants to run to his car but he refuses to let go or follow her pace…So, she has to follow his pace (as usual).
Before he opens the door for her, he kisses her deeply. She is shocked, not expecting a slow passionate kiss from him.
As he drives to NCIS in reasonable speed, she keeps looking at him, well actually staring is more appropriate. What has gotten into the man?
----------------------------------

Meanwhile, Tony, McGee and Abby are also in a panic mode as their always on time boss, hasn't arrive yet. And he is never late! They even call Ducky to the bullpen to discuss the dilemma.
On her way to the HQ entrance, Director Jenny Sheppard see Agent Todd's car parked at the same place from yesterday. Hmm, she thought, too busy to go home? Unable to cope with workload? As she keeps walking…

That would definitely drive her away from NCIS; Especially with Secret service at her tail. Sheppard smiles in satisfaction. As she is about to enter the building; she notices Gibbs' car arriving at the lot, leisurely parking right beside Todd's car.
Director Sheppard stops in her track, as she sees Agent Todd exits Gibbs' car in her yesterday suit. Sheppard doesn't believe her eyes. Gibbs is now waiting for her gathering her stuff from her car.

"Gibbs! Please, you got to go first… we are late and your madam director is watching us" she pleads with him; she doesn't want to be unemployed.
But Gibbs, is just being Gibbs, the man just leans against his car admiring Kate's ass and enjoying the view. He couldn't care less that the Director is watching them; he has plans and intends to do it. It feels good…not to be lost, and he chuckles to himself…
"Gibbs, go go go!!! " Kate pleads desperately, aah… no use, she gives up, once he is decided on something, no bull in this world, can budge Gibbs.

From the 3rd floor Ducky sees Gibbs grabs Kate's hand, pulling her to him as they walk towards the entrance. "YES!!!" Ducky shouts as he dances a fox trot back to his autopsy room, leaving Tony, McGee and Abby dumbfounded.

"Kate, you'll wait in our bullpen, until I am done with O'Brien, understand" he talks to her as they walk…she just nodded, hardly listening to him, just going along…nervous, she sees Sheppard near the entrance.
Gibbs tugs her hand, gives her a smile as she looks at him in fear…she doesn't reply the smile back, out of fear losing their job and her boss has gone senile. Kate slows her pace; she is slightly behind Gibbs as they are nearer to the main entrance where Sheppard stood.

Gibbs releases his hand from her. Kate can finally breath…just for a second and she finds it even harder to breath than before as she feels his palm against her lower back around her waist, pulling her closer than before at the same time moving her forward. So, she is slightly in front of him as they enter the building with Sheppard glaring at them. He holds her protectively as if daring anybody to touch her.

"Good morning Director Sheppard" he greets Jenny while Kate manages to whisper a good morning Mam while she stars at the floor.
Gibbs has gone nuts; Kate said to herself, he must be crazy. She knew this man that she's been admiring for more than 2 years. She knew how uncomfortable he is with public affection, especially in the work place, but now, he didn't care less, and he is not embarrass or worried, to show that they are together.
Not a care in the world, he thought to himself. He stills hold her as they are waiting for the elevator, with more agents waiting for the elevator around them (not daring to comment though, they know Gibbs bites)

Kate stared at her shoes, she the one that is uncomfortable while Gibbs politely replied any good mornings that he received from other agents.
Kate dares not move or slaps his hand away because she knows that he won't budge and she may cause a scene.

The elevator "ding" sounds like salvation to Kate, but again, she is wrong. The elevator is full of people, waiting to go in and out. Kate sees several agents' faces which she recognized, gives her the tilted head and curious look at her.
Inside the elevator, Gibbs hand still on her waist, he whispers in her ear affectionately "Wait at our bullpen; I'll meet up with O'Brien, ok Katie?" Her face is burning red as she nods her agreement; she can feel his body very close to her and oh my God, she thought she smells her scent on him.

The elevator opens… Thank God, she is relieved. She quickly enters her bullpen, surprised to see 3 of her partners in crime screams her name in unison before the elevator door closes, "KATE !!!"…

-Tbc-nova2006-edited